ARREST!!! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dodgy spelling and grammar in that email Ella - any chance it's a Nigerian scam?

Hmmm, the whole thing is all a bit hinky if you ask me, the email making the news tOnight on the eve of the bail hearing, coincidence?? I don't buy it, is it legit? I just dont believe that the family Had no clue of the costs that would be incurred here, they would have been advised... IMO

Do you think someone else could have sent the email ( like as a scam) but using olivia and Ian's name. It doesn't seem legit to me either but i don't know. Also the account name from what i seen of it seems very weird too.

I think that channel 10 would have had to be darn sure that it was legit, before they went to air with it.....Or else they would have to put out a very serious apology if it wasn't real.

Further to the email appearing below, Ian and Olivia Walton added the following:

And of course there will be further fees to pay for the committal hearing in the months ahead, which will require larger amounts than the one above.

As a result, we humbly but urgently request that you consider financially supporting us in any way you feel able - even a few dollars adds up. If you are in Australia or overseas please transfer into the following account:

Understanding the extent and the impact of the media coverage across Australia, we wish to reassure you that any donation made will be kept strictly confidential and anonymous.

Gerard needs and deserves the very best legal team to defend his innocence. Please help us to ensure that he receives every possible assistance to make certain that he is released on bail next Thursday, and then to ? ( I think it said get the) horrendous charges against him dropped at the committal hearing in the next few months so that can ? (couldn't decifer the word) support his three daughters and attempt to rebuild his life; and so that the police can then focus on identifying and bringing to justice the person who is actually responsible for this terrible crime.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Justice-for-Allison-Baden-Clay/366107296781318

yes thats what i was told too.

Yeah Not surprised by this at all. The media has been hanging around and that will explode again tomorrow whether or not he gets bail. I think with only a week till holidays the decision was taken to keep them away until the start of next term. Who knows though maybe they won't even go back to their old school - if they are with their mother's parents who don't live locally it might be time for fresh beginnings. If GBC gets out on bail and they are with the Dickies then he only has the opportunity to make life difficult if they stay locally.

I'm not commenting on what I think is right or wrong just what i think has happened. Yes I think routine is important but with these circumstances I think they need to be away from prying eyes and people who might want to discuss this with them.

Stop talking about balls! :what: :floorlaugh:

LOL i have two boiled lollies in my mouth at the moment....When I read that, I stopped jiggling them around and near on spat them out.....LMAO

Yup!!! And we've all bitten :floorlaugh:

LOL Yep....There are just some things that are so mortifyingly disgusting, that one can't help.....but BITE.....and this tonight it's a SHARK SIZED BITE.. :maddening:

That was definitely Channel 10s way of saying "If you were ever thinking of helping GBC, then now is your moment....He needs 30K and we want you too". They allowed the account name, and account details be known of who you can send too....I am absolutely friggin SICKENINGLY APPALLED......yet again.

SICK SICK SICK ALL ROUND.

Where did you see the account details? I didn't see that.

I wouldn't have thought $30,000 would get his big toe out the door. Surely that's not the FULL amount required ??? IMO:what:

Yeah, $30,000 doesn't seem like it would be the full amount. I just think it's very off even asking.

Do you think someone else could have sent the email ( like as a scam) but using olivia and Ian's name. It doesn't seem legit to me either but i don't know. Also the account name from what i seen of it seems very weird too.

I really don't know angel, as Willough has said, you would think that channel 10 Would have checked if this was 100% legit, all I know is that it seems sus

Gerard needs and deserves the very best legal team to defend his innocence.

It's not up to the accused to defend their innocence it's up to the prosecution to prove their guilt. Everybody deserves the best legal team. Nobody should be special when facing criminal charges. If he has not committed the offence then there will be significant deficiencies in the evidence and the best legal team shouldn't be 'needed', it would just be more reassuring I guess. Nobody goes unrepresented in murder proceedings unless they choose to. If he's done nothing wrong then he just needs to hold his ground, cooperate and tell the truth. If you aint done anything wrong, you aint got anything to worry about. It would be no fun being on remand but they don't keep you there unless there's a pretty strong case against you.

I find it disgusting to ask for money for legal costs and not for your children, just disgusting.

Let him sell his cars or get legal aid.

... or just confess and take what's coming to him.

I really don't know angel, as Willough has said, you would think that channel 10 Would have checked if this was 100% legit, all I know is that it seems sus

Although I think Channel 10 have checked it out, I too question it now after looking at the details again. The Account name is very unusual, seems to short. ie should have more to it....I think the account name is too generic.

Then on the other hand, when one has more accounts, they can put simple names to the accounts, so who knows.

One thing we do know is shortly after Allison went missing, a representative from this banking organisation was seen at the Senior BCs home.

Further to the email appearing below, Ian and Olivia Walton added the following:

And of course there will be further fees to pay for the committal hearing in the months ahead, which will require larger amounts than the one above.

As a result, we humbly but urgently request that you consider financially supporting us in any way you feel able - even a few dollars adds up. If you are in Australia or overseas please transfer into the following account:

Understanding the extent and the impact of the media coverage across Australia, we wish to reassure you that any donation made will be kept strictly confidential and anonymous.

Gerard needs and deserves the very best legal team to defend his innocence. Please help us to ensure that he receives every possible assistance to make certain that he is released on bail next Thursday, and then to ? ( I think it said get the) horrendous charges against him dropped at the committal hearing in the next few months so that can ? (couldn't decifer the word) support his three daughters and attempt to rebuild his life; and so that the police can then focus on identifying and bringing to justice the person who is actually responsible for this terrible crime.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Justice-for-Allison-Baden-Clay/366107296781318

If someone can get me the bank account details I'll pass them onto an associate in Nigeria who is actually the son of the recently deceased former king, he said he'd gladly help the grub out with US $ 12.6 million dollars..........
<modsnip>

Legal

A friend of mine who needed legal representation and had no cash to speak of but lots of assets they were granted legal aid. On the proviso they sell some of the assets to cover the cost of legal aid after property settlement in a divorce settlement. Which is a fair arrangement. Legal aid is for people who have absolutely no was of paying for legal representation. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member