ARREST!!! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The bomb scare doesnt add up to me, why would his team be in the hall still.

I think they just cleared the court ready for a closed court.

Will say it isnt safe and close the court.

Christal Zoub ‏@Christal_Zoub

@PeterDoherty7 - how convenient for the Baden-Clay's.

Matt Macklin tweets there was a minor altercation between family members? while court was being emptied but not entirely sure who.

Queenslanders know how to run a bail hearing....bomb threats and bit of biffo!!

I think I need some of that Imodium......Im thousands of kilometres away and even I am feeling overwhelmed. :floorlaugh:

Security aren't saying yet why the building has been evacuated.

... I wonder if this hearing will now be postponed and we will be sitting here for another week wondering .... !!

i won't be able to stand the suspense if this happens! Can;t they adjourn to another building and keep it closed. After this bomb threat I doubt the time will published when it is convened again - can they do that? Like when they have a hearing around a hospital bed.

who are the other family members that are in court? I thought it was reading OW was the only one.

Please tell me it was none of us..lol.. of course I am joking..

I thought only stable, rational, intelligent, balanced, sane, above reproach people were admitted to the websleuths, oh hang on a minute......we all got in!!:floorlaugh:

Matt Macklin ‏@matty456

It appears Baden-Clay court room was evacuated first... Only now is the rest of the court building being evacuated.. Sirens sounding

... I wonder if this hearing will now be postponed and we will be sitting here for another week wondering .... !!

NOOooooooooo! don't say that..

Can this get more bizarre? Whats with the family altercation also??

Altercation may have been because OW was made to leave. Maybe she was putting up a fight against it and another family member said "JGTFO" (just get the GRUCK out).

The bomb scare doesnt add up to me, why would his team be in the hall still.

I think they just cleared the court ready for a closed court.

Will say it isnt safe and close the court.

hope you are not Wrong this time good thought

Renae Henry ‏@renaehenry10

Baden-Clay: police have just entered supreme court building after security scare @tennewsqld

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie