ARREST!!! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#25

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure they would put the girls first with every choice they make.

I hope they are doing ok right now, can you imagine how they feel.

I hope that he stays locked up and there is a big celebration at the cricket match and they raise lots of money to help the girls.

I would believe that the girls will be raised very well .... By all accounts Allison was a very Smart, polite and caring women....I think Allison would be happy knowing her children will be taken care of the same way she was!

I think Gerard used his one phone call per day to call in a bomb scare lolol.

Matt Macklin ‏@matty456
There was a minor altercation between family members while court was being emptied, not entirely sure who

Matt Macklin tweets there was a minor altercation between family members? while court was being emptied but not entirely sure who.

Matt Macklin ‏@matty456
Judges associate stopped judge to tell him security wanted the building cleared...

This sure is bizarre....Court open, Court CLOSED, public told to leave, bomb scare, everyone ordered to leave, in family altercation......and now photos.

Could sound to me like someone dobbed (maybe OW).....and the rest arent happy with her....That could be the very reason she is asking around for money.....to make up. Or they may be crapped off she sent the email around.

Either way, very interesting......Different version of a day at "Kangaroo Court".....lol

Go Danny Boyle......You show that Peter Davis the door, you good thing you!!!!!

... I wonder if this hearing will now be postponed and we will be sitting here for another week wondering .... !!

Channel 9 news break just now "the Supreme court had to be evacuated just as Baden-Clay hearing about to start" did not say why

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member