ARREST!!! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alyshia Gates ‏@alyshiagates

Gerard Baden-Clay's barrister Peter Davis SC tells Judge extraordinary allegations have been made against his client @9NewsBrisbane

Alison Ariotti ‏@AlisonAriotti

Gerard Baden-Clay has engaged in 2 forensic examinations according to his legal team. @9NewsBrisbane @thetodayshow #badenclay

I will SETTLE for GBC staying in jail.

Of course they are going to say the police case is weak, they wouldn;t say it is strong and if they did I wouldn't be paying the $30000

Breaking: Court has just been closed in Baden-Clay bail application

NOOOOOOOOOOOO

TEN News Queensland ‏@tennewsqld

RT @renaehenry10: Baden-Clay: court abruptly closed no reason given

I don't remember seeing that- does that mean I have to trawl back? lol. Honestly squizzy1, for the most part people do not 'attack' (as Mods have said attack the post not the poster).. but are entitiled to question things that they can't verify..Does not mean they are attacking(usually) or even that they don't believe what you are saying.. By the way, was it you that got verified? or someone else? I can't remember.
(Anyway, I want to reiterate I was not attacking a previous posters post- in case you are referring to that).
yes it was me who got verified. no dont go back and look it was before the long weekend. strangled and bathwater in the lungs. will ring a bell for a lot of posters

Matt Macklin ‏@matty456

Easily 20 plus people standing inside the courtroom where the Baden-Clay bail application will be heard in a few minutes

Our nigel Bayside : )

Lolol thank god for nigel.

Thanks for the updates my internet just went down some am on 3g grrrr.

Alyshia Gates ‏@alyshiagates
Court has been closed to public in Gerard Baden-Clay bail application.. Waiting to hear when will re-open

Alison Ariotti ‏@AlisonAriotti

Gerard Baden-Clay has engaged in 2 forensic examinations according to his legal team. @9NewsBrisbane @thetodayshow #badenclay

Yes one as part of him going into the remand centre (no choice) and the other one because he Magistrate was willing to order so he consented (really no choice if he didn't want to be looked upon as completely obnoxious).
All IMOO

Rae Wilson ‏@RaeWilson78

Peter Davis (for Baden-Clay): says case is weak and allegations extraordinary. #badenclay #qld

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie