ARREST!!! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously Allison wasn't loved by them because no support was shown when she had dissappeared.....No Media Confrence to plea for her to come home...No interest in waiting at Command Post.....No interest to give media details.....NOTHING!

He showed more concern for letting people know he was still open for business.... Whats with that?:banghead:

In my humble opinion you could only do all this (help look for her, plead to the public, work at the command post) if you felt totally innocent, and you knew everyone in the family was innocent. I know there have been cases (like the SES guy) where someone has pretended to be concerned, but I think this crew knew they couldn't get away with it. Not when the whole town knew the husband was having an affair. Olivia either has known or has suspected all along. She is loyal. I see her sticking with GBC to the end. I'm with a lot of posters here - I feel great compassion for any family member that is innocent of the crime, and even if they have found out since, but can't bring themselves to admit it, I still understand their feelings. I'm not sure how I would behave.

Doing it.
Gerard Baden-Clay's sister Olivia Walton is front row in Supreme Court waiting for bail hearing to begin. Standing room only.

there is talk the Dickies may move to try to keep some stability in their little lives. i am sure it wont worry the Dickies to uproot , their only thing at the moment is those little girls.

that is just another hardship isn't it?

They would have to sell their home and a I doubt you would want to return to the house GBC rented, so it would be another upheaval for the little girls. That was one reason I thought the Gold Coast may be a better option. So many consequences seemingly caused by one man's actions.

Renae Henry ‏@renaehenry10

Baden-Clay's lawyer and barrister taking last minute look at notes @tennewsqld

Squizzey, please don't worry yourself about the doubters. I believe you and I am not alone.

:tyou:

The Dickies live far too far away to have them attend the same school, I would think.

Matt Macklin ‏@matty456

Easily 20 plus people standing inside the courtroom where the Baden-Clay bail application will be heard in a few minutes

Our nigel Bayside : )

TEN News Queensland ‏@tennewsqld

RT @renaehenry10: Baden-Clay bail hearing has begun Baden-clay not appearing

I am going to say I think he will get out on bail.

I know I mentioned to you before I have been wrong once before and I didnt like it lolol... but this time I would so loooooove to be wrong.

about 1980 from memory :floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:Oh, you so funny you are - perhaps a dash of rum in that hot chokky!!:floorlaugh:

yes that might help SETTLE me some more..;) there may be a few other people at the court house or jailhouse that could do with something to settle themselves at the moment too..

Do they get to go in before they are called? I have never been there.

Alison Ariotti‏@AlisonAriotti

Peter Davis SC says police case is weak & some allegations extraordinary #badenclay @9NewsBrisbane

Barrister says police case is weak and some allegations extraordinaries!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966