ARREST!!! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously Allison wasn't loved by them because no support was shown when she had dissappeared.....No Media Confrence to plea for her to come home...No interest in waiting at Command Post.....No interest to give media details.....NOTHING!

He showed more concern for letting people know he was still open for business.... Whats with that?:banghead:

I know that is what bothered me about him. And if OW can put enough words together to write an email begging people for money then why didnt she put a nice little statement thanking everyone when Allisons body was found.

At the very least his family should have thanked the police, rescue crews and public.

my grandchildrens mother who has a girl in the same class said they havent been at school since the arrest. just hearsay i suppose for the doubters, but thats as close as it gets unless someone can provide the rollcall

Squizzey, please don't worry yourself about the doubters. I believe you and I am not alone.

:tyou:

Squizzy1, I am not doubting anyone.. I take what people say and decide for myself if I believe it to be reasonable. I don't question really what you are saying.. You have in the past seemed to have a fair knowledge of things. It makes sense that they may have been kept out of school for the time being.

as I haven;t been in either situation i am not sure. But they are both waiting on an outcome of the fate of their children - i think it must be horrid.

I think it makes a huge difference that one had no choice in the matter.

shortest day of the year . could be his longest. as someone said a looooooong 40 minutes. i still reckon he wont get it, or am i just hoping

Well, I'm hoping that your hoping is right. lol

my grandchildrens mother who has a girl in the same class said they havent been at school since the arrest. just hearsay i suppose for the doubters, but thats as close as it gets unless someone can provide the rollcall

that makes sense Squizzy because the Dickies live at the Gold Coast and with the school holidays being so close it would be easier and tempting just to keep them with you.

I can see that going back to Brookfield would in some ways be best for the girls, but a perhaps a new school and new of lot of people may be a good call it would be hard to decide. The Brookfield option would mean the Dickies would need to uproot which is probably not the best option. The new school, new friend, new start is probably in my opinion, the better of the two options. I am glad it is not my decision to make. IMO

I think it makes a huge difference that one had no choice in the matter.

i don't think either groups of parents had a choice in the matter, both groups of parents are victims of circumstance.

I know it is different, but at least the Dickies have some resolution, the BC may never have any answers. IMO

"It's going to be a long road,'' she said.
"We're just really focusing on being there for the girls at the moment. For a couple of days we're in lockdown, just trying to keep them safe and out of the public eye.''

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/national/par...st/story-e6frfkvr-1226397286105#ixzz1yOlbjhCY

Oh that is right, you mentioned it too.

Just out of curiosity did they mention the COD as well, dont have to say what just if they did or not.
yep they did and i did post that some time ago. if i bring it up again there are sure to be some more attacks , sorry for being cynical

that makes sense Squizzy because the Dickies live at the Gold Coast and with the school holidays being so close it would be easier and tempting just to keep them with you.

I can see that going back to Brookfield would in some ways be best for the girls, but a perhaps a new school and new of lot of people may be a good call it would be hard to decide. The Brookfield option would mean the Dickies would need to uproot which is probably not the best option. The new school, new friend, new start is probably in my opinion, the better of the two options. I am glad it is not my decision to make. IMO

How awful all round.. The Dickies are not young, this must be taking an awful toll and certainly not how they would ever have envisioned having to spend their retirement years..(Even for the BC's they must also be having a difficult time, providing they are not guilty of having a hand in things)

As for Gerard deserving only the best... I think he deserves no better than what he showed towards his wife that horrible night.

shortest day of the year . could be his longest. as someone said a looooooong 40 minutes. i still reckon he wont get it, or am i just hoping

I am going to say I think he will get out on bail.

I know I mentioned to you before I have been wrong once before and I didnt like it lolol... but this time I would so loooooove to be wrong.

there is talk the Dickies may move to try to keep some stability in their little lives. i am sure it wont worry the Dickies to uproot , their only thing at the moment is those little girls.

:D am settled..oh dear reminds me of some numberplates...

Nice cup of hot chocolate should help..think I need to take a break whilst the hearing is on or I'll be glued to here all day..

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:Oh, you so funny you are - perhaps a dash of rum in that hot chokky!!:floorlaugh:

How awful all round.. The Dickies are not young, this must be taking an awful toll and certainly not how they would ever have envisioned having to spend their retirement years..(Even for the BC's they must also be having a difficult time, providing they are not guilty of having a hand in things)

That is one of the saddest thing about this case (in a multitude of sad events) the little girls may face losing a grandparent/s in the not too distant future. Perhaps our prayer should be that God grants each of the grandparents a long life so they can be there for the little girls.

there is talk the Dickies may move to try to keep some stability in their little lives. i am sure it wont worry the Dickies to uproot , their only thing at the moment is those little girls.

I am sure they would put the girls first with every choice they make.

I hope they are doing ok right now, can you imagine how they feel.

I hope that he stays locked up and there is a big celebration at the cricket match and they raise lots of money to help the girls.

yep they did and i did post that some time ago. if i bring it up again there are sure to be some more attacks , sorry for being cynical

I don't remember seeing that- does that mean I have to trawl back? lol. Honestly squizzy1, for the most part people do not 'attack' (as Mods have said attack the post not the poster).. but are entitiled to question things that they can't verify..Does not mean they are attacking(usually) or even that they don't believe what you are saying.. By the way, was it you that got verified? or someone else? I can't remember.
(Anyway, I want to reiterate I was not attacking a previous posters post- in case you are referring to that).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo