ARREST!!! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#25

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No darling I wasn't referring to you at all. Did you attack me? Missed it sorry.

when I think it was caseclosed, said about the BC waiting in the halllway, it just reminded me of the Dickies waiting to hear about their child's fate day after day, it just seems to a similar situation. No big deal.

ah ok! got you..No I did not attack you, lol.. just thought people thought I was attacking some one elses post regarding something they know as fact. I certainly wasn't .. I maybe a little sensitive today.. lol.

iMO , IF he is successful , i pray for the emotional and physical safety of these children. Hopefully If If If , :maddening: the children are allowed to be left alone with him, :maddening: they will be asked to wear a personal security alarm, that if triggered , will have police there to help within minutes.
I am so worried for their safety. :please:

Surely they won't be shuffled back to Dad if he is released.

I don;t know whether they have gone to school this week as school holidays start tomorrow, but surely that is something that needs to be sorted out and plans made for some future stability.

Lets hope that the parents of one of their friends is going away for the holidays and has invited one of the older girls to join them

iMO , IF he is successful , i pray for the emotional and physical safety of these children. Hopefully If If If , :maddening: the children are allowed to be left alone with him, :maddening: they will be asked to wear a personal security alarm, that if triggered , will have police there to help within minutes.
I am so worried for their safety. :please:

Am of the same opinion, Aunty.

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...s-men-child-visitation-and-joint-custody-laws

Although the case described in the link above is a bit different to Allison's I find the last paragraph could certainly be relevant here.

ah ok! got you..No I did not attack you, lol.. just thought people thought I was attacking some one elses post regarding something they know as fact. I certainly wasn't .. I maybe a little sensitive today.. lol.

settle sweetheat! Have a nice warm drink and let the next 90 minutes or so wash over you!!! LOL

settle sweetheat! Have a nice warm drink and let the next 90 minutes or so wash over you!!! LOL

:D am settled..oh dear reminds me of some numberplates...

Nice cup of hot chocolate should help..think I need to take a break whilst the hearing is on or I'll be glued to here all day..

I'll be sure to watch this guys twitter- name removed
"Sitting by myself waiting for the Baden Clay bail application... I'm that cool"

He's been asking people all morning to go with him LOL

So he is a bit of a nigel no friends huh lol, wonder if anyone will take him up on his offer.

Surely they won't be shuffled back to Dad if he is released.

I don;t know whether they have gone to school this week as school holidays start tomorrow, but surely that is something that needs to be sorted out and plans made for some future stability.

Lets hope that the parents of one of their friends is going away for the holidays and has invited one of the older girls to join them
my grandchildrens mother who has a girl in the same class said they havent been at school since the arrest. just hearsay i suppose for the doubters, but thats as close as it gets unless someone can provide the rollcall

:D am settled..oh dear reminds me of some numberplates...

Nice cup of hot chocolate should help..think I need to take a break whilst the hearing is on or I'll be glued to here all day..

I have to admit I have got no work at all done today, lucky I am self employed or I would be in big trouble haha.

"Gerard needs and deserves the very best legal team to defend his innocence."

Exerpt of email sent from OW.....

I didn't see this type of pleading when Allison was missing and nor did I see any type of desperation to find her...... Their priorities have really annoyed me and guilty or not their behaviour with all of this is dispicable....IMO

No darling I wasn't referring to you at all. Did you attack me? Missed it sorry.

when I think it was caseclosed, said about the BC waiting in the halllway, it just reminded me of the Dickies waiting to hear about their child's fate day after day, it just seems to a similar situation. No big deal.

Spratsmum... I can assure you that waiting for bail is not similar to the Dixies waiting for their daughters fate.

my grandchildrens mother who has a girl in the same class said they havent been at school since the arrest. just hearsay i suppose for the doubters, but thats as close as it gets unless someone can provide the rollcall

Oh that is right, you mentioned it too.

Just out of curiosity did they mention the COD as well, dont have to say what just if they did or not.

Spratsmum... I can assure you that waiting for bail is not similar to the Dixies waiting for their daughters fate.

It couldnt even come close, there could be nothing worse than what the Dickies have been through.

"Gerard needs and deserves the very best legal team to defend his innocence."

Exerpt of email sent from OW.....

I didn't see this type of pleading when Allison was missing and nor did I see any type of desperation to find her...... Their priorities have really annoyed me and guilty or not their behaviour with all of this is dispicable....IMO

I agree and I hope Gerard gets exactly what he deserves.

Squizzey, please don't worry yourself about the doubters. I believe you and I am not alone.

:tyou:

I dont know if they would doubt him, unless they were some way involved.

I wonder if they would support him if they did believe it, I guess some people stand by their loved ones no matter what.

Obviously Allison wasn't loved by them because no support was shown when she had dissappeared.....No Media Confrence to plea for her to come home...No interest in waiting at Command Post.....No interest to give media details.....NOTHING!

He showed more concern for letting people know he was still open for business.... Whats with that?:banghead:

I just realised that there are TWO different letters. Can I post it here? I have screen shots. I am a bit confused by it all.

Well to be fair the least you could do is supply a rollcall and a video to prove it lolol.

I wonder if they will end up back at their old school, its a shame they are taken away from their friends at such a difficult time.

I just realised that there are TWO different letters. Can I post it here? I have screen shots. I am a bit confused by it all.

Yeah please do, I am sure if there is a problem someone will complain quickly enough and it can be removed lol.

It couldnt even come close, there could be nothing worse than what the Dickies have been through.

as I haven;t been in either situation i am not sure. But they are both waiting on an outcome of the fate of their children - i think it must be horrid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leledragon24