ARREST!!! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe a silly question but , will GBC be on a phone link ? If he isnt at the court when and how will he find out the decision? (Throw fruit if you need to, Im ready :) )

I'm prety sure his legal team would advise him in person.

Maybe a silly question but , will GBC be on a phone link ? If he isnt at the court when and how will he find out the decision? (Throw fruit if you need to, Im ready :) )

I guess his lawyers will inform the Prison, etc. and some paperwork will follow.

ok Thank you J-Diggety and CaseClosed

Does anyone know how long a bail application like this can take? When are we likely to hear?

He may appear via Video link and if granted Bail he will be picked up at the correctional centre once his Bail has been posted and he has signed off on his Bail conditions which in my opinion will be very strict if granted which will no doubt include daily reports to local Police.- His Reps will notify him when the proceedings are dealt with.

I would have to agree. I really don't understand how the constant attacks on the BC family contribute to the "sleuthing" of this case.

I also agree.
They are caught up in this and they are the elderly.

He may appear via Video link and if granted Bail he will be picked up at the correctional centre once his Bail has been posted and he has signed off on his Bail conditions which in my opinion will be very strict if granted which will no doubt include daily reports to local Police.- His Reps will notify him when the proceedings are dealt with.

He might even have to wear one of those ankle monitors to track his where about at all times ...who knows IMO

"Al, beautiful Al, we love you so very much and your girls want you home and so do we," she told The Courier-Mail this morning.
She said the adults were being honest with the children, three girls aged 10, 8 and 5, who just wanted to be reunited with their mother.

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/breaking-new...on/story-e6frfku0-1226337865137#ixzz1yOb60YAE

If found Guilty...This statement will be far from honest!

Or did they actually tell them that Daddy killed Mummy?

"Al, beautiful Al, we love you so very much and your girls want you home and so do we," she told The Courier-Mail this morning.
She said the adults were being honest with the children, three girls aged 10, 8 and 5, who just wanted to be reunited with their mother.

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/breaking-new...on/story-e6frfku0-1226337865137#ixzz1yOb60YAE

If found Guilty...This statement will be far from honest!

Or did they actually tell them that Daddy killed Mummy?

I dont know if they would doubt him, unless they were some way involved.

I wonder if they would support him if they did believe it, I guess some people stand by their loved ones no matter what.

whose waiting at whose search headquarters? lol..I'm lost.

Spratsmum, I hope you weren't referring to me attacking you??

No darling I wasn't referring to you at all. Did you attack me? Missed it sorry.

when I think it was caseclosed, said about the BC waiting in the halllway, it just reminded me of the Dickies waiting to hear about their child's fate day after day, it just seems to a similar situation. No big deal.

shortest day of the year . could be his longest. as someone said a looooooong 40 minutes. i still reckon he wont get it, or am i just hoping

He might even have to wear one of those ankle monitors to track his where about at all times ...who knows IMO

iMO , IF he is successful , i pray for the emotional and physical safety of these children. Hopefully If If If , :maddening: the children are allowed to be left alone with him, :maddening: they will be asked to wear a personal security alarm, that if triggered , will have police there to help within minutes.
I am so worried for their safety. :please:

I had a feeling that might happen, that is not good. I wonder how often that happens.

I'll be sure to watch this guys twitter- name removed
"Sitting by myself waiting for the Baden Clay bail application... I'm that cool"

He's been asking people all morning to go with him LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members