ARREST!!! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible they're still uploading the info - the cases so far only indicate those up til 9.30am?

I have a feeling it's suppressed or in fact not going ahead today. Of course I could be wrong.

Yes, another very relevant perspective here. That's what is so confusing to me. On the one hand I can understand the concept of supporting ones family no matter what, and going in to bat for them. And i can sympathise to some extent with any of them who did not have any involvement or knowledge of Allisons murder. But if the family actually supported TM being in the picture, well it's just not nice. Someone posted here when this was mentioned ages ago that there was a photo of GBC & TM together, looking very much the couple, captioned simply 'Gerard & Toni' on the Facebook page of OW and of Nigelaine. And Nigelaine worked in the C21 office. I'm starting to get a picture that Allison really had some huge crosses to bear and that despite the joy of her 3 daughters she may well have been very troubled.

I was thinking the same things this morning, what kind of life did Allison have marrying into this family. I'm sure at first it was all wonderful, but as the years went on Allison would have struggled with this lot, all of what we have seen and heard since she went missing just makes my heart feel so sad for Allison at how hard it must have been for her to deal with this family and their betrayal of her, but also she must have been horrified over the years with their actions and disloyalty to her, all whilst she is doing her best at being a good mother and wife, to get no loyalty in return. It makes me feel ill to my stomach. And if she had depression(which I'm starting to think, why wouldn't she, I would) they are to blame for it.
I don't know what I think about OW anymore, is she being so supportive with this whole bail thing, because she is most likely the one who police spoke to the day before the arrest and voiced her concerns about his wellbeing, and now she has the big guilts on? Is she just a loyal, supportive sister? Or is it that she is also involved in this crime somehow, so in a way protecting her own arse so GBC keeps quiet. I don't know.:banghead:
Looking forward to another arrest, hope it's sooner rather then later!!! :jail:

Justice for Allison today, and every day through the trial. Let's hope this Judicial system of ours gives Allison the voice that I feel has been quietened for a long time before she went missing by those responsible for her death.

Supreme court still in lock down???

HUH??

Michelle Tapper ‏@Michelle_Tapper
Supreme Court still in lockdown this morning after yesterday's bomb scare. Baden-Clay's bail application still expected to go ahead.

Wow! I wonder if GBC said something??? This is so different than most of the cases I've followed - having a search at this stage of the game.
Yeah, something new must have come to light. They've searched there before.

even in Olivias begging letter for funds, she just wipes Gerard CLEAN as a whistle. yet it is public knowledge, confirmed by the police, yet Olivia doesnt mention this in her haste to say that Gerard 'deserves the best'..

well. why does he?

an Adulterous brother.. ??

and her a pastors wife?

what doesnt add up here?

Maybe it's a case of 'hate the sin , love the sinner' -that is the way Christians are supposed to think ... IMO.

I've not been to any of those barbaric countries you mention...have no desire at all to do so although I have seen plenty online, all of which I wish I hadn't seen....it's horrific stuff....like you, I condemn it....just as I condemn the barbaric murder of Allison.

Whatever happened at the courts today which delayed proceedings, I'm sure police will get to the bottom of it & whoever was responsible, probably some tosspot from the backblocks of nowhere, will face the consequences..... perhaps even in the same court building he/she/they disrupted.

In your previous post you said you were ashamed to be Australian today because of that. I wasn't ashamed to be an Australian today....I'm ashamed of the human species that allows these barbaric murders to happen in the first place.

What cheers me though is the fact there are all these good people, not only on this forum but countless other forums, of this same human species who continually speak out loud against these barbaric acts ....& that makes me damn proud to be an Aussie.

Marly
I read your post when I woke up in the middle of the night, but was too groggy to respond. Thank you for your post. One sad/bad or mad person cannot define or undermine what is our strength and what is good.

So, not only would the Pastor Walton congregation and friends be giving money to a possible murderer, but also someone who had been cheating on his wife for a long time. Much more worthy charities I would say!

I will mention again- the church where IW is the Pastoral care Pastor HAS NOT been asked to contribute to the bail. The email was sent to the Waltons' relatives and friends- not the general church population.

Been following since the beginning, but couldn't read all the posts, I'm a single mum with two boys and a dog!, so I don't know if what I have to say has been already noted. Anyway, in the news.com.au article today about the 5 police showing up at NBC-EBC's place, the photo of GBC in the article CLEARLY shows a small circular band-aid/plaster, and a distinctly visible mark under it that looks like stitches.

The previous photos have not been of sufficient quality to blow them up to see detail. The photo of GBC today in the news.com.au, and the Courier Mail articles is of a better quality, and when I made it bigger (I press the control "ctrl" key with the "+" key), the circular band-aid is very, very clearly visible. It is above GBC's right eye, towards the middle.

Such a cut would have been very obvious to the police when they showed up the morning GBC called the police to report Allison's "disappearance". I think that would have been sufficient to have a reasonable suspiscion GBC was involved and there had been some unusual event. I recall GBC's family "explaining" why he had "scratches" on his face. Because he "fell" on his head.

I have subsequently been searching all the photos to see these scratches, as others on WS have, but never felt I found anything with certainty. Either the lines on GBC's face that might have been scratches were a bit tenuous/insignificant, or the photo quality was not sufficient to blow up the photo to see the detail. Today, this photo in this article finally clearly showed me what must have been a deep cut to his head. I'm not sure it looks like it was a scratch made by someone else (doesn't seem too long, but does look deep). IMO, looks more like the result of a fall, or something hard hitting his head. Perhaps, IMO, he fell when he was carrying her body down the stairs of the house, or getting in / out of the boot/trunk of the vehicle. All totally speculation. But at least now I finally see the cut.

The round band-aid/plaster is well camoflaged. Wonder if there is a bit of make up? JMO. But it is clearly visible.

Another night without sleep...and it is almost morning. Searching again through WS and et al, looking into the depths of evil and asking why, how could it have come to this. bless you ABC and girls. I hate to see human dignity fall to such depths, and for these three young girls to be thrust into it all at such an innocent age.

I already dread seeing ABC's life dragged through the proverbially mud in the endless legal proceedings to come. Seeing her in the creek mud was enough. Damn, why can't he confess. jmho. Time to go to bed!

I read this quite skeptically but I have gone and had a look and I think you are right!! Here is my enhanced version of this image

930050-gerard-baden-clay.gif

Attachments

• gbc1.jpg
    gbc1.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 50
  • gbc2.jpg
    gbc2.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 65
This case is getting so confusing :banghead: :banghead: My partner is still saying that he thinks there was more involved than just GBC. Like i said in one of the threads my partner said IF anyone else was involved he was hoping GBC would actually tell them. Does this case seem very confusing to anyone else? Or is it just me ?

Dear Angel
I think for all of us on WS regarding Allison it is very hard to explain all we know and learn from reading all posts to those of us near and dear. At times when I say something about it to someone they look at me like 'are you still on about this, get a life!'.

I believe that the best we can do is trust our own intelligence, our own moral compass, and insights gleaned from reading and testing them against other posters and our own thoughts.

I am sure if you go back to your strength you will have your own thoughts and views that don't need to be moderated or checked back with others. Go back to your own gut instinct and test it out, and throw it out here. We love to hear what you have to say.

in the news.com.au article today about the 5 police showing up at NBC-EBC's place, the photo of GBC in the article CLEARLY shows a small circular band-aid/plaster, and a distinctly visible mark under it that looks like stitches.

IMO...
I saw it.
I zoomed in and eventually saw a circle with three bumps underneath.
After zooming out to the normal sized picture, and knowing where to look, it was also visible.

Sniffer dogs r combing the Supreme Court and extra police r on duty after yesterday's bomb scare. Baden-Clay bail application at 10am.
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

I read this quite skeptically but I have gone and had a look and I think you are right!! Here is my enhanced version of this image

930050-gerard-baden-clay.gif

Thanks for the circle Oz, I was not looking in the right area.
Nice job. :rocker:

Could be ringworm??? LOL

I don't think it's a circular bandaid. To me, it looks more like when you rest your head on something and it leaves an imprint - like a watch face. i.e. he might have been resting his head on his arm and it left the imprint. But I can see why some are seeing a bandaid. Who knows!

Meant to also say it could just be a wrinkle. And those little bumps appear on other parts of his face, so whether they are injuries, skin abnormalities, etc, they are not isolated to just that circular pattern on his forehead.

Appreciate all you've said and Thanked your post

There's the other side of the coin too, of course

There's a third sibling, a brother. He's remained out of the fray. He hasn't chosen to draw attention to himself

It may be and probably is, that he is working assiduously on GBC's behalf, but he's chosen to be discreet

OW could, had she chosen, have gone the same route and her privacy would have been respected, as is her and GBC's brother

She chose otherwise. She put herself in the spotlight

GBC brother lives in Canada doesn't he? So his dynamics in the family would be different.

OW is like most daughters and trying to hold it together for everyone. She looks really overwrought in the photos in the Courier Mail this morning. She has so much on her plate, her husband, her children, her parents and her brother without anything else. I did pray for her last night, I hope she finds some peace somewhere and somehow.

Poster on another site says they were in court yesterday. Remarked on odd behaviour of OW. Said that in contrast to the few published photos, OW giggled most of the time and appeared immature. Please note this is only the poster's own opinion, it came from another site. I'm merely re-stating.

If he intends to have any sort of relationship with his three daughters, he'd better not ever speak badly of their mother, in court or out

Agree Laser! But he has already let his actions and words speak very loud.

He flaunted his affairs and even spoke about them at the Brookfield show after her death.

Sniffer dogs r combing the Supreme Court and extra police r on duty after yesterday's bomb scare. Baden-Clay bail application at 10am.
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

Thank you for the tweets, they are much appreciated while I am chained to my desk. I walked past the courts about 15 minutes ago on my way to work and all is fairly quiet there at the moment....news crews/media are set up and there were a few police around the courtyard....lets hope this morning's hearing goes ahead with no unneccesary dramas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966