ARREST!!! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been following since the beginning, but couldn't read all the posts, I'm a single mum with two boys and a dog!, so I don't know if what I have to say has been already noted. Anyway, in the news.com.au article today about the 5 police showing up at NBC-EBC's place, the photo of GBC in the article CLEARLY shows a small circular band-aid/plaster, and a distinctly visible mark under it that looks like stitches.

The previous photos have not been of sufficient quality to blow them up to see detail. The photo of GBC today in the news.com.au, and the Courier Mail articles is of a better quality, and when I made it bigger (I press the control "ctrl" key with the "+" key), the circular band-aid is very, very clearly visible. It is above GBC's right eye, towards the middle.

Such a cut would have been very obvious to the police when they showed up the morning GBC called the police to report Allison's "disappearance". I think that would have been sufficient to have a reasonable suspiscion GBC was involved and there had been some unusual event. I recall GBC's family "explaining" why he had "scratches" on his face. Because he "fell" on his head.

I have subsequently been searching all the photos to see these scratches, as others on WS have, but never felt I found anything with certainty. Either the lines on GBC's face that might have been scratches were a bit tenuous/insignificant, or the photo quality was not sufficient to blow up the photo to see the detail. Today, this photo in this article finally clearly showed me what must have been a deep cut to his head. I'm not sure it looks like it was a scratch made by someone else (doesn't seem too long, but does look deep). IMO, looks more like the result of a fall, or something hard hitting his head. Perhaps, IMO, he fell when he was carrying her body down the stairs of the house, or getting in / out of the boot/trunk of the vehicle. All totally speculation. But at least now I finally see the cut.

The round band-aid/plaster is well camoflaged. Wonder if there is a bit of make up? JMO. But it is clearly visible.

Another night without sleep...and it is almost morning. Searching again through WS and et al, looking into the depths of evil and asking why, how could it have come to this. bless you ABC and girls. I hate to see human dignity fall to such depths, and for these three young girls to be thrust into it all at such an innocent age.

I already dread seeing ABC's life dragged through the proverbially mud in the endless legal proceedings to come. Seeing her in the creek mud was enough. Damn, why can't he confess. jmho. Time to go to bed!

The car accident from early on in the piece maybe?

What has me confused, though, is QPS stating there were no visible signs of foul play when ABC's body was discovered.

To me that meant no gun shots, stab wounds or visible trauma from a car accident, also that the body wasn't bound at all.

my gut feelings are telling me that there is more to come/more arrests/more revelations and IMO the QPS have the senior BC's at the top of ther list of "things to do today"

Warning this post may offend and upset some people, so please do not read if you feel you will affected by it

wozzle asked last night about where blood would have if the two probable causes of death are correct.

I have considered this myself Wozzle and this is the opinion I have formed, and please do not read if you feel something I say underneath may offend you, I have wondered how GBC could have taken her body from the house to the car particularly if he was the only person involved, the only scenario I can come up with is, the GBC dragged her body from the house and then down the front stairs, The weight of her head falling down those stairs would cause some injury to the corpse and may be the cause for blood to be found, even if the cause of death is not something that involves bleeding.

My apologies once again I know that image is unpleasant and I hesitated to post, but I do think it answers Wozzles question.

We can see the stairs at the front of the house but I wonder if like a lot of houses, there is a slope to the block and the back of the house is level with the ground there?

I have been following this case since day one as well.....
I have always wondered why dogs were not used to find Allison?
Furthermore, why don't they hook up GBC and his Dad to a lie detector?

BOMB THREAT? Hello...I have been travelling all of yesterday and just logged on in Malaysia. I can't believe I missed the whole kerfuffle yesterday!!!! And I haven't the time to read everyones posts....
Is the bail application going ahead today?

I have been following this case since day one as well.....
I have always wondered why dogs were not used to find Allison?
Furthermore, why don't they hook up GBC and his Dad to a lie detector?

I wondered also re the dogs.

They can't even make GBC give a statement let alone do a LDT. The lawyers would never allow it!

This Channel9 video says..."blood allegedly found in a four wheel drive owned by the couple". (Channel7 was the one, I think, mentioned the blood & life insurance policy...will look for that vid later)

Search on the site for "Baden-Clay behind bars"

http://channelnine.ninemsn.com.au/video

In that same video it also mentions...allegedly police were going to arrest him on three separate occasions but they held off......wonder when those times were.

...also spotted in the video, towards the end, at the bridge, what looks like our good man Danny Boyle.

iPad in Coles doing groceries .
Don't want to miss any posts.
I am praying the accused stays where he is ,
or at least the Prosecutor gets exactly what he wants. Fingers and toes crossedxxx
Damn those expensive b..dy l aw y e r. S.

BOMB THREAT? Hello...I have been travelling all of yesterday and just logged on in Malaysia. I can't believe I missed the whole kerfuffle yesterday!!!! And I haven't the time to read everyones posts....

And quite a kerfuffle it was! Looks like its all systems 'go' for this morning...Baden-Clays have just left their home.

http://instagr.am/p/MJ3LIDCvrU/

Yes full steam ahead to 10.00am...1/2hr to go...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie