ARREST!!! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally agree BrissyLass.

I volunteer to follow them if the news teams can't!!

If the search of the BC home and car last night was related to the Bomb Threat what are the QPS looking for, surely all you need for a bomb threat is a phone, and surely they wouldn't be silly enough to use one of there own, only a teenager would do that.

Prior to you saying this, I had been wondering if perhaps the police were looking for a throw-away credit-only (no plan) type phone that either just GBC or all of them might have been using, so they couldn't be traced. When you sign up for one of those do you have to give much ID?

I wonder if they will report it at all - perhaps wait until after the bail hearing tomorrow? The timing is really bizarre.

I think this is reassuring. The QPS are leaving no stone unturned in their quest for justice for Allison. Go QPS.

MOO:moo:

Cassandra Heilbronn ‏@LawyerCas

Court ID card negated today by #badenclay. Full bag checks

BOMB THREAT? Hello...I have been travelling all of yesterday and just logged on in Malaysia. I can't believe I missed the whole kerfuffle yesterday!!!! And I haven't the time to read everyones posts....
Is the bail application going ahead today?

Totally agree BrissyLass.

I volunteer to follow them if the news teams can't!!

If the search of the BC home and car last night was related to the Bomb Threat what are the QPS looking for, surely all you need for a bomb threat is a phone, and surely they wouldn't be silly enough to use one of there own, only a teenager would do that.

Follow them yes . Go go go:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Hey Angel,what do YOU you think about this case?

Makara i really have no idea anymore. As it goes along i seem to find more questions and start wondering what really happened. It's just very confusing but if i do work out what i think i will let you know :)

GBC parent's have left their Kenmore home. Channel Nine News https://twitter.com/#!/sophie_walsh9
I imagine they will go to the jail.

If GBC's bail application is refused he will go into emotional meltdown and I imagine his parents will want to be close by. He is probably in a very dark mental place right now and if he is the murderer, he can see the inevitable justice process closing in on him.

alisonsandy ‏@alisonsandy
Gerard Baden-Clay's sister Olivia Walton arrives with his lawyers and a friend for the second attempt at his bail application @couriermail

holy cow - this is just nail biting stuff - I can't go do the groceries now!!!! I was planning on shutting it out of my mind! And coming back to read it on here but gees there will be 42 more threads by the time I get back!!!!

I agree too with the posters here that the bomb hoax and
5 count em 5
detectives showing up at NIGELAINE's is a bit coincidental and has got my hinkymeter on atomic energy levels.

June 22, 2012 9:22AM

POLICE have conducted a security sweep of Brisbane's Supreme Court ahead of the bail application of accused murderer Gerard Baden-Clay, after a bomb threat closed down the courts yesterday.
Police with sniffer dogs conducted another inspection of the courts complex after yesterday's lockdown.

The bail application is set down for 10am

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...lay-bail-hearing/story-e6freoof-1226405120615

missed that bit of news. in a nutshell what happened

Not sure you are referring to Squiz.

Re the BC and the Bomb Threat: 5 detective searched the BC home and car last night, the search took about an hour. A couple of posters have suggested the search was because of yesterday bomb threat to the Supreme Court building, my point was that I don't see there could much evidence from a bomb threat, I would think you only need a phone.

The second I was replying to BrissyLass when she said that if the news crews can tell us the BC are leaving home, why can't they follow them and tell us where they are going - my response, in fun, was to volunteer to follow them. Just a bit of humour

Is CC alright?

In the early hours of the morning I think she may have been feeling that the direction the thread wa':s taking was a bit much, she may just need a breather I don't know, I understand how that feels as we all do, I'm sure she is peachy :) but csant speak for her of course jmo

I am here. Kind of. This is terrible timing for me. LOL. Cause it's all about moi.........
I'll do my best with twitter for those who can't.

Renae Henry ‏@renaehenry10

Court filling up again ahead of resumed Baden-Clay bail app. Sister Olivia and lawyers have arrived @tennewsqld

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966