ARREST!!! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BOMB THREAT? Hello...I have been travelling all of yesterday and just logged on in Malaysia. I can't believe I missed the whole kerfuffle yesterday!!!! And I haven't the time to read everyones posts....
Is the bail application going ahead today?
yes today at 10am aest

5 detectives!!!! Searching NBC's car.....sorry guys, just trying to catch up.

And there is so much to read................what a time to go on holiday!

Hehe, Aunty can't say bloody.

I'm awaiting poolside.

This Channel9 video says..."blood allegedly found in a four wheel drive owned by the couple". (Channel7 was the one, I think, mentioned the blood & life insurance policy...will look for that vid later)

Search on the site for "Baden-Clay behind bars"

http://channelnine.ninemsn.com.au/video

In that same video it also mentions...allegedly police were going to arrest him on three separate occasions but they held off......wonder when those times were.

...also spotted in the video, towards the end, at the bridge, what looks like our good man Danny Boyle.

Your ability to find links is unequalled - thank you:blushing:

same routine as yesterday....if they can tweet what time they leave the house surely they can tweet where they are going and where they end up???

my thought is that they are heading to Arthur Gorrie

Or could they be left the house fearing what the detectives wanted last night?? (or what they might find)

Your ability to find links is unequalled - thank you:blushing:

Thankyou Mani ...& you're welcome...if it helps in any way to row the boat for Justice for Allison I'm more than happy to post links :)

same routine as yesterday....if they can tweet what time they leave the house surely they can tweet where they are going and where they end up???

my thought is that they are heading to Arthur Gorrie

Totally agree BrissyLass.

I volunteer to follow them if the news teams can't!!

If the search of the BC home and car last night was related to the Bomb Threat what are the QPS looking for, surely all you need for a bomb threat is a phone, and surely they wouldn't be silly enough to use one of there own, only a teenager would do that.

Hugs to CC, hugs to everyone here on this forum who is feeling a little overwhelmed and upset. I decided not to catch my reading up yesterday, it sounds like things were a little intense. Let's hope today has a much better outcome *advertiser censored*

I have been following this case since day one as well.....
I have always wondered why dogs were not used to find Allison?
Furthermore, why don't they hook up GBC and his Dad to a lie detector?

Dogs were used.

The Lie Detector machine would blow up.

If the search of the BC home and car last night was related to the Bomb Threat what are the QPS looking for, surely all you need for a bomb threat is a phone, and surely they wouldn't be silly enough to use one of there own, only a teenager would do that.

missed that bit of news. in a nutshell what happened

HA HA spratsmum, off you go, we clearly need someone to report back

Hugs to CC, hugs to everyone here on this forum who is feeling a little overwhelmed and upset. I decided not to catch my reading up yesterday, it sounds like things were a little intense. Let's hope today has a much better outcome *advertiser censored*
Is CC alright?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member