ARREST!!! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking the same things this morning, what kind of life did Allison have marrying into this family. I'm sure at first it was all wonderful, but as the years went on Allison would have struggled with this lot, all of what we have seen and heard since she went missing just makes my heart feel so sad for Allison at how hard it must have been for her to deal with this family and their betrayal of her, but also she must have been horrified over the years with their actions and disloyalty to her, all whilst she is doing her best at being a good mother and wife, to get no loyalty in return. It makes me feel ill to my stomach. And if she had depression(which I'm starting to think, why wouldn't she, I would) they are to blame for it.
I don't know what I think about OW anymore, is she being so supportive with this whole bail thing, because she is most likely the one who police spoke to the day before the arrest and voiced her concerns about his wellbeing, and now she has the big guilts on? Is she just a loyal, supportive sister? Or is it that she is also involved in this crime somehow, so in a way protecting her own arse so GBC keeps quiet. I don't know.:banghead:
Looking forward to another arrest, hope it's sooner rather then later!!! :jail:

Justice for Allison today, and every day through the trial. Let's hope this Judicial system of ours gives Allison the voice that I feel has been quietened for a long time before she went missing by those responsible for her death.
Great post LOVEANDLITE. Thanks for putting all that into words for us to sympathize. What a difficult position Allison must have been in. Her voice has been silenced.

alisonsandy ‏@alisonsandy
Peter Davis SC has indicated his client will seek to gain a suppression order. @couriermail #badenclay

Does anyone understand what this means?? Before the threat, Mr Davis had begun telling the court the police bail objection affidavit was "the essence of the case against us".

IDK but it's too soon to request a change of venue......

Peter Davis SC has indicated his client will seek to gain a suppression order. @couriermail #badenclay

alisonsandy ‏@alisonsandy

Of course they will, might affect those donations when COD gets out.

It is the legal way to shut the press up about what happens, rather than the way they tried to do it yesterday with the fake threat.

Does that mean it would be a closed court as well or could members of the public attend?

Wow, what a lot of stuffing around for the media,the courts etc. Why should he get suppression? Pff. Plead guilty already and just get it over with... IMO of course.

No details are coming out so it could be likely happening?

Does that mean it would be a closed court as well or could members of the public attend?

I am not sure, maybe just that they cant report on it.

I dont think there is going to be anything from any news source.

Wow, what a lot of stuffing around for the media,the courts etc. Why should he get suppression? Pff. Plead guilty already and just get it over with... IMO of course.

Exactly my thoughts. Just man up, plead guilty and take your punishment. IMO

Rae Wilson ‏@RaeWilson78

Defence team likely to make a suppression order application after this hour-long bail hearing. #badenclay #qld

Gerard would have to have a hefty reason for achieving a suppression order...

Cause of Death would be the biggie

uh huh...along with details of what "interference with a corpse...." is inferring in this case

i don't know.....I think this is all getting too high-profile, too much being talked about here there and everywhere all over the place

I think it will set an example for others what to do if they want to get their crimes kept quiet.... disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CKS