ARREST!!! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't understand. Did you leave out words?
i meant no public or press allowed in the court. and that the barrister will be limited to what he can say in an interview outside the court. sorry if i i was abit cryptic

thats why i think the public will not be allowed in. i believe we will hear whether he gets bail or not but nothing else like COD or any details

I agree and that is the most important thing right now.

Im wondering if the search at th BCs house was more for caution re: the bomb threat, and ensuring they were in no danger themselves.

May have been mentioned already

Nope, I hadn't thought of that. Good thinking, possible.

i meant no public or press allowed in the court. and that the barrister will be limited to what he can say in an interview outside the court. sorry if i i was abit cryptic

Do you mean today, or in the next hearing, or in the possible court case?

Not sure what others think but am surprised re OWs chosen outfits for this hearing. Jeans for the Supreme Court??

While we are patiently (lol) waiting I would like to point out that the Dickies have not shown any support for GBC from day 1. This IMO is very telling as they would know much more about the goings on in that family than anyone else. IMO they would probably have thought GBC responsible for Allison's death all along.

I'd say he is likely to get a suppression order granted...jmo (and a gut feeling).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo