*Arrest* Holly Bobo investigation- TBI press conference 5 March 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shot a poor innocent dog and his mom? What a <mod snip>. Why was He not behind bars? Does anyone have a link to his FB? TIA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This tells me he has VERY influential friends or contacts.

So according to the link above, ma now is defending him. There's more than a few people who have enabled this <mod snip>. Every time I go through TN, I think of Holly and Karen Swift.

He shot his mother and his step dad and mom had a restraining order against him? :banghead: he abused women! Sheesh
I'd love to know how long LE had the perp on their radar.

Well if they were watching him they weren't watching him too close.

In February of this year is when he put the gun to the woman's head and put a knife to her stomach threatening to gut her like a fish.

I want to know if he had a probation officer and why was he allowed to have firearms if he was a convicted felon.

Something stinks about how he was able to do as he pleased and really never paid for his many crimes. Does anyone think he could have been a snitch and police just looked the other way?

IMO

Just looking at this <mod snip> makes me sick. <mod snip>

May you rest in peace, sweet Holly. Help your loved ones find some sort of peace, despite your departure. Comfort them in their pain.

Holly didn't even make it as Bombshell Tonight on NG.

As usual...some not so helpful people on the FB pages saying they won't believe Holly is dead unless she is found...just like in Heather's case. One even says LE has no right to say so. I worry about people ending up on juries...JMO

Was the reward money for information on what happened to her or for her safe recovery? If the former, this could be a lesson regarding only offering a reward if the victim is found alive, and a precedent setter.

And the media is back to saying Clint saw her "dragged". I also read that he was wearing "army fatigues"--not camo. Minor details at this point, perhaps, but frustrating to still be hearing contradictory info, jmo.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

I am so sick of all the misinformation that is put out over and over again as if it is the truth when it is not!

If I read or hear the word 'dragged' one more time I am going to pull my hair out! Sheesh.:banghead:

Now it has morphed into Army fatigues??? Good grief.........everyone knows the creep was dressed in camo worn by hunters.

imo

Was the reward money for information on what happened to her or for her safe recovery? If the former, this could be a lesson regarding only offering a reward if the victim is found alive, and a precedent setter.
I believe it was recently changed to something like "information leading to the arrest and prosecution, etc"

Connection to Heather Sullivan - can't go into that...

Interesting to look at these two side-by-side:

Sketch Revealed Of Kidnapping Suspect In Attempt On Heather Sullivan
98e15-sketch.png

Zach Adams
685de-bilde.jpg

What type of evidence do you think they have to charge kidnapping and murder? I just saw on the news LE had him on the radar years ago. He was #2 out of 5.

It's my twin and my fiftieth birthday..we're in a lodge on the south shore of Nova Scotia... The ocean waves are dark, foreboding yet hypnotic in the power and strength of their beauty....and timelessness...
Somehow I feel the power of interconnected ness and beauty in nature and know that holly is a part of it all now..
Prayers if strength to her family, friends and all of us here at WS as we await news ...
May there be some answers, some closure and knowledge that Holly's beauty, spirit and love is timeless like the ocean...

Beautiful words!

Happy Birthday to you and your sister. My husband recently moved to the U.S. from NS. He has a home on the waterfront in Hubbards that is for sale. It is one of my most favorite places. Enjoy your time at the south shore.

I am SO sorry Holly. This breaks my heart all over again, just as when she disappeared. I am also soooo terribly heartbroken for Clint. This must be like living his nightmare all over again - watching her go in to the woods...not realizing until later that this would be the last time that he would see his beloved sister. Heartbroken for her family and friends as they begin to feel the last edges of hope that she is still alive and will be found and reunited(like some have been in the recent past). I can't imagine the pain. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Interesting to look at these two side-by-side:

Sketch Revealed Of Kidnapping Suspect In Attempt On Heather Sullivan
98e15-sketch.png

Zach Adams
685de-bilde.jpg

OMG I can't believe this guy is smiling big, looks happy for a mug shot. Very creepy. Does he think he's being photographed for FB Photo or something?

Holly didn't even make it as Bombshell Tonight on NG.

Haha. I waited for it too. Now a woman from my state has driven her kids into the ocean in FL. NG is screeching about that, but she was listening to the man talking talking and getting ready to pounce on him. She had one eye half closed and the other was wide open. My dad used to "put the whammy" on me when I was in trouble, and he did that with his eyes. Made me almost spit my water.
She's now way behind on Hayley Howard missing.

I know HS personally. She is not able to speak publicly as to whether or not he was the one who tried to abduct her. But, this is the reason that I believe that LE has had him in their sites from the beginning.

Wow. Just wow. She was very fortunate then. And makes me wonder if there were others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela