*Arrest* Holly Bobo investigation- TBI press conference 5 March 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
so can someone tell me if this guy knew Holly? connection?

tia

While we're waiting, I'll have to say that I logged many many hours early on in this case - but I had given up and didn't think we'd ever see an arrest/indictment.

Praying for justice - and peace for her family to finally have closure. :(

Does anyone think we could see more indictments...maybe against relatives of these in jail who might have known something and didn't tell LE?

On pins and needles here. I have been following this case on here the entire time. Just incredible!

Pink ribbons are on just about every home, street light, sign post in Parsons. Emotional day here. pic.twitter.com/DfxInztAC2

Bh_njQ5CYAEl_Er.jpg

You are much loved Holly and I know you and your beautiful smile will be missed forever.

imo

Good grief...I am waiting for WSMV to bring up their Live Stream

If I wasn't sick with bronchitis, I'd make a very stiff drink right about now.

tia

He stalked her at the coon hunt. That's all we know. Some reports say they knew each other, other reports say Holly nor her family knew him

I think they have more than some people just talking. A lot of people that would be talking are criminals and bald face liars.

I think they found something very significant in the three day search. Something they may have been looking for and knew what it was before they went in.

JMO

Even if they just come with one True Bill for one person, we know other charges are going to be coming down. I will be irate if they do to much "let's make a deal".

So they get just one for the moment, there will be more tumbling down..all the way around.

Feeling tears coming up....waiting is so hard.

We are here for you Holly.....

Good grief...I am waiting for WSMV to bring up their Live Stream

My kids are near so I'm opting to read the updates on here rather than listen. (I scared the bejeezus out of them by telling them about Hailey Owens - not the gruesome details, just the kidnapping... They won't play outside by themselves now - I think I'll give them a break from hearing any news about Holly.)

tia

I cant ever see Holly hanging around with Adams and his crew.

All I have heard is Holly's mother was his 4th grade teacher.

Also ZA is a friend of one of Holly's second cousins.

IMO

Just turned on Channel 4… will post anything they say if it differs from the live stream. (It's still Dr Oz now but news at 4 on shortly)

TBI agent making intros prior to presser right now on Amber alerts link above.

{{{Hugs}}} to all sleuthers.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member