*Arrest* Holly Bobo investigation- TBI press conference 5 March 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Illana Tate just made some introductions and said she will release a written statement after the presser.

Starting in 7 minutes

so can someone tell me if this guy knew Holly? connection?

tia
ZA and 3 friends supposedly stalked her at a coon hunt where Holly sang to the crowd. Her mother intervened by going up and introducing herself as Holly's mom. He was aware of who she was, but I have not seen where she was aware of his identity. However, since the Adams are a prominent family in the area, I would be hard pressed to believe Holly didn't know of him.

Honestly, I just want to cry for this family.

Maybe I will get that drink.

I'm here waiting with all of you!!! Trying not to bite my fingernails off!!

Love animals but c'mon WSMV, let's get to the press conference already!!

Just a lot of chatter in the press room right now.

channel five just said charges have been handed down in the disappearance of Holly Bobo

It drives me insane to see camera/equiptment people in these pressers always laughing and making jokes. I realize life goes on, but have some decency and respect what's really going on here, for pity sake.

Honestly, I just want to cry for this family.

Maybe I will get that drink.

I don't even drink but maybe once or twice a year but I could use one right about now.

My heart is just pounding.

I want justice for Holly so badly that it makes my heart cinch up.

IMO

It's my twin and my fiftieth birthday..we're in a lodge on the south shore of Nova Scotia... The ocean waves are dark, foreboding yet hypnotic in the power and strength of their beauty....and timelessness...
Somehow I feel the power of interconnected ness and beauty in nature and know that holly is a part of it all now..
Prayers if strength to her family, friends and all of us here at WS as we await news ...
May there be some answers, some closure and knowledge that Holly's beauty, spirit and love is timeless like the ocean...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne