Arrest in JBR case part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
RiverRat said:
Karr would have been in contact with jameson and her forum, you are all safe!

Well, unless you post there too. And send your name and money.

RR
wow River I've not been around for a long time is Jameson still around??? Now that is what is scary!

lilpony said:
Heres a shout out to Indigo. I haven't seen you around for awhile! Hope your doing well. :blowkiss:
nice to see you too lilpony :blowkiss:
I am aok and hope you are too!

I think it was the Ramsey's... the cops found their fingerprints literally all over the house. Damning. Why haven't they been arrested earlier? :furious:

I predict that by noon tomorrow, the news talkers are going to be toning it down and backtracking a bit.

Orson Wells should be here for this one.

peace9274 said:
I read the resume of J Karr from the previous thread.
There's a lot to be read between the lines. Makes ya go "Hmmmmm"

Maybe he had applied for a job as a "nanny" for JonBonet and Patsy refused to hire him...

Whoever he is... according to the resume, he's one sick sickopath.

:furious:

JMO
Assuming he is the killer, and the connection is just coincidental and not an affair, you begin to wonder how he chose JB. At the very least he is a pedophile--sorry perv. I would like to look into the whole PowerWurks thing he said he was starting up where kids could email him (or the "organization") with their troubles. What if someone, Burke maybe, opened the door to him in that way and never knew it.

He posted that offer on 3-7-1996 and I'm sure he was grooming some kids in that way. It would be interesting to find out.

As heinous as kiddie *advertiser censored* is, it doesn't make him a pedophile to have some in his possession.

Oh goodness. And here I thought this case was finally solved. Now I am again shocked to see it probably isn't! Good grief.. :doh:

I changed it from pedo to perv, but wasn't there a 2nd charge in CA that involved actual physical contact. I'll go look for it.

lilpony said:
Oh goodness. And here I thought this case was finally solved. Now I am again shocked to see it probably isn't! Good grief.. :doh:
at least it got the board jumping again.. we needed the excitment here.. hehe :D

wenchie said:
As heinous as kiddie *advertiser censored* is, it doesn't make him a pedophile to have some in his possession.
Ok but why else would a grown man have kiddie *advertiser censored*?

PaperDoll said:
at least it got the board jumping again.. we needed the excitment here.. hehe :D
:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :woohoo:
We sure did!!;)

wenchie said:
What does it make him, then?? We aren't talking naked adults who have given their consent... we're talking Child *advertiser censored*. Who else would look at it/own it if not a pedophile??

michelle said:
Ok but why else would a grown man have kiddie *advertiser censored*?

There are probably millions of men who've looked at kiddie *advertiser censored* but never have molested a child, just as there are many who've watched rape *advertiser censored* or snuff films but never raped or killed anyone.

It's sick, twisted, illegal behavior to look at kiddie *advertiser censored* - but it doesn't equate to the crime of pedophilia.

IrishMist said:
What does it make him, then?? We aren't talking naked adults who have given their consent... we're talking Child *advertiser censored*. Who else would look at it/own it if not a pedophile??
Exactly!

So did I get this right? JB was born in Atlanta and John Karr lived there around the same time she was born? Did he maybe know the family way back then?
Also, His name sure sounds familiar to me. Anyone else think that? I swear I have read it somewhere.

dragonfly707 said:
wow River I've not been around for a long time is Jameson still around??? Now that is what is scary!

Yes! She was recently trying to peddle a play about JBR that she wrote on Ebay.

There is a thread about it here.

I will admit its to early in the game to know what the police actually have on this guy. IN light of the fact that this case has been huge for so long I must conclude whatever they have is pretty damning.
He was arrested for her murder.
http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/08/16/ramsey.arrest/index.html
(CNN) -- A suspect was arrested in Bangkok, Thailand, Wednesday "for the December 26, 1996, murder of JonBenet Ramsey," the district attorney in Boulder, Colorado, said Wednesday.

I don't believe the police would have rushed to arrest someone without some pretty hard evidence. I would think they have certainly checked into his whereabouts during that Holiday season.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fascist Donald Pig Trump
Back