Arrest Made in JB Murder - Aug 16th, 2006

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is freaking unbelievable after all this time. I am so glad!!!!

I hope the Ramsey haters who have vilified poor Patsy and John will apologize..but I don't expect it to happen...:mad:

Buzzm1 said:
PFM, I don't attack other posters at all. My opinion, and information, may conflict with their opinion, and information, but that isn't an attack.
I deleted my post to you. I am sorry if it was offensive.

lighthouselover said:
If he had been sending emails to Patsy for the past 3-4 years, why are they just now "closing in on him"? Seems to me he could have been located in a few hours after the FIRST email.

And if Thailand is supposedly the pedophile, kiddie *advertiser censored* capital of the world, just exactly what are "sex charges" there?

If he was sending notes from internet cafes with something like a hotmail account, it was probably difficult to track him.

Lets not start arguing over who said what etc. This isnt my case or forum to moderate. I never followed this case, didnt have a television in the 90's dont know who any of the players are or were etc but I hope if this guy is guilty Jon benet recieves justice. I think that is the wish of everyone.

Jayelles said:
According to Toth, Carr is a "former" school teacher. If he's already in a Thai jail on an unrelated sex charge, perhaps he only just got caught.

Allegedly been e-mailing Patsy. I always felt the killer was obsessed with Patsy. I can't wait to see this unravel.

The Patricia Letters??? Could they have been really Patsy and this guy?

Isn't it great that they actually caught the perpetrator. I hope the Boulder Police that immediately fingered the Ramseys are greatly humiliated.

Nedthan Johns said:
So what I MEANT to say was SEE THE IMPORTANCE OF DNA?

Now question, did this guy fly from Georgia to commit this crime?

Was this what Jon Benet was talking about, a special visit from Santa?

for some reason i thought of the 'santa visit' also.....if this guy is a known "sex offender" i would think they have his DNA, right???...

this is just wild....

I have flip flopped on the Ramsey's involvement many times. I will be asking God for forgiveness for all the ugly thoughts I have had about all 3 of them off and on over the years. I do hope this is THE guy, and this can be over. For all of our sakes.

michelle said:
Could it be S (school), B (?), T (teacher), C (Carr)?

The BT part reminds me of BTK. S=sex, C=children???

I'm watching Nancy Grace and they spelled his last name as "Kerr" They reported that he is not a registered sex affender.

I couldn't get on here any sooner (servers too busy) but that's ok. I am so glad, I almost cried hearing the news. Got goose bumps head to toe.
I honestly thought this case would never get solved.

DNA match, all the better. Confession? I hope so. I hope he decides to give us details and explanations. Maybe if he thinks it will make him important??

What is SBTC? How did he get her to eat the pineapple? Was he her Santa with the secret visit?? I hope we get answers.

It's John Mark Karr according to 9News. He is from Conyers GA and they believe he is a second grade teacher.

Molesters frequently fly under the radar. In fact, most do. No one could have anticipated this in 1996 but now we know to look further. Especially because of sites like WS.I doubt this guy was ever arrested before for molestation and/or certainly not murder.

I present a mea culpa for anything I said about the Ramsey's doing the crime investigation.Their inconsistancies were questionable and mostly child molestation occurs at home.

This was all before the world was introduced to Joseph Duncan and John Couey.

Our world has changed for what we know now. But never stop taking care of who is around your child and what people have access.

Garnan said:
Second Grade???? Was he Burke's teacher?

Good question. We may hear more at the news conference. (2:00PM their time.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member