***ARREST*** Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette 19 May 2012 - #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great conundrum now:

Was Lavergne on the blogosphere radar due to LE leaks, or was Lavergne on the LE radar due to blogosphere leaks?

:waitasec:

His place of employment is listed as 4021 Ambassador Caffery.....that's an office complex, westaff is located there, as well as an IRS site. Westaff is a temp agency, isn't it?

I feel certain LE has good reason to be arresting him...JMO
They had plenty of RSO's to choose from, if they just wanted to make an arrest...

I know people are wanting to be hopeful she is found safe, but I don't think that this lowlife was capable of keeping her safe and sound and quiet in his little home there.
I think she is gone. Sadly. :rose:
I hope I am wrong, but I think I am too jaded these days to cling to that unlikely hope.

And look at that...a white 2011 Chevrolet Silverado.

Where are you finding the current work address? The one on the SO's site says Bellchasse Hwy in Gretna. That address is at Oschner's Med Center West Bank.

I know people are wanting to be hopeful she is found safe, but I don't think that this lowlife was capable of keeping her safe and sound and quiet in his little home there.
I think she is gone. Sadly. :rose:
I hope I am wrong, but I think I am too jaded these days to cling to that unlikely hope.

Imo, the blue tent in the backyard of an RSO is not a very good sign..

Great conundrum now:

Was Lavergne on the blogosphere radar due to LE leaks, or was Lavergne on the LE radar due to blogosphere leaks?

:waitasec:

All I know is that he has been quite the subject of a rumor on the Cajunnet and internet (other site) for a few days now.
I had sleuthed him (not on WS) a few days ago.

We had BETTER find that this guy was interviewed right away. A registered sex offender with a Chevy white truck. We talked about this weeks ago. In this IT age there is no excuse. None. zippo. Nada.

We had BETTER find that this guy was interviewed right away. A registered sex offender with a Chevy white truck. We talked about this weeks ago. In this IT age there is no excuse. None. zippo. Nada.

The truck may not be in his name...who knows.

Hope someone is able to link the press conference tomorrow for those of us out of he area!

Per his RSO listings that WSers have posted above, he has a 2011 white Silverado, lives in the Church Point area (Latwell is right outside; may have a CP mailing address even if it's technically Latwell), and has two places of employment listed - one in Lafayette and an alternate or other work address in Gretna. Gretna is a small city/suburb right outside of New Orleans on the Westbank. Gretna is at least 2 and half hours (at best) from Lafayette proper; probably 3 hours at best from Latwell. This guy seems to have covered a very large territory regularly for work if he also works in Gretna. I hope if he is the perp in Mickey's case, he hasn't harmed other women & girls all over the south Louisiana region.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member