***ARREST*** Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette 19 May 2012 - #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummm aaaa can any one tell me in a discrete way...what is aggravated oral sexual battery?
I know what aggravated battery is and what oral is. Never heard of it before. In my book that would be considered rape..is that a common charge for rso's?

Just a bit more specific as to what he forced upon the victim...

Seeing this guy does not exactly make one believe that he hit her by accident and has been nursing her back to health for 6 weeks...:(

waiting w baited breath right now. the press conference seems so far away. i know better than to drive to lawtell bc i would get in the way of the investigation but everything in me wants to drive over there.

praying for mickey and the shunick family.

Around the time of the breaking news
Posted by the Family.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deuKdsxdLM4&feature=g-all-u"]"Calling All Angels" to Find Mickey Shunick Now - YouTube[/ame]

That is the first thing that came to my mind also, just didn't know if we could post it!!! They also stated that we would find out this week,....the girlfriend was talking. Anybody remember?????

I remember.

He has a girlfriend!???? Hate to think what she has been thru. Thanks to her for talking!

I think a warrant was issued for his arrest on 5/28. Does anyone else see that? Says it is active and a tier 3.

I'm holding out hope there's a live Mickey and we just haven't been told yet because she's being reunited with her family, seeing doctors, talking to police, etc....
...but I feel like the timing between now and the press conference could also be time to give the Shunicks the opportunity to tell their extended family and Mickey's close friends she has passed without having to learn it through the media.
I want to embrace the Shunicks with love and support right now....

The entire thread was deleted not long after. I don't know if they ever put it back up.

There's a new thread up. Many pages of posts. Titled "Arrest Made in Shunick Investigation". Many people saying the guy from last week was right and knew what he was talking about.

I think a warrant was issued for his arrest on 5/28. Does anyone else see that? Says it is active and a tier 3.
Island, I think you're looking at the header. The header says he's a tier 3 offender, active, verified 5/28. There's nothing under warrants.

I remember.

He has a girlfriend!???? Hate to think what she has been thru. Thanks to her for talking!

Just a bit more specific as to what he forced upon the victim...

Thank you. What I thought. Just surprised...seems like the <modsnip> pervert would fear being injured that way...

Sorry Bessie!

No that's his info carried over from the previous page - he is an active sex offender (must report) and a tier 3 sex offender - that info is on each page - under warrants there is nothing. Each page gives the info on top and then there is a line and then more info - like vehicles (it gives his info) then a big line that says "vehicles" in the middle of the page and then lists them.

Same on the warrants tab - but there are no warrants listed under "warrants" in the middle of the page.

JMOO

Great conundrum now:

Was Lavergne on the blogosphere radar due to LE leaks, or was Lavergne on the LE radar due to blogosphere leaks?

:waitasec:

I'm thinking both radars and when blogosphere started blowing up, LE said time to arrest before he gets more attention and does something stupid.

I'm holding out hope there's a live Mickey and we just haven't been told yet because she's being reunited with her family, seeing doctors, talking to police, etc....
...but I feel like the timing between now and the press conference could also be time to give the Shunicks the opportunity to tell their extended family and Mickey's close friends she has passed without having to learn it through the media.
I want to embrace the Shunicks with love and support right now....

Channel 3 had an interview with her sister and she seemed completely in the dark as to what was going on. She seemed to only know what we know.

If she knew more I doubt she would have given the interview.

Great conundrum now:

Was Lavergne on the blogosphere radar due to LE leaks, or was Lavergne on the LE radar due to blogosphere leaks?

:waitasec:

Or maybe because LE had the original video and actually realized they had identifiable information on his truck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth