ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been asked about posting in other languages.

As long as the poster also interprets the post to English, I have no problem with it. We don't have any bilingual moderators at this time. :tyou:

Hi Mods = Allo Mods!

Shall post in two languages = Je vais ecrire en deux langues!

Thanks for your help = Merci beaucoup pour votre aide!!

:biggrin:

We're tired right now = Nous sommes fatigues maintenant!

How I read this is that you place high importance
in resourcefulness and imagination. I think your last line said much
on what I think his "bright" behaviors are all about. It's merely survival.
As a manipulator of other people, a street hustler who has
to be seen a certain way to get paid, he has developed
the skill to create elaborate lies. For the sake of perspective,
Casey Anthony had those skills as well. She had
a story for everything and kept them all straight.

I do find it interesting but in no way would I call
him bright for his ability to manipulate. Even in your
own reference you define someone much
more astute in Ted Bundy was in fact brighter
than LM intellectually and in his evils.
TY Appreciate your notions! This is addictive !

And the whole James Dean thing! I do not know , do we KNOW , he had all that surgury that stuff is expensive yes? Also did he ever get the surgery he was on that tape asking for (the stuff something about devil horns or something on a friend of his......

No he FAILED to get through mwahahahahah
:pullhair:

Hi Mods = Allo Mods!

Shall post in two languages = Je vais ecrire en deux langues!

Thanks for your help = Merci beaucoup pour votre aide!!

:biggrin:

We're tired right now = Nous sommes fatigues maintenant!

danke shon: thank you

for your post (cannot translate that into any known language!)

:lol:

And the whole James Dean thing! I do not know , do we KNOW , he had all that surgury that stuff is expensive yes? Also did he ever get the surgery he was on that tape asking for (the stuff something about devil horns or something on a friend of his......

No, we don't know that he has had surgery. HE has claimed he has, but if you compare his pictures of when he was a child to now, there really isn't any difference. His eyebrows are bigger and his face is thinner, neither of these things need surgery.
In my opinion, he never had any surgery. There is no proof of it, and it really does not look like he has.

TY Appreciate your notions! This is addictive !
Tech question folks, starting to think I may be doing this the "complicated way"! If I am reading page 2 out of 6 -- and want to respond to post on pag 2, I am clicking on the post quick icon. But then it takes me to the end - page 6 . So I go back and go back two pages and am going back and forth, up down etc!!

Is there a better way ! or am I doing it right. I am left brain (!) and remembering what page and post I am on before a response is well -- right brain !

I have got to be doing this wrong!

oh come on...if he were going to photoshop a male sexual organ, you think that would have been his choice?

:floorlaugh:

(i so needed to laugh today)....

For Christ's sake, THANK YOU! :)

I'm going to go out on a limb here (Ga! I feel like I'm offending someone w/every sort of comment/analogy like this!) and say that he was not even very skilled w/Photoshop or any other editing software anyway. He could have broadened his shoulders, given himself some pecs, larger parts, etc. Or perhaps he may have embraced his boyish scrawniness? IDK WTF I am talking about - all pure speculation (like the rest of you). Personally, I think he is quite attractive minus his Sharpie'd brows. Frankly, I'm not hung up on muscles and large penises, so none of that is relavent to me. I think people just love to hate him, and maybe rightfully so. Unless you are a total empath, you will have no use for him at this point.

peeps... unless there is something out there that says this guy is a hermaphrodite let's drop it and move on please... And also... nurse does not speak french but I do know how to use babble fish just so you know :nurse:

oh nurse ... too ay intelligent et magnifeek !! See, i babble in French AND English ;)

For Christ's sake, THANK YOU! :)

I'm going to go out on a limb here (Ga! I feel like I'm offending someone w/every sort of comment/analogy like this!) and say that he was not even very skilled w/Photoshop or any other editing software anyway. He could have broadened his shoulders, given himself some pecs, larger parts, etc. Or perhaps he may have embraced his boyish scrawniness? IDK WTF I am talking about - all pure speculation (like the rest of you). Personally, I think he is quite attractive minus his Sharpie'd brows. Frankly, I'm not hung up on muscles and large penises, so none of that is relavent to me. I think people just love to hate him, and maybe rightfully so. Unless you are a total empath, you will have no use for him at this point.
Yeh . I thought there were some pics where he was, as he described himself, fab perfect or whatever -- but most of em I thought he looked very dainty and not attractive, while in tons of em he looked just MAD! Would be interesting to read what others think in terms (male or female) regarding his looks.

Like your notions S your interesting!

Tech question folks, starting to think I may be doing this the "complicated way"! If I am reading page 2 out of 6 -- and want to respond to post on pag 2, I am clicking on the post quick icon. But then it takes me to the end - page 6 . So I go back and go back two pages and am going back and forth, up down etc!!

Is there a better way ! or am I doing it right. I am left brain (!) and remembering what page and post I am on before a response is well -- right brain !

Yeah, I am still WS challenged myself. I wish that I could just search my posts and have all the responses to those comments show up as well, but they don't. I'm all over the friggin place making random comments w/out followup or reply. I'm a friggin 'tard. Eventually I'll figure it all out!

NO WAY!! We don't broadcast trials. There will be a gag order but little bits and pieces will leak out during the trial. We won't know the entire story until the trial is over and he's been sentenced.

Did that help??

I think a gag order would only apply between the preliminary (if there is one) and trial. If you recall the Rafferty trial, we got tweets from the courtroom as they were happening.

Yeh . I thought there were some pics where he was, as he described himself, fab perfect or whatever -- but most of em I thought he looked very dainty and not attractive, while in tons of em he looked just MAD! Would be interesting to read what others think in terms (male or female) regarding his looks.

Like your notions S your interesting!

Well, spank you very much! :p

Yeah, I am still WS challenged myself. I wish that I could just search my posts and have all the responses to those comments show up as well, but they don't. I'm all over the friggin place making random comments w/out followup or reply. I'm a friggin 'tard. Eventually I'll figure it all out!
That is what I have been telling myself the last 24 hours! And it is funny, when you answered " I wish" i thought gosh I do not even know how I wished it worked but I MUST be doing this wrong! That is funny!
Did not anticpate the addictive quality of this yesterday when I did my first post!
A Few minutes ago it was ugh, ask for help I can't be doing this right!
Is multi quote better ! Whew

Well, spank you very much! :p
Sunday
We Must be doing it wrong! In this day and age.......................ahh eagerly awaiting guidance from the many much wiser than me here ! Nother funny thing last night a poster said something like your answering yourself, I thought oh god, no idea where I am in terms of navigating!

i.e. After you submit and see your post on Pg 6, go the back arrow at the top left of your page, right click, and click on "ARRESTED-Luka Rocco Magnotta ...". It will take you back to Pg 2 or whatever previous page you were viewing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper