ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On Sunday, a dog was found dead in a car which was parked in a mall parking lot. The dog died from the extreme heat in Toronto (95*F - 100*F).

This morning, police laid charges against the owners of the vehicle.:woohoo:

Thank God for the presence of the police. Now, let's get LRM on all charges.

:what:

From what I gather, it seems that somebody who was passing by called the police because they saw the dog and worried for it, but by the time crews got there to break the dog out, it was too late... hold on, let me find the link again....

Here we go: http://www.cp24.com/servlet/an/local/CTVNews/20120610/120610_Dog_Death/20120610/?hub=CP24Home

I agree, they need to get this creep with animal cruelty charges, too. Throw anything they can at him.

From what I gather, it seems that somebody who was passing by called the police because they saw the dog and worried for it, but by the time crews got there to break the dog out, it was too late... hold on, let me find the link again....

Here we go: http://www.cp24.com/servlet/an/local/CTVNews/20120610/120610_Dog_Death/20120610/?hub=CP24Home

I agree, they need to get this creep with animal cruelty charges, too. Throw anything they can at him.

Eyebrow cruelty?

I've been thinking of prisons for LRM (not that I'm jumping ahead or anything!! :lol:) - and I cannot think of where he'll be held in Montreal before/during the trial. Further to that, I kinda doubt he'll be placed in the Kingston Penitentiary because Paul Bernardo is there. His IDOL!! :jail:

I'm wondering if LRM will be sent 'out west' to a maximum security prison. Isn't there one called Stoney Mountain Penitentiary? Can someone from Western Canada help with this, please?

:tyou:

I've been thinking of prisons for LRM (not that I'm jumping ahead or anything!! :lol:) - and I cannot think of where he'll be held in Montreal before/during the trial. Further to that, I kinda doubt he'll be placed in the Kingston Penitentiary because Paul Bernardo is there. His IDOL!! :jail:

I'm wondering if LRM will be sent 'out west' to a maximum security prison. Isn't there one called Stoney Mountain Penitentiary? Can someone from Western Canada help with this, please?

I believe there is one out west... wasn't that Wills fellow transferred there, after upsetting Bernardo and Williams with his poop-throwing?

I believe there is one out west... wasn't that Wills fellow transferred there, after upsetting Bernardo and Williams with his poop-throwing?

Oh yeah, too bad Bernardo got upset! :what:

Wasn't Clifford Olsen sent to Kingston Penitentiary FROM out west somewhere?

I'd say they should place LRM in with the poop-throwing guy but with our luck stupid LRM will LIKE the poop-thrower. :jail:

Oh yeah, too bad Bernardo got upset! :what:

Wasn't Clifford Olsen sent to Kingston Penitentiary FROM out west somewhere?

I'd say they should place LRM in with the poop-throwing guy but with our luck stupid LRM will LIKE the poop-thrower. :jail:

sorry but all this poo talk made me LOL :floorlaugh:

It would be great if anyone on here could become verified as: locals,MD's, Psychologists,Psychiatrists,Attorney's,etc.....

just a suggestion for anyone with expertise in any field....it would help tremendously for those of us bewildered by this horrendously cruel crime!

Thank you for being verified, in advance...any and all who qualify:rocker:

It would be great if anyone on here could become verified as: locals,MD's, Psychologists,Psychiatrists,Attorney's,etc.....

just a suggestion for anyone with expertise in any field....it would help tremendously for those of us bewildered by this horrendously cruel crime!

Thank you for being verified, in advance...any and all who qualify:rocker:

I am a local, I live in Montreal and am familiar with both areas of the city he lived in. not sure if Admin bothers to verify 'locals' however.

Stony Mountain in Manitoba is medium, but they're going to build a max unit in 2014 I think. Kent in BC is maximum iirc.

I am a local, I live in Montreal and am familiar with both areas of the city he lived in. not sure if Admin bothers to verify 'locals' however.

Hi Jeanne, I believe mods do verify, if you pm one of them they're really helpful

Montreal is a fairly large city,Jeanne, so I'm not sure how that works in this case, If you hit the alert or Mod button, I'm sure they can let you know if the areas you're familiar with near the crime or the "feel" of the city as pertains to this case will be helpful

It would make a difference to me, for sure-if you were verifued. On the negative end.....perhaps more than a few of us will ask you a lot of questions.

Thanks Jeanne...so sorry for the chaos this must be to you and your fellow citizens :(

Stony Mountain in Manitoba is medium, but they're going to build a max unit in 2014 I think. Kent in BC is maximum iirc.

They would have to keep him close at hand for his trial. There are two max security prisons in Quebec, but my guess is he'll be held at Archambeault or Leclerc due to their proximity with the city. Of course there is always the chance he will be held in a psychiatric institution pending trial, perhaps the Pinel institute.

Montral is a fairly large city,Jeanne, so I'm not sure how that works in this case, If you hit the alert or Mod button, I'm sure they can let you know if the areas you're familiar with near the crime or the "feel" of the city as pertains to this case wull be helpful

It would make a difference to me, for sure-if you were verifued. On the negative end.....perhaps more than a few of us will ask you a lot of questions.

Thanks Jeanne...so sorry for the chaos this must be to you and your fellow citizens :(

Actually, Montreal isn't that big geographically, however, where I live is about 15 minutes from the murder site and about the same distance to the area he lived in 2011. Both areas are considered low income areas.

Off topic story of the day: yesterday, my daughter (5) was playing with her Polly Pockets. She has 3 boys, and a lot of girls. They were having a wedding party, with 4 couples getting married. Only one of these couples was straight. When I asked her what was going on (one of the Polly's forgot the cake! panic!), she told me they are getting married, because that is what people do when they are in love.
Goes to show that homophobia is a learned behaviour. I have never had a conversation with her about marriage, relationships, sexual preference, or anything. And it looks like I don't have to, she has the right idea.
Ahh, the innocence of a child.
:party:

Now, back to your regularly scheduled WS programming. :seeya:

That brought a tear to my eye. In such a grim thread, it's wonderful to come across such a lovely story.

Thank you for sharing it Borg Queen.:seeya:

Thanks so much! Well, he's NOT going to medium that's for sure. I say send him to the maximum in Kent........the farther away from where his crimes took place, the better. :jail:

You know, as a Canadian and very proud of it, I am against capital punishment because I do believe it's murder. And I also know of cases where the wrong person was incarcerated! I'm thinking of Guy-Paul Morin. That said, when a case like this one comes along, I do ponder capital punishment for a bit! :jail:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot!