ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh for crying out loud!! :furious: Can Hollywood be far behind? This just makes me ill.......................

And I am sure that this self published e-book will be full of factual tidbits to titilate and amaze *Grimacing as I bite down on the tongue that is wedged fimly in cheek.*

Oh for crying out loud!! :furious: Can Hollywood be far behind? This just makes me ill.......................

I said early on this is going to be a book and likely a movie. He is a modern day Grimms Fairy Tale character. He is likely hoping to get off so he can play himself in the movie. I predict we will one day read that from prison he is recommending who should play himself in the movie.

Its a self published e book by an unknown author. Its a looooooooong way from Hollywood, its even a long way from a Lifetime movie.

There won't be anything in that book that hasn't already been posted here, I'll bet.

I'm back. ok regarding prisons in Montreal.

There are 3 possible locations:

1) Centre de Détention de Rivière-des-Prairies (this is where he will most likely be held during his trial)

2) Parthenais Detention Centre & Laboratoire de Sciences Judiciaires et de Médecine Légale (this is where mob criminals are held)

3) Saint-Vincent-de-Paul Penitentiary (Laval)

Karla Homolka was sent to a medium security prison in Joliette, Quebec (80 kms from Montreal)

Again, the above is speculation....they may decide to send him to other prisons in Quebec or Ontario (kingston).

JMO

I'm back. ok regarding prisons in Montreal.

There are 3 possible locations:

1) Centre de Détention de Rivière-des-Prairies (this is where he will most likely be held during his trial)

2) Parthenais Detention Centre & Laboratoire de Sciences Judiciaires et de Médecine Légale (this is where mob criminals are held)

3) Saint-Vincent-de-Paul Penitentiary (Laval)

Karla Homolka was sent to a medium security prison in Joliette, Quebec (80 kms from Montreal)

Again, the above is speculation....they may decide to send him to other prisons in Quebec or Ontario (kingston).

JMO

I was thinking they would have to keep him close at hand for his trial. There are two max security prisons in Quebec, but my guess is he'll be held at Archambeault or Leclerc due to their proximity with the city. Of course there is always the chance he will be held in a psychiatric institution pending trial, perhaps the Pinel institute. However, your choices make sense as well. I am betting we will not be told where he is actually being kept to avoid any 'unpleasant surprises'.

I said early on this is going to be a book and likely a movie. He is a modern day Grimms Fairy Tale character. He is likely hoping to get off so he can play himself in the movie. I predict we will one day read that from prison he is recommending who should play himself in the movie.

Ryan Phillipe, surely, the role of a lifetime.

I find it odd how, taken individually, the elements of this case are sordid but rather ordinary -- we've seen them before, even often. It's like LRM photoshopped the most outré bits of dozens of crimes into this one, and in so doing has realized his ambition to star in a major story, and largely effaced his victim in the mass media narrative, though I hope that will change as the novelty of the case wears off.

s

I was thinking they would have to keep him close at hand for his trial. There are two max security prisons in Quebec, but my guess is he'll be held at Archambeault or Leclerc due to their proximity with the city. Of course there is always the chance he will be held in a psychiatric institution pending trial, perhaps the Pinel institute. However, your choices make sense as well. I am betting we will not be told where he is actually being kept to avoid any 'unpleasant surprises'.

Parthenais is the closest one to the courthouse. Archambault is in Ste-Anne des Plaines, right? Leclerc in Laval?

ETA: Speculation that Leclerc is closing down

Ryan Phillipe, surely, the role of a lifetime.

I find it odd how, taken individually, the elements of this case are sordid but rather ordinary -- we've seen them before, even often. It's like LRM photoshopped the most outré bits of dozens of crimes into this one, and in so doing has realized his ambition to star in a major story, and largely effaced his victim in the mass media narrative, though I hope that will change as the novelty of the case wears off.

s

I'd say Ernest Borgnine would be the ideal choice, they look just like each other...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II

I'd say Ernest Borgnine would be the ideal choice, they look just like each other...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II

I wonder if John Mark Karr can act. Mr High Pants would needs some fashion tips though.

Parthenais is the closest one to the courthouse. Archambault is in Ste-Anne des Plaines, right? Leclerc in Laval?

ETA: Speculation that Leclerc is closing down

Is Parthenais still open? If so, I suppose its a possible destination for him. I was thinking of something a little further out only for security reasons. I'm betting, though, that he is going to play the insanity card, in which case he will be housed in Pinel. That's my guess.

Just thought I would say "Good Morning" and I hope we hear something today about his move back to Canada!

Going back to the talk of LRM being involved with the Russian Mafia, IMO, if that were true I would imagine that a loose cannon like him would have quietly "disappeared" a long time ago.

As you were :)

Is Parthenais still open? If so, I suppose its a possible destination for him. I was thinking of something a little further out only for security reasons. I'm betting, though, that he is going to play the insanity card, in which case he will be housed in Pinel. That's my guess.

Yes I was told by a good friend that it is still open. As for insanity plea, anything is possible but I doubt it will fly, imo.

He's not legally insane. He has mental issues but no mental illness, imo. He left his tracks along the way and he knew exactly what he was doing.

Would a mentally ill person think of sending packages containing body parts of the victim across Canada for shock purposes?

Wanted to share this headline (from a non-MSM source) because it echos the sentiment that many here have vocied:

"CANADIAN CANNIBAL MAY HAVE KILLED EVERYONE WHO DIED IN THE LAST FEW YEARS"

While I won't post a non-MSM link, your old pal Google can take you there...

Yes I was told by a good friend that it is still open. As for insanity plea, anything is possible but I doubt it will fly, imo.

He's not legally insane. He has mental issues but no mental illness, imo. He left his tracks along the way and he knew exactly what he was doing.

Would a mentally ill person think of sending packages containing body parts of the victim across Canada for shock purposes?

Oh! I quite agree that he doesn't 'seem' to fit the legal definition of insane. But if he raises it as a defense, he will have to be studied by experts before it can be tossed, right?

Wanted to share this headline (from a non-MSM source) because it echos the sentiment that many here have vocied:

"CANADIAN CANNIBAL MAY HAVE KILLED EVERYONE WHO DIED IN THE LAST FEW YEARS"

While I won't post a non-MSM link, your old pal Google can take you there...

:floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member