ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're talking about SAD = Seasonal Affective Disorder. I have it and to counter it I take 2,000 IU Vitamin D-3 daily. It helps.

And SAD hasn't caused me to run out and murder people!! :what:

no, no...as I said, I think even if that was among the problems lm had, it certainly wasn't the only one. I would think that SAD would, if anything, make one more inclined to harm themselves. And I know that for most people it's just a minor depression that's treatable through various means. Not likely to turn someone into a homicidal maniac!

fwiw, I'm sure binxie linked the guantanamera photobucket account and I'm sure that's where those pics were. I'm also sure that's the ONLY place I've seen them. And I think I've seen most of them by this point. Looks like that pb acct was taken down, so even if you found binxie's link, it wouldn't work.

Maybe they're out there somewhere else, but just warning you that you might be on a wild goose chase if you intend to look through all those accts. to find them.

I found the one of him and a dark haired girl taken on the same night as the limo pics..this version has no black bar hiding her face...is that what you are looking for?

A shockingly, appaling sick sick human being..I haven't watched the video and never will. This kid actually tried to attain fame from his sick acts. Put him away and throw away the key and never look back, there's no fixing this type of person.

I found the one of him and a dark haired girl taken on the same night as the limo pics..this version has no black bar hiding her face...is that what you are looking for?

I'm not looking for it. Broomboys is. But no, I don't think that's it. There were two photos right next to each other in the guantanamera account. The first is a blond and the second is a dark-haired girl who appears to be Asian. I guess the second girl may the same one in the photo you're referring to if that girl is Asian.

Thank you.....you said it better than i could. Those who already have psychological problems can be more prone and sensitive to symptoms like Seasonal Affective Disorder. Which could be a small contributing factor.....he has bigger issues going on which is why i say it would be a small thing mixed with everything else.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

So true.

You're talking about SAD = Seasonal Affective Disorder. I have it and to counter it I take 2,000 IU Vitamin D-3 daily. It helps.

And SAD hasn't caused me to run out and murder people!! :what:

No, of course not. I don't believe anyone said it would.

Jun Lin was last seen May, 24th at 9pm when he finished work. So lets say LM recorded the first part of the video (Jun Lin alive) around midnight. That could be correct regarding the video, as it is dark. It is still dark when Jun Lin is dead and when LM starts the stabbing. The first time there is more light in the video is when Jun Lin is completely dismembered. So lets say, its morning time on May, 25th. At the end of the video its getting a little dark again. Could it be that LM just closed the curtains? Or did it rain on the 25th, was the weather bad?
IMO: LM finished his video around 12am. He then would have had the whole afternoon to put the garbage outside, clean up and edit the video. I assume he then uploaded it late in the evening.
Does anybody know what time it was uploaded to that gore site?
Does anybody know what date and time the body parts were mailed from Montreal? Was it on the 25th or 26th?
He took his plane to France on the 26th, just before midnight.

All of the above is only speculation.

fwiw, I'm sure binxie linked the guantanamera photobucket account and I'm sure that's where those pics were. I'm also sure that's the ONLY place I've seen them. And I think I've seen most of them by this point. Looks like that pb acct was taken down, so even if you found binxie's link, it wouldn't work.

Maybe they're out there somewhere else, but just warning you that you might be on a wild goose chase if you intend to look through all those accts. to find them.

I believe the photo is probably in: "whatsgoingon8's" album on photobucket.

Yeah, Saskatchewan is so flat, you can watch your dog run away for 3 days. Daylight Saving Time wouldn't make any difference. :yesss:

Bwahaha!! Oh gosh, that's funny JayFriend.

was the weather bad?

MONTREAL DORVAL INTL 24th may 2012
Temperature
Minimum Temperature
13.0 °C

Mean Temperature
21.3 °C

Maximum Temperature
28.0 °C

Pressure and Dew Point
Mean Sea Level Pressure
101.76 kPa

Mean Dew Point
13.4 °C

Precipitation
Total Precipitation
0.00 cm

Rain and/or melted snow reported during the day.

Visibility
28.2 km

Snow Depth
No data.

Last report for the day if reported more than once.

Wind Speed and Gusts
Mean Wind Speed
8.52 kmh

Maximum Sustained Wind Speed
13.00 kmh

Maximum Wind Gust
35.19 kmh

MONTREAL DORVAL INTL 25th may 2012
Temperature
Minimum Temperature
13.4 °C

Mean Temperature
23.1 °C

Maximum Temperature
28.4 °C

Pressure and Dew Point
Mean Sea Level Pressure
101.64 kPa

Mean Dew Point
16.2 °C

Precipitation
Total Precipitation
0.00 cm

Rain and/or melted snow reported during the day.

Visibility
24.1 km

Snow Depth
No data.

Last report for the day if reported more than once.

Wind Speed and Gusts
Mean Wind Speed
19.08 kmh

Maximum Sustained Wind Speed
14.00 kmh

Maximum Wind Gust
33.34 kmh

http://www.almanac.com/weather/history/postalcode/H4J 2K9/2012-05-25

Jun Lin was last seen May, 24th at 9pm when he finished work. So lets say LM recorded the first part of the video (Jun Lin alive) around midnight. That could be correct regarding the video, as it is dark. It is still dark when Jun Lin is dead and when LM starts the stabbing. The first time there is more light in the video is when Jun Lin is completely dismembered. So lets say, its morning time on May, 25th. At the end of the video its getting a little dark again. Could it be that LM just closed the curtains? Or did it rain on the 25th, was the weather bad?
IMO: LM finished his video around 12am. He then would have had the whole afternoon to put the garbage outside, clean up and edit the video. I assume he then uploaded it late in the evening.
Does anybody know what time it was uploaded to that gore site?
Does anybody know what date and time the body parts were mailed from Montreal? Was it on the 25th or 26th?
He took his plane to France on the 26th, just before midnight.

All of the above is only speculation.
I'm not sure that the beginning of your timeline is correct. Several sources have said that Lin's shift ended at 5 p.m. and he last texted a friend at 9 p.m.. Here's one source:

"It said that the last time he was seen was on May 24 at 5 p.m. at his workplace. At around 9 p.m. he sent a text message to a friend, but after that his phone was off."

http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/0...co-magnotta-was-dead-before-reported-missing/

Thanks. It is. Someone posted it upthread. Can't believe I missed one lol

I thought it was so creepy, too. There were two or three women with their eyes blanked out like that.

I thought it was so creepy, too. There were two or three women with their eyes blanked out like that.

Pure speculation on my part, but I think these pics may have been posted, at least at first, by the FB group. In that case, they may have used the black bars just to protect the identity of the women pictured with lm.

I'm not sure that the beginning of your timeline is correct. Several sources have said that Lin's shift ended at 5 p.m. and he last texted a friend at 9 p.m.. Here's one source:

"It said that the last time he was seen was on May 24 at 5 p.m. at his workplace. At around 9 p.m. he sent a text message to a friend, but after that his phone was off."

http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/0...co-magnotta-was-dead-before-reported-missing/

Thanks, I should have checked that once again.
Nobody knows what really happened, but I am having a hard time trying to.

But about something else: In one of LMs many photobucket accounts I saw a very weird photo
MAY BE GRAPHIC FOR ANIMAL LOVERS:
It was a photo of a fridge, the fridge door and the freezer compartment were open, STUFFED with dead kitten?? I couldnt believe my eyes, there were so many of them.
Anyone else who came across this photo?
Was this really LMs work?
How disgusting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads