ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, I should have checked that once again.
Nobody knows what really happened, but I am having a hard time trying to.

But about something else: In one of LMs many photobucket accounts I saw a very weird photo
MAY BE GRAPHIC FOR ANIMAL LOVERS:
It was a photo of a fridge, the fridge door and the freezer compartment were open, STUFFED with dead kitten?? I couldnt believe my eyes, there were so many of them.
Anyone else who came across this photo?
Was this really LMs work?
How disgusting!

Yes iv seen it. in case your wondering its not the freezer from the Montreal Apartment.

I think you or I are confusing various posts and the Vancouver Sun (which is not part of Sun media)

The Vancouver Sun is a reputable newspaper. The newspapers from Sun media group are not IMHO

Not all papers within the Sun media group can be classified as non credible, for one The London Free Press is part of that, it is not a tabloid paper and is actually a very credible and widely read paper.

JMO

But about something else: In one of LMs many photobucket accounts I saw a very weird photo
It was a photo of a fridge, the fridge door and the freezer compartment were open, STUFFED with dead kitten?? I couldnt believe my eyes, there were so many of them.
How disgusting!

Oh gawd...no. I didn't see that.

Not all papers within the Sun media group can be classified as non credible, for one The London Free Press is part of that, it is not a tabloid paper and is actually a very credible and widely read paper.

JMO
I would agree with that.

For those of us who can't tell Canadian time, (ie me), can we safely assume that nothing showed up in the post today, or is it still too early to know?

Yes iv seen it. in case your wondering its not the freezer from the Montreal Apartment.

I was just wondering, did he kill them just for the fun? Or is it because his family had a petshop (I dont know if thats true) and they were ill and euthanised because nobody wanted them?

I mean, where would he even get so many kitten?

For those of us who can't tell Canadian time, (ie me), can we safely assume that nothing showed up in the post today, or is it still too early to know?

i believe the hands and feet in vancouver were around 1-2pm local time.. its now 2:10pm, it would take a while for news to break had anything happend. i don't think anything will tho. "6 packages" could have been there to leave canada wondering where the other 2 went etc.. could just be part of the game and he disposed of the head somewhere very discreet

How disgusting!

****GRAPHIC****

there are only 2 kittens...the ones he killed and filmed while doing it....that took place 2 years ago and is what brought him to light and a hunt on him began. he also fed a cat to a python (filmed it) and tied a cat to a broomstick and drowned it in a bath (filmed it)

I was just wondering, did he kill them just for the fun? Or is it because his family had a petshop (I dont know if thats true) and they were ill and euthanised because nobody wanted them?

I mean, where would he even get so many kitten?

he killed them because he is a sick piece of **** and the petshop is a lie he posted under one of his crazy aliases...
obtaining animals is super easy....shelters all over the place, ads on craigslist/freecycle type sites, and so on.....

LM is not notorious for just killing another human....he has been killing living beings for years now....and capturing it on video...

This group (and a member is now a member here at WS) is responsible for helping get this off the streets...they have been on his *advertiser censored* for over 2 years now...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ForGreatJustice/#!/groups/ForGreatJustice/
http://www.abproject.org/

The only thing that leads me to think he may not be transported via a commercial airline is that he's not simply a murderer. He will be charged with criminal harassment of the Prime Minister according to MSM. This case is unique. That said, I wouldn't be surprised either way.

He is accused of crimes, but until he's convicted he's not actually a murderer. He's just another passenger on the plane.

He is accused of crimes, but until he's convicted he's not actually a murderer. He's just another passenger on the plane.
You're right. My feeling is that there will be no announcement of when exactly he'll be transported to Canada just so the media doesn't lay siege on the airport.

****GRAPHIC****

there are only 2 kittens...the ones he killed and filmed while doing it....that took place 2 years ago and is what brought him to light and a hunt on him began. he also fed a cat to a python (filmed it) and tied a cat to a broomstick and drowned it in a bath (filmed it)

he killed them because he is a sick piece of **** and the petshop is a lie he posted under one of his crazy aliases...
obtaining animals is super easy....shelters all over the place, ads on craigslist/freecycle type sites, and so on.....

LM is not notorious for just killing another human....he has been killing living beings for years now....and capturing it on video...

This group (and a member is now a member here at WS) is responsible for helping get this off the streets...they have been on his *advertiser censored* for over 2 years now...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ForGreatJustice/#!/groups/ForGreatJustice/
http://www.abproject.org/

Believe me, the photo I have here is not about 2 kitten. I know which photo you are talking about, but I found another one. I can count up to 20 kitten in that fridge, but those are only the ones at the front. Its a huge pile of baby kitten.
I know about the kitten killing videos and all, but this is... whoa.

yeah, that's it. And it does appear that the acct. has been removed. Wonder why. I think the fb group had posted it as a photobucket (vkk) and that one is gone, too, I think. Wasn't a member over there posting here as well? Maybe she knows why.

Yeah that was one of our accounts, don't know why but we've been banned from Photobucket now.

You're right. My feeling is that there will be no announcement of when exactly he'll be transported to Canada just so the media doesn't lay siege on the airport.

I can't see Montreal authorities making an announcement about when Eric is getting on the plane or arriving in Canada, and I doubt that Germany will make an announcement without Canadian permission. Neither country seems to use media to sensationalize brutal murders. Someone on the plane may contact someone on the ground to get the word out ...

Believe me, the photo I have here is not about 2 kitten. I know which photo you are talking about, but I found another one. I can count up to 20 kitten in that fridge, but those are only the ones at the front. Its a huge pile of baby kitten.
I know about the kitten killing videos and all, but this is... whoa.

Can you tell us where to find the photo of all the kittens if you can't link it?

I find that I have to skip over so many comments because they are about the ugly details of video that Eric produced or horrible animal cruelty ... hope I'm not missing information related to the arrest and prosecution for the murder of Lin Jun.

Just a few questions / observations .
  • Was mentioned {reported ?} CCTV footage exists from outside the Montreal rented home of Luka. Footage of items being placed in or near trash bin.
    Any footage of Lin Jun and Luka entering the home together ?

• Any details of how the 2 knew each other ? Luka possibly trolled CL. Did the 2 meet online? Or have a real life relationship ? How did Lin Jun end up at the home of Luka? Were the reports of Luka having been broken up with by Lin Jun true possible at all ? Did they enter the home together - or did Lin Jun simply knock on the door - never having set eyes on Luka in real life until the day of his demise. Possibly being set up in some way - answering a CL ad for purchase of anything from text books to a bike or any number of things.

• A family member of Luka mentioned that at aged 7 Luka did something that destroyed their family - but gave no details.

• A few articles mention Luka has a child - the person who rented the apartment to Luka stated Luka moved to the area to be close to his child. Another man who took photos of Luka in his home has written an article and included the photos - this man also states Luka told him he has a child.
    Photos of Luka with a child have been included in Luka's True Blue Video. Is this his child - or possibly a nephew ?

• Among the unsecured creditors was the Ontario Ministry of Community and Social Services, which was owed $1,030 for an unspecified debt. If Luka owed Child Support in Ontario - would Social Services be the agency to collect - or can this debt be ruled out in connection to Child Support issues ?

Can you tell us where to find the photo of all the kittens if you can't link it?

I have the link, but I dont think I am allowed to post it.
The photobucket user is "Spiceboxtroll". There are 5 pages of LM photos. The kitten photo is on the last page, first on the bottom row.

Its crazy!

I also have some questions about LM's criminal past:

In 2004, a charge of fraud, four counts of impersonating an authority, six counts of possession of property obtained by crime and a single count of sex assault were all withdrawn.
His bail conditions were extensive and included an order to stay away from a theft victim. The conditions also prohibited him from owning or using any computers, accessing the Internet and email and possessing "any 35mm cameras, digital cameras or video cameras."
http://www2.canada.com/topics/news/story.html?id=6707157

I would like to know more information about this without revealing who the victim was. How was he impersonating an authority? And why no internet access or use of film and camera equipment? What does that have to do with the charges (that were dropped?) Is this payback for things and reprimands from his past?

i believe the kitten pictures are in the facebook group find the vacuum kitten killer but you may not want to look at them :( i wish i could get the images out of my head

Just a few questions / observations .
  • Was mentioned {reported ?} CCTV footage exists from outside the Montreal rented home of Luka. Footage of items being placed in or near trash bin.
    Any footage of Lin Jun and Luka entering the home together ?

• Any details of how the 2 knew each other ? Luka possibly trolled CL. Did the 2 meet online? Or have a real life relationship ? How did Lin Jun end up at the home of Luka? Were the reports of Luka having been broken up with by Lin Jun true possible at all ? Did they enter the home together - or did Lin Jun simply knock on the door - never having set eyes on Luka in real life until the day of his demise. Possibly being set up in some way - answering a CL ad for purchase of anything from text books to a bike or any number of things.

• A family member of Luka mentioned that at aged 7 Luka did something that destroyed their family - but gave no details.

• A few articles mention Luka has a child - the person who rented the apartment to Luka stated Luka moved to the area to be close to his child. Another man who took photos of Luka in his home has written an article and included the photos - this man also states Luka told him he has a child.
    Photos of Luka with a child have been included in Luka's True Blue Video. Is this his child - or possibly a nephew ?

• Among the unsecured creditors was the Ontario Ministry of Community and Social Services, which was owed $1,030 for an unspecified debt. If Luka owed Child Support in Ontario - would Social Services be the agency to collect - or can this debt be ruled out in connection to Child Support issues ?
IIRC the rumour about him saying he was moving to Montreal to be closer to his child came from someone at the Toronto end, not the Montreal end (and certainly not from his Montreal landlord)

As for the Min. of Community and Social Services, that's probably for a welfare overpayment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member