ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgive me if this has already been made available but I had not read all the details provided in this article which states that back in 2005 the court imposed that Eric, LM now, had to move back in with his mother and had to be off the streets by 10:00 p.m.

http://m.torontosun.com/2012/05/31/magnotta-no-stranger-to-police

hmm interesting to note.. 12 months probation at his moms so end of june 2006 he gets off probation, just over a month later at the Beg. of august he changes his name. august 6th 2006

Thanks Mbshafeena. The restriction “not to possess any 35-mm cameras, digital cameras or video cameras” appears unrelated to anything he was charged with or plead guilty to. :waitasec:

I can understand a judge restricting something that was used in the commission of a crime, e.g. if a woman commits a violent act, restrict her possession of weapons, or if a guy uses a camera for illegal voyeurism, restrict possession of image-making equipment, or if someone was charged with using email and internet to harass someone, restrict those things.

But for fraud charges?

This just gets weirder and wierder and wierder and wierder ...

It says he was charged with one count of sexual assault. Perhaps that is where the camera restriction comes in. Did he video tape that or did the woman mention that in her complaint of sexual assault? I think there is a back story that was not made public but was part of the sentencing decision.

hmm interesting to note.. 12 months probation at his moms so end of june 2006 he gets of probation, just over a month later at the Beg. of august he changes his name. august 6th 2006
Yes, very interesting!

It says he was charged with one count of sexual assault. Perhaps that is where the camera restriction comes in. Did he video tape that or did the woman mention that in her complaint of sexual assault? I think there is a back story that was not made public but was part of the sentencing decision.
Well we know after episode that his lawyer claimed he was terrified of her/his "powerful father". If it were my daughter/son (and I were powerful, which I'm not LOL), he'd better be.

I wonder if her father ever found out his new identity ...

any theories? anything for us to chew on and discuss?
what would be bigger about it?

I am thinking that maybe the 2nd perp (a buyer of the snuff film) was the one who recruited Luka from the internet to help with the film.

I also feel that the pre-postings 10 days before the murder is something the 2nd perp may have enjoyed.

The bottom line is ... if the torso gets picked up on the first garbage pickup and is dumped in the landfill ... identifying the hands and feet mailed to the government and the 2 schools becomes a challenge ... and there is no known crime scene linked to Luka.

Don't worry, if there is an accomplice, (which I don't believe), Luka will roll over on them quick enough. Just like his hero Karla did.

Please do not link to the best gore site and please do NOT bring rumors and stories here, nor sleuth family members of LM. They are innocents in this story unless MSM or LE tell us otherwise.

Thanks,

Salem

I am thinking that maybe the 2nd perp (a buyer of the snuff film) was the one who recruited Luka from the internet to help with the film.

I also feel that the pre-postings 10 days before the murder is something the 2nd perp may have enjoyed.

The bottom line is ... if the torso gets picked up on the first garbage pickup and is dumped in the landfill ... identifying the hands and feet mailed to the government and the 2 schools becomes a challenge ... and there is no known crime scene linked to Luka.

You are forgetting his blood and gore filled apartment. The one he rented under his own name. The one that had body parts left in the fridge. Even with the absence of the torso, there was plenty to link him to a very obvious crime scene.

A deep pocketed commissioner of the film hasn't been totally ruled out in my mind either...but I can't help but wonder why anyone with any money or influence would put their fate in the hands of a messup like LM. IMO

Perhaps the problems that his family members mentionned happened when the court imposed that he had to live with his mother as part of the judgement imposed by the court. What year was the fire at his mother's house? I wonder if he got into any trouble with the law when he lived in Peterborough?

hmm interesting to note.. 12 months probation at his moms so end of june 2006 he gets off probation, just over a month later at the Beg. of august he changes his name. august 6th 2006

I find it interesting that he was given probation at his mom's .. wouldn't he have been about 22 years old in 2005? Seems strange as he would be considered an adult in the U.S. :what:

I find it interesting that he was given probation at his mom's .. wouldn't he have been about 22 years old in 2005? Seems strange as he would be considered an adult in the U.S. :what:
His Mom posted bail and would have offered it as part of his plea. At his age the judge would have absolutely no right to order her or anyone else to take him in unless they offered to do so in the first place as part of the plea deal.

The only thing I can think of at the moment (without hurting my brain), is that he has some sort of mental illness (that was known at the time), and it was decided that he needed supervision.

22 years is an adult here, too. Actually, 18 is.

A deep pocketed commissioner of the film hasn't been totally ruled out in my mind either...but I can't help but wonder why anyone with any money or influence would put their fate in the hands of a messup like LM. IMO

im tending to lean away from the theory of a large buyer.. whose going to trust some lowlife prostitute with something that serious.. theyve made a life for themselves, made loads of money, (either legal or not..) do you really think they would risk that by getting involved with dirt like LRM for a murder? those kinda deals are made between people who trust each other and go way back.. if anyone was close to LRM for even close to the amount of time needed for that, they would realize hes a complete liability..

what would be more likely is the dumass THOUGHT he could make a snuff film and sell it to a large buyer.. but in reality is just a moron with delusions.. you cant really advertise your selling a snuff film.. "umm excuse me, do you wanna buy a video of me killing and dismembering someone?"

Perhaps the problems that his family members mentionned happened when the court imposed that he had to live with his mother as part of the judgement imposed by the court. What year was the fire at his mother's house? I wonder if he got into any trouble with the law when he lived in Peterborough?
IIRC the fire was last summer. The police already investigated it and closed the case. I think if Luka had any further criminal record, it would have come out in the news reports of the fraud charges.

im tending to lean away from the theory of a large buyer.. whose going to trust some lowlife prostitute with something that serious.. theyve made a life for themselves, made loads of money, (either legal or not..) do you really think they would risk that by getting involved with dirt like LRM for a murder? those kinda deals are made between people who trust each other and go way back.. if anyone was close to LRM for even close to the amount of time needed for that, they would realize hes a complete liability..

what would be more likely is the dumass THOUGHT he could make a snuff film and sell it to a large buyer.. but in reality is just a moron with delusions.. you cant really advertise your selling a snuff film.. "umm excuse me, do you wanna buy a video of me killing and dismembering someone?"

why do people think a buyer would be face to face w/ LM ever....and know who he is, what he is like, etc?

it would more than likely be completely anonymous via underground means (im avoiding that dirty topic - the dark net/deepweb lol)........

do you think that people who buy/sell child *advertiser censored* meet in person at the local starbucks over frappes?

and uh YES YOU CAN advertise this crap! there are underground selling boards....go look up silk road, for example.....

deep pockets could insulate a 2nd perp from prosecution ... who was the guy LM met with in France?

why do people think a buyer would be face to face w/ LM ever....and know who he is, what he is like, etc?

it would more than likely be completely anonymous via underground means (im avoiding that dirty topic - the dark net/deepweb lol)........

do you think that people who buy/sell child *advertiser censored* meet in person at the local starbucks over frappes?

and uh YES YOU CAN advertise this crap! there are underground selling boards....go look up silk road.....

as much as we think LRM knows how to use the dark net/deep web.. i just dont really see him having that kind of intelligence.. hiding who you are, and protecting your location is one thing. i just dont see him as the type that would be able to "make friends" with anyone there.. hes to much about himself..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo