ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
im tending to lean away from the theory of a large buyer.. whose going to trust some lowlife prostitute with something that serious.. theyve made a life for themselves, made loads of money, (either legal or not..) do you really think they would risk that by getting involved with dirt like LRM for a murder? those kinda deals are made between people who trust each other and go way back.. if anyone was close to LRM for even close to the amount of time needed for that, they would realize hes a complete liability..

what would be more likely is the dumass THOUGHT he could make a snuff film and sell it to a large buyer.. but in reality is just a moron with delusions.. you cant really advertise your selling a snuff film.. "umm excuse me, do you wanna buy a video of me killing and dismembering someone?"

I agree... he is too much of a loser.

as much as we think LRM knows how to use the dark net/deep web.. i just dont really see him having that kind of intelligence.. hiding who you are, and protecting your location is one thing. i just dont see him as the type that would be able to "make friends" with anyone there.. hes to much about himself..

allegedly the killvid was first found on the darknet/deepweb before it surfaced and was sent to sites such as bestgore....

you dont make friends there.......its not a social club like FaceBook....its an underground seedy world where ****ed up people can do their ****ed up things....buy/sell/advertise services such as hits, drugs, *advertiser censored* of every imaginable kind...and do it anonymously so they dont ever have to meet in person and worry about who is on the other end of their perverted desires...

why do people think that someone has to be a genius to go down there and use it....

its a theory and just as valid as any others....until someone can show that it is an impossible and improbable theory, i still see it laying on the table....

allegedly the killvid was first found on the darknet/deepweb before it surfaced and was sent to sites such as bestgore....

you dont make friends there.......its not a social club like FaceBook....its an underground seedy world where ****ed up people can do their ****ed up things....buy/sell/advertise services such as hits, drugs, *advertiser censored* of every imaginable kind...and do it anonymously so they dont ever have to meet in person and worry about who is on the other end of their perverted desires...

why do people think that someone has to be a genius to go down there and use it....

its a theory and just as valid as any others....until someone can show that it is an impossible and improbably theory, i still see it laying on the table....

it just doesnt fit in his MO.. were the kitten videos for a large buyer? he also started thousands of internet rumours because someone paid him?

creating and releasing the video fits into who he is, and the attention he is seeking.

if your going to create a snuff film for a big payoff. why release it to the public and mail body parts to gov/schools. why would he tell the world he killed someone? how is this money going to help him? not to mention he has zero evidence of having money while on the run(buy a new computer with cash and use it at a hotel) and he cant really use it to help with legal fees, because not only would it be chump change, LE would wonder where a low life hooker who lived in a 500$ a month apartment get an abnormally large sum of cash

Edit: he may have an accomplice, maybe a secret love that hes ashamed to make public? anything is possible but i dont see him as having a large financial backer, anonymous or not

I had a spirited conversation with my father several years ago before he got too old to remember everything, he was a prison psychiatrist for 40 years and we once had a discussion about my favorite basketball player Michael Jordan and we came to the possible conclusion that someone like him, who is ruthless, absolutely fearless, extremely confident to the point of being cocky and arrogant and whose desire to win burns inside of him and who will let no one get in his way to be the best there is, does indeed have many of the same traits a psychopath or sociopath has and that it is possible sports stars like him, guys who rise to the top when the game really matters and who perform when the pressure is really on and who will not let anyone stand in their way, who are ruthless and must win at all costs, may indeed be sociopaths/psychopaths. It was a really interesting discussion and there are a lot of these people all around us many of them who are war heros, sports stars and other famous men and women in history who have these same traits. Its really a fascinating thing to consider.

Hi I have just come across this and think how true it is....

In fact, the older I get the more I realize how many of these people I have encountered in my "normal" everyday life.

I worked in Aust biggest company for 7 years and wow, quite a few of them there manipulating, lying, being two faced, befriending and using whoever it was they needed to claw their way up higher.

And please dont jump on me for what I am about to say, because I do know there are alot of manipulative men out there, but in my life experience I have encountered quite a few women who have created a fake persona, lie, manipulate, use their sexuality, date and even marry men to get what it is that they want in life.......usually some form of security like a house and a man with a good job and money.

One girl I know became fascinated with a wealthy married man. She started her ploy by dating one of his friends and then became besties with his wife and created a mess, and then a couple of years later left him and ran off with a married plastic surgeon....

I am sure we all know stories like this.

Characters like this I am sure are rampant in Hollywood......remember the movie "Bowfinger"........that actually cracked me up, and I think the actress that was supposed to about is still up to her tricks.

Sorry to go off topic, but found what you said above so true.

Food for thought (ok really, really bad pun), but has anyone brought this case up? I'm not implying anything about the vicim in the case at hand, but when you read the details of this case, it amazes me that the German criminal got several responses to the ad. He only got eight years!!! That is insane! Creepy stuff.

WARNING The article details are graphic.
Armin Meiwes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

hmm interesting to note.. 12 months probation at his moms so end of june 2006 he gets off probation, just over a month later at the Beg. of august he changes his name. august 6th 2006

And in 2006/2007 he moves back to Toronto and declares bankruptcy under that name and yet the landlord in Montreal says that he did a credit check on him when he applied to rent the apartment in Montreal. Something is not right with that statement because the bankruptcy would have still showed up at that time.

And in 2006/2007 he moves back to Toronto and declares bankruptcy under that name and yet the landlord in Montreal says that he did a credit check on him when he applied to rent the apartment in Montreal. Something is not right with that statement because the bankruptcy would have still showed up at that time.

Either the landlord pocketed the $25-$35 credit check or did the credit check and disregarded it. It was a dump, he isn't going to get top notch, perfect credit applying at his apartment building.
Another thought Luka gave him a fake SSN.

The only thing I can think of at the moment (without hurting my brain), is that he has some sort of mental illness (that was known at the time), and it was decided that he needed supervision.

22 years is an adult here, too. Actually, 18 is.

I've heard of young adults being given the opportunity to move in with parents and be supervised by them rather than sit in jail.

Either the landlord pocketed the $25-$35 credit check or did the credit check and disregarded it. It was a dump, he isn't going to get top notch, perfect credit applying at his apartment building.

I am just wondering what other things the landlord may have turned a blind eye to as far as his tenants and perhaps their behaviours. I personally don't believe he did a check on him so why would he not tell the truth when questioned. He use to be an actor, correct? Played the part of a killer?

His bankruptcy was fully discharged by December 2007 and it would stay on his credit report for 6 or 7 years. Not doubting you, but do you have a link to the landlord doing a credit check? (I'm assuming you mean his most recent landlord) Luka lied about his employer and obviously the landlord didn't check that.

Food for thought (ok really, really bad pun), but has anyone brought this case up? I'm not implying anything about the vicim in the case at hand, but when you read the details of this case, it amazes me that the German criminal got several responses to the ad. He only got eight years!!! That is insane! Creepy stuff.

WARNING The article details are graphic.
Armin Meiwes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That is quite an interesting case...I can't post the link...but if you goggle this guy and cannibal cafe you will find some more info on that case. The fact the victim was willing is amazing to me.

Social Insurance Numbers (equivalent to your SSNs) are not required to rent in Canada.

His bankruptcy was fully discharged by December 2007 and it would stay on his credit report for 6 or 7 years. Not doubting you, but do you have a link to the landlord doing a credit check? (I'm assuming you mean his most recent landlord) Luka lied about his employer and obviously the landlord didn't check that.

He was quoted by a reporter who asked him the question. That appeared I think in the Montreal gazette. I will need to find it.

deep pockets could insulate a 2nd perp from prosecution ... who was the guy LM met with in France?

The only source for the video being made for a "rich, powerful" guy is Luka ... there's no other source, and Luka is a liar ... so without any other source, I don't think it should be taken seriously.

Besides, who would pay six figures to see the murder of a 33 year old new Canadian who was studying engineering and computer gaming? What would be the reason for that?

He was quoted by a reporter who asked him the question. That appeared I think in the Montreal gazette. I will need to find it.
That's OK. I just found this little nugget:

"Magnotta’s landlord had only performed a credit check, which did not reveal that Magnotta reportedly had been convicted on four counts of fraud in Ontario, served 16 days in pre-trial custody and received a further nine-month conditional sentence and 12 months’ probation."

http://tenantriskverification.com/2...d-down-landlords-reminders-to-screen-tenants/

Grrrreaaat ..... now every landlord in the country is going to assume every potential tenant is a potential murderer LOL

who would pay six figures to see the murder of a 33 year old new Canadian who was studying engineering and computer gaming? What would be the reason for that?

the same type of person who would commission priceless artwork be stolen ... Artwork that could never be shown in public or to anyone other than themselves.

the same type of person who would commission priceless artwork be stolen ... Artwork that could never be shown in public or to anyone other than themselves.

That analogy doesn't work because the video was uploaded to the worldwideweb. Besides, if someone wanted to commission a video of a murder, why choose a 33 year old new immigrant? Surely, if someone had a taste for a snuff film and was willing to pay a lot of money, wouldn't that rich, powerful man have been a little more specific and selected a younger victim, or maybe one that wasn't drugged? If he wanted a Chinese victim, why not commission someone in China?

The claims from Luka about being paid to make the video are fiction ... more fiction from the guy that created nothing but fiction about himself.

That's OK. I just found this little nugget:

"Magnotta’s landlord had only performed a credit check, which did not reveal that Magnotta reportedly had been convicted on four counts of fraud in Ontario, served 16 days in pre-trial custody and received a further nine-month conditional sentence and 12 months’ probation."

http://tenantriskverification.com/2...d-down-landlords-reminders-to-screen-tenants/

Grrrreaaat ..... now every landlord in the country is going to assume every potential tenant is a potential murderer LOL

the place was a dive.. probably everyone in that building has a criminal record. ex-con's need to live somewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drumgirl29