ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For anyone who is interested, I could not find any info about LMs bus to Berlin, so I checked the eurolines website myself. From Paris to Berlin, the bus is departing everyday at the same time.
LM departed at 19.30 (June 1st) from Paris, Gallieni-gare routiere internationale and arrived at 09.15 (June 2nd) at Berlin, ZOB Am Funkturm.
If he ordered online, he would have paid 82-86 Euro.
I also found a german news article (dont know if trustworthy or not) saying that LM stayed with a friend who is living in Karl-Marx-Street (same street as Internet cafe), after he arrived from Paris. Link:
http://www.bz-berlin.de/tatorte/magnotta-versteckte-sich-bei-freund-article1474693.html

Sorry if this has been posted before.

Where did all of the previous regular posters go? When this story first broke, we had something like 200 people here! Could LRM's 'popularity' be fading? :rocker:

:jail:

Oh right, he's going to jail! And is IN jail in Berlin...........

still catching up but i point this out yesterday..

watch the beggining of the video in slow motiong, after LM climbs off of him, he picks up the camera to give us a view of JL, in this sequence the camera moves over his area. you can see it is shavin, and the penis is either erect, or just laying up on his belly, casting a shadow from the lighting conitions

Thank you, and the others, for your comment.

I just found some strange German news. :)
The chair, in which LM was sitting in the Internet Cafe, was tried to be sold on Ebay. By the owner of the cafe. But it was taken down from Ebay, before it was sold. There were 36 offers for the chair, one of them 111 Euro.
The cafe-owners girlfriend said they wanted to give the money to Jun Lins family.
link http://www.bz-berlin.de/bezirk/neukoelln/ebay-stoppt-auktion-auf-kannibalen-stuhl-article1478631.html

EDIT: Dont know if is true. Just read another article regarding Jun Lins murder, and came across lots of false statements (that Jun Lins head was stored in the apartments fridge, the song from the video referred to as ‘True Faith’ von New Porder...)

Also, German news (even the the serious mainstream media) is referring to Jun Lin as "LMs lover" - NOT ex-lover!

Edit: now also on CBC:
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/story/2012/06/13/magnotta-chair-ebay-internet-cafe.html

That and the futility of kicking around the same old stale theories.

Agree ... same stale old theories and same discussions about mental state. Not really any new news and probably won't be until he is returned to Canada - then there will be a media splash and we won't hear anything for awhile after that.

Where could have the little A-H put Mr. Lin's head - this is really bothering me as his family has come to Canada to take Mr. Lin home but he is not whole yet.

I just found some strange German news. :)
The chair, in which LM was sitting in the Internet Cafe, was tried to be sold on Ebay. By the owner of the cafe. But it was taken down from Ebay, before it was sold. There were 36 offers for the chair, one of them 111 Euro.
The cafe-owners girlfriend said they wanted to give the money to Jun Lins family.
link http://www.bz-berlin.de/bezirk/neukoelln/ebay-stoppt-auktion-auf-kannibalen-stuhl-article1478631.html

EDIT: Dont know if is true. Just read another article regarding Jun Lins murder, and came across lots of false statements (that Jun Lins head was stored in the apartments fridge, the song from the video referred to as ‘True Faith’ von New Porder...)

Also, German news (even the the serious mainstream media) is referring to Jun Lin as "LMs lover" - NOT ex-lover!

IMO the cafe was trying to make a buck. ... also has it been proven that JL and Luka were not an item?

Canada has very strict publication bans on court proceedings ... we may not find out much until a verdict is rendered.

still catching up but i point this out yesterday..

watch the beggining of the video in slow motiong, after LM climbs off of him, he picks up the camera to give us a view of JL, in this sequence the camera moves over his area. you can see it is shavin, and the penis is either erect, or just laying up on his belly, casting a shadow from the lighting conitions

GRAPHIC RESPONSE

I also thought I saw there were already holes in the torso prior to the 1st stabbing motion in the copy I saw. I had to watch that part a few times to make sure.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk 2

IMO the cafe was trying to make a buck. ... also has it been proven that JL and Luka were not an item?

Canada has very strict publication bans on court proceedings ... we may not find out much until a verdict is rendered.
Not true. It's at the discretion of the judge in each case.

Not true. It's at the discretion of the judge in each case.

Court procedure publication bans are very common in Canada ... IMO there will be very minimal info allowed to be reported until after the verdict.

we found out a lot during Rafferty's trial as the reporters were allowed to tweet from the courtroom

hoping they're allowed to in this case as well ...

Can someone please explain to me the purpose of the fake accounts that the animal rights groups created? I've read over and over that some of the accounts may have been faked by them in order to draw LM out. I just don't understand the thought process...

For example... Someone posts videos of themselves killing kittens. Animal rights group link it to LM... they then proceed to make tons of fake accounts with photos, comments etc. LM has posts on his website about people imitating him and saying things that aren't true, etc. So now, during this case, it's hard to tell what is LM and what is an LM imposter. Is there any way that the people from that group, who use this forum, can confirm which one's belong to them, and which ones are real? Also, back to my original question, explain the reasoning for this in the first place.

I also wonder if all the media silence is an effort to not hinder the extradition.

we found out a lot during Rafferty's trial as the reporters were allowed to tweet from the courtroom

hoping they're allowed to in this case as well ...

very true ... lets hope they do same with this trial. The public has the right to know if they wish.

Can someone please explain to me the purpose of the fake accounts that the animal rights groups created? I've read over and over that some of the accounts may have been faked by them in order to draw LM out. I just don't understand the thought process...

For example... Someone posts videos of themselves killing kittens. Animal rights group link it to LM... they then proceed to make tons of fake accounts with photos, comments etc. LM has posts on his website about people imitating him and saying things that aren't true, etc. So now, during this case, it's hard to tell what is LM and what is an LM imposter. Is there any way that the people from that group, who use this forum, can confirm which one's belong to them, and which ones are real? Also, back to my original question, explain the reasoning for this in the first place.

the theory was that, while on his international man hunt, being the self absorbed moron that he is. he would be drawn to post and reply to accounts that are glorying him. hes pretty easy to spot by the way he talks/mistakes he makes. and if it comes online to post, they hoped they could track the location, and might get lucky. it was a rather dumb idea as its pretty easy to mask your location.. plus with all the imposters it was like finding a needle in a stack of nails..

As We've yet to see any other arrest warrents issued in this case, and as the police themselves have stated he worked alone, I think we can safely put this particular theory to bed until some further evidence appears leading us back in this direction.
<rs&bbm>

WADR, do we have a link to the bolded part please.

I also wonder if all the media silence is an effort to not hinder the extradition.

What do you think the media could do to hinder the extradition? I can't think of one thing.:waitasec:

Where did all of the previous regular posters go? When this story first broke, we had something like 200 people here! Could LRM's 'popularity' be fading? :rocker:

Oh right, he's going to jail! And is IN jail in Berlin...........

eh, there isnt anything new to talk about..... :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members