ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Curious what the other files are. I hope that if they recovered anything that could lead to additional charges, he is charged.

I also hope that they have their warrants all lined up. Properly. I do NOT want what happened with Michael Rafferty's computer/warrants to happen here.

What a horrible possibility! They better have them all lined up.

I have noticed, over all the threads, that people keep wondering why nobody has come forward.

How do we know nobody has come forward? Because they haven't gone to the media? Good on them for not going to the media. I have said it before, but that serves absolutely no purpose other than a few minutes of attention. I will assume many people have gone to LE, and stayed away from the media. Anything they come forward with, if useful, will come out at the trial. Going to the media can only hinder the investigation, not help.

LE is not going to reveal every witness and every bit of evidence before the trial. Not every witness is going to want to speak to the media and draw attention to themselves.

They have witnesses. People have come forward. We just don't know it... yet.
You're absolutely right, and this is the norm for Canada.

At the risk of offending non-Canadian posters, I have to say that this is just something they need to understand. Will there be one or two people who go to the media for attention? Sure, we've already seen it happen. Is it the norm here? Thankfully, no.

You're right and I definitely had that thought in the back of my mind. I guess I assume the media has their hand in everything and this stuff would come out... and it may, sooner or later, I forget how new this case is.
The media in Canada is very well connected but they show more discretion in what they report and, more importantly, they have respect for the rule of law and the accused's right to a fair hearing.

I missed it, too. Can you give a general reference to the timeframe?
WARNING: GRAPHIC DESCRIPTION
SKIP THIS POST IF YOU WANT TO AVOID DETAILS OF THE VIDEO

He manipulates little Luka with the victim's unattached hand/wrist/forearm

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II

I don't think any right-minded person would disagree with you about the progressive link, including LE. There are many MSM articles from around the globe about how they tried to nail LRM for crimes against animals, and why they weren't able to.

I'm just confused about the current, persistent focus on kittens instead of the murder of Jun Lin.

What I see is an ebb and flow of discussion, some focused on animals, some focused on the human victim. I don't think it's disrespectful to Lin Jun to acknowledge the horrificness of the animal killings, particularly when we're posting with those who were focused on that long before there even was a known human victim. I can imagine that with all that time and energy focused on the animal killings years before Lin Jun was murdered it would be almost impossible to just dismiss that element. They were all cruel acts, imo, and are all worthy of our attention. Particularly since they are, imo, inextricably intertwined.

Personally, I find it more difficult to watch the animal vids. In fact, I haven't yet because they were alive at the time. I don't know how Jun Lin actually died, but it seems there's a strong possibility that he was so out of it or even already deceased when the first blow was struck that he didn't suffer at all. That is my hope. I know that in the video, he absolutely was deceased at all times when there was any violence. I hope that is, in fact, the case. jmo

Maybe I'm thinking too much like a gay fellow here but here it goes. Do you actually see his penis in the tape? I ask only because the *advertiser censored* of his I stumbled on shows a distinct, very thin, identifiable penis. Also, if he ejaculates during th video that's DNA and then some. Really not trying to be crude. Thanks.

Whose? The victim's yes, Magnotta's? If I recall correctly, because it was hard to watch, you couldn't really see because of the angle.

There's a discussion on another board where people think he may have simulated because they didn't see it.

If there's DNA, I hope they preserved and tested it properly.

You're absolutely right, and this is the norm for Canada.

At the risk of offending non-Canadian posters, I have to say that this is just something they need to understand. Will there be one or two people who go to the media for attention? Sure, we've already seen it happen. Is it the norm here? Thankfully, no.

Exactly. The right to a fair trial is very important here. Letting out too much information has the potential to stuff up a trial. And Canadians are, in general, humble and do not seek attention (blanket statement, doesn't apply to ALL Canadians, of course, and I am not saying that non-Canadians are attention-seekers!).

Does he? I must have blacked that out! I did not see him! (just edited my post to reflect your information, I will have to go to my frames... but I really dont want to and will take your word for it!)

I have done a ton of research on this case ... I have a still pic close-up showing a gold ring on the right hand middle finger of the perp (shows nothing graphic)... it appears to match the same ring, same finger in a pic I have of Luka with the Kittens.

who wears a ring on their middle finger of 1 hand only? ... those who don't ... you are eliminated as suspects in my eyes.

however it is still my strong belief there is a 2nd perp ... maybe even the person who did the actual killing and LM is a middle man/partner in making the full 1 hour tape ... I also believe he may have already delivered a copy of the tape in Paris.

I remember that there were two such instances, close in time. Are you talking about the first or the second. I don't recall little luka making an appearance in either, but I couldn't watch closely.

I dont think anyone is focused on the kittens. Its just the pattern that brought us here.

Kittens didn't bring me here; the headlines of the murder of Jun Lin did, as it did for most Canadians. Most never heard of the kittens before body parts started showing up on our institutions' doorsteps.

I hope you will respect that.

I see little luka hidden in his pants during these moments.

Edit: wait wait wait; no i see it!

Kittens didn't bring me here; the headlines of the murder of Jun Lin did, as it did for most Canadians. Most never heard of the kittens before body parts started showing up on our institutions' doorsteps.

I hope you will respect that.

Have I not?

GRAPHIC!!!

i just did a quick re-watch and didnt notice it at any of the times it might have been seen, when he first removes the arm, and in the closing scene.. you can tell its what hes doing but i never actually see "it"

For me, both. I'm in the Animal Rescue business and our cats/dogs are as important to me as humans. If anyone were to lay a hand on any animal I don't guarantee a peaceful outcome.

They're totally defenseless and the way we repay them for having allowed us to domesticate them and change civilization is unforgivable. That applies especially to horses (who allowed us to start commerce with other villages), dogs (who protected us from predators), and cats (who protected our granaries and other food supplies). There's a sacred, karmic pact there.

Jun Lin is my brother and I'm responsible for him but he was capable of making choices those kittens were never able to make.

We can care for both no? Our brothers and sisters and the animals who walk with us through life...
I need no lecture on the care and compassion for animals. It was a simple question about the focus of this thread.

Thank you for answering it.

About the kittens... it appears that many of the people who were on him about the kittens saw this coming and are here now for both the kittens AND the human victim.

I had heard of LM before the kittens, but had not heard about the kittens until he was named as a suspect in this crime. Considering he linked himself to KH, I saw this coming. I was not shocked by the kittens. I was not shocked that he was the suspect in this case, either. Absolutely disgusted, but not surprised.

I want this guy punished for ALL of his crimes. Yes, the focus here is on Lin Jun, and he probably can't be tried for animal cruelty for various reasons, but he needs to be found guilty. He needs to be held accountable for everything he has done.

I see little luka hidden in his pants during these moments.

Edit: wait wait wait; no i see it!

You're a braver person than me being able to go back and re-watch it. Wish I could forget it but darn photographic memory won't allow for that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member