ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
GRAPHIC!!!

i just did a quick re-watch and didnt notice it at any of the times it might have been seen, when he first removes the arm, and in the closing scene.. you can tell its what hes doing but i never actually see "it"

that is all you need to see ... same as you don't need to see him digest the part he appeared to eat

you most definitely have, imo. Many thanks to all of you who, if taken seriously, might have been able to prevent this outcome. It must be ridiculously frustrating.

Im trying to convince myself that there isn't anything that would have been changed. Going to sleep every night with Jun Lin in my mind is heartbreaking to say the least.

hmm i think i see it for a plit second, but just the end..

If you are not sure, do a Google image search of the word penis and you'll get a cornucopia of photos to compare what you viewed to various penises... ;)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II

If you are not sure, do a Google image search of the word penis and you'll get a cornucopia of photos to compare what you viewed to various penises... ;)

You realize what you just suggested, right? :floorlaugh:

no for a comparison i would have to google image "pencil penis" ;)

that is all you need to see ... same as you don't need to see him digest the part he appeared to eat

jmo, these posts are referring to being able to identify the perp by the distinct qualities of his anatomy. If it can't be seen, it can't be identified. Just as if he can't be seen putting something in his mouth, he can't be said to have eaten it. That's his whole mo and incredibly important to the case. Legally speaking, if he can be identified by his body parts (not superficialities like a ring and a poster) than his fate is sealed.

jmo, these posts are referring to being able to identify the perp by the distinct qualities of his anatomy. If it can't be seen, it can't be identified. Just as if he can't be seen putting something in his mouth, he can't be said to have eaten it. That's his whole mo and incredibly important to the case. Legally speaking, if he can be identified by his body parts (not superficialities like a ring and a poster) than his fate is sealed.

This brings up a good point; as I don't really see *it*.

*Graphic again*

Perhaps Im missing it but I just see him pull his pants down; and the victims hand is gestured to be stroking *it* but its really just a gesture, and I never see *it* as it's buried in pubic hair and apparently flaccid.

Im trying to convince myself that there isn't anything that would have been changed. Going to sleep every night with Jun Lin in my mind is heartbreaking to say the least.

Unfortunately for Jun Lin and fortunately for your psyche, you're probably right. Abuse of animals is a property misdemeanor offense under the law. Even if he had been identified, tried and convicted it would have been "no big." THAT is the sadness. jmo

I'm almost convinced the parts he cut show all or "too much" of his face. Why else would he have deleted it from his computer? He'd have wanted to keep that raw footage forever. Here's to hoping the moron sings like a canary and here's to hoping it isn't all BS.

From memory, LRM was posting on blogs etc that he was in LA, but was caught out with the animal rights people who 'exif'ed a pic he uploaded - he was in Toronto.

(I've been reading the Mariam thread - she was seen with a young man in his 20s, both speaking russian, LRM lived very close to Forest Hills, backpack dumped heading east - which is the way to LRM's area)
I can't help thinking :moo:

1. I am not sure police really believe Mariam Makhniashvili jumped from that bridge.The giveaway is that police are not asking anyone to report if they saw someone walking along North America's busiest bridge in September or thereafter 2009.

2. If you google "Luka Magnotta Russian mafia" you get a Luka-written paragraph saying LM is hanging with dangerous people it is attached to an actual article on organized crime in Canada researched by the same author who did a slide show on unusual business aspects at the building Mariam's backpack was found. And that author is connected to the Mariam case in another way. Of all the buildings in Toronto and the world, seems strange to see this connection.

3. Thank you for the info that he was in Toronto. Do you know where he lived in Forest Hill? Anything else anyone learns or knows more narrowly about L.M. presence in Toronto from summer 2009 to the end of the year would be super helpful here or at the Mariam (the thread misspells as Miriam) Makhniasvhili thread. His residences and travels are important for the past 10 years at least.

You're absolutely right, and this is the norm for Canada.

At the risk of offending non-Canadian posters, I have to say that this is just something they need to understand. Will there be one or two people who go to the media for attention? Sure, we've already seen it happen. Is it the norm here? Thankfully, no.
Oh, so there aren't many attention *advertiser censored* in Canada, eh? Aside from the narcissistic psychopath who murdered someone and uploaded a video of the killing for the whole world to see? IMHO, a Luka Magnotta thread is probably not the best place for Canadians to claim some type of cultural superiority over the rest of civilized society, particularly in regard to attention-seeking behavior. But that's just my opinion.

Oops, it looks like I, as a non-Canadian, did get a little offended by your comment. Sorry.

Unfortunately for Jun Lin and fortunately for your psyche, you're probably right. Abuse of animals is a property misdemeanor offense under the law. Even if he had been identified, tried and convicted it would have been "no big." THAT is the sadness. jmo
And that is the point I've been trying to make this evening.

Why this persistence, well after LRM has a warrant for his arrest for first-degree murder and several other charges involving committing indignities to a dead body and the harassment of a Prime Minister, do people persist in trying to nail him for killing kittens.

I understand the need for the animal activists to see what they believe is the end to their case, but surely there are thousands of other animals who need saving that need their energies now.

I just hope this isn't a case of them wanting to capitalize on the murder of Jun Lin, thinking that somehow their efforts helped bring LRM to justice.

Because it didn't go down that way. It simply didn't.

The media in Canada is very well connected but they show more discretion in what they report and, more importantly, they have respect for the rule of law and the accused's right to a fair hearing.

On the downside there is very little good investigative journalism in Canada. I am positive that the gov. will be all over the Canadian media in this case of LM and that anything written about the case that is perceptive and original will be non-Canadian.

Of course Canadian journalists should have the advantage of proximity. On TV W5 did some shows on cold cases and they were very aesthetically done almost creepily so but there was very little really investigative about them.

Oh, so there aren't many attention *advertiser censored* in Canada, eh? Aside from the narcissistic psychopath who murdered someone and uploaded a video of the killing for the whole world to see? IMHO, a Luka Magnotta thread is probably not the best place for Canadians to claim some type of cultural superiority over the rest of civilized society, particularly in regard to attention-seeking behavior. But that's just my opinion.

Oops, it looks like I, as a non-Canadian, did get a little offended by your comment. Sorry.

Nobody claimed any type of cultural superiority. Nobody said that there are no Canadians that go to great lengths to seek attention.

Although, it is good to know that you see this Magnotta fellow as some sort of model for Canadians and their behaviour. Yes, that is exactly what we are ALL like. One man who went to great extremes to seek attention represents us all! :rocker:

GMAB.

the key to this case is the raw tape ... what extra footage does it show?

either way, that raw tape was found in his apartment ... showing the killing and dismemberment of JL ... LM is going down on these charges either by himself or as an accomplice.

I understand the need for the animal activists to see what they believe is the end to their case, but surely there are thousands of other animals who need saving that need their energies now.

It's impossible for people to do several things at once. I see.

If you think for one minute that I am going to walk away after 18 months on this; you're wrong.

I just hope this isn't a case of them wanting to capitalize on the murder of Jun Lin, thinking that somehow their efforts helped bring LRM to justice.

Because it didn't. It simply didn't.

I don't believe anyone is claiming that *I* personally brought him to justice. He hasn't been brought to justice; as he hasn't been judged. Im not quite sure what your issue is with me but I suggest you bury it, because I didnt jump in here guns blazing.

And that is the point I've been trying to make this evening.

Why this persistence, well after LRM has a warrant for his arrest for first-degree murder and several other charges involving committing indignities to a dead body and the harassment of a Prime Minister, do people persist in nailing him for killing kittens.

Because it didn't go down that way. It simply didn't.

I have to say, I don't really get your problem with that (even though I <3 you seaz). He did horrible things to innocents, some of whom were animals. The redress is for the lone human victim, and not at all for what he did to animals previously. Which, imo, was at least similarly depraved, if not more so because they were alive at the time.

Personally, I think animal activists should use this case to show that animal cruelty should be treated seriously because it has been unequivocally linked to depravity against humans. I would feel the same if "only" animals were involved. But I understand that's not a pov that all persons subscribe to. So, the best way to prevent ALL cruelty to ALL living creatures is to punish ALL of it similarly. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat