ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
the cops never listened to the guy from Montana ...

I'm talking about people that saw the tape (yes BG) and informed the police it was LM on it.
Best Gore never reported it to police. It was a lawyer from Montana. He may have been ignored, but he was the first to report it.

A simple Google news search will tell you that. I can't believe we're even debating this well over two weeks since it happened and has been reported by police and MSM media.

I could be wrong, but the guy from Montana did report the video, but did not know it was LM. He wasn't taken seriously. Somebody else, perhaps the "Kitten People" (teehee), I don't know who, identified him. The video first popped up on that abominable gore site.

Yes! That's right the lawyer.

Thank you Borg. I can't believe people still don't have the facts straight after all this time.

but the "kitten people" identified this person to various authorities WELL before the video was posted. Not to mention the journalist in the UK who got an email inforing him that humans would be involved in the next go. Complete system failure on the part of LE and not giving credence to animal abuse, imo.

Its all intertwined. Where and how did the lawyer see it? How did people recognize LM? etc.

The clear implication of:

"At the risk of offending non-Canadian posters, I have to say that this is just something they need to understand. Will there be one or two people who go to the media for attention? Sure, we've already seen it happen. Is it the norm here? Thankfully, no."

... is that other countries (like... ummm... the US?) have more people seeking attention than Canada does. The clear implication is that attention-seeking behavior is "the norm" in certain countries other than Canada. I'm not going to comment on this any further, but I found that comment in insulting, and I stand by my previous comment. The latter part of your statement is ridiculous and will not get a response from me.

Or, perhaps, that poster was acknowledging that some people will take their statement in a way they did not intend, implying others (nobody mentioned the US) are more 'attention seeking' than Canadians. Plenty of Canadians seek attention, like plenty of people in other countries (including, but not limited to, the US).
In general, many (but not all) Canadians have no desire to go to the media with information. It is preferred to go to LE and stay anonymous. Not always, but often. The post you are referring to was NOT attacking anybody else, and definitely was not attacking Americans. It was simply attempting to explain why we have not heard more from people who may or may not have come forward.

Yes, the latter part of my statement was ridiculous. It was intended to be. Sarcasm. I was taking your comment out of context, as I felt you did to the original post. No offence intended.

My apologies if this link has already been provided here:

"Montreal Craigslist users posted warnings about man resembling Luka Magnotta"

http://www.ottawacitizen.com/news/M...t+resembling+Luka+Magnotta/6709708/story.html

IMhumbleO that article is pretty weak. The article date is kind of early on in the case, but unless the guy has the photos in question, the article facts are just a bunch of hype. It might be all related, but there is nothing definitive in the article as fact and proof of anything. I looked up the May 6th warning on Craigslist. It's weak with no pics and no real information. I'm sure that there are a bunch of pranksters on craigslist playing games with the guys trying to actually connect, so someone warning others about a random prankster is probably not that uncommon. Relating it to LM is a stretch without any photos or other proof.

I would think a writer would need a hell of a lot more facts and good information before getting an article like that published. Maybe it's just cynical me. It's like saying I met the Queen of England and we had tea, oh but I deleted the pics. Quick..take it to press!

Not to ruffle any more feathers, but can we squash the back and forth with the kittens vs People and Canada vs ?, etc.

I would think a writer would need a hell of a lot more facts and good information before getting an article like that published. Maybe it's just cynical me. It's like saying I met the Queen of England and we had tea, oh but I deleted the pics. Quick..take it to press!

I don't think it's just you. It's suspect.

god,I wished we could get a forum....I don't have much time to read and there's no way I'd ever get caught up...and there are sooo many different things to disuss,it would be so nice if it was seperated into different threads.....
yep,I'm one of the people who still don't have the facts right because it gets so confusing...I also thought it was the BG guys reporting the video....

god,I wished we could get a forum....I don't have much time to read and there's no way I'd ever get caught up...and there are sooo many different things to disuss,it would be so nice if it was seperated into different threads.....
yep,I'm one of the people who still don't have the facts right because it gets so confusing...I also thought it was the BG guys reporting the video....

I thought the BG guys defended the posting of the video!

Confusing! :panic:

What if they found evidence of the kitten vids on his computer? I'd hope that they would tack animal cruelty charges on to his existing list of charges, as he was already reported for it, would be nice to see him convicted for EVERYTHING he is guilty of.
Yes, if they could finally pin it on him it would be nice for those of us who love animals. But as Montreal LE have stated over and over again, with the MURDER OF JUN LIN, it's not priority for them. They have enough to deal with to bring justice for JUN LIN and his family for his murder.

I couldn't agree with you more. But they didn't. They couldn't. It's done, over with. I do feel for whoever tried to bring it to the attention of LE for years, but that chapter was closed by LE long ago.

I'm to bed, but I do think this is a major issue. Not something to be said and done. I'll harp on it tomorrow, when I'm fresh lol :) g'nite

I'm to bed, but I do think this is a major issue. Not something to be said and done. I'll harp on it tomorrow, when I'm fresh lol :) g'nite
I trust Montreal LE will do what is right to bring Jun Lin's killer to justice, kittens or no kittens. G'nite Karmady. :)

Please let's drop the angst and snipes, or we stand to get this thread locked down, which doesn't do anybody any good.

"Why can't we all just get along?"
<Rodney Dangerfield>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members