ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
canada-56.jpg

http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/0...-vigil/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Beautiful.
Breathtaking tribute.
Rest in Peace Justin, you're in our prayers.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II

Wow, far too much for me to catch up on this morning. And there doesn't seem to be any new news about LM this morning in Canada.

I suppose we're waiting for the extradition at this point.

To ~n/t~, many thanks for the links to LJ's memorial in Montreal.

Too sad.......:rose:

Good morning No Stone. Happy Friday.

An extra 5 minutes tells me that he wants them to find this one.
I'm guessing the real unedited one is saved in a cloud account somewhere.

The article states Luka tried to delete the video but they recovered it.

Also they would not say where they found his computer, in Canada or in Europe.
And he is not considered responsible for the murders in L.A. Miami and NY.

The article states Luka tried to delete the video but they recovered it.

Also they would not say where they found his computer, in Canada or in Europe.
And he is not considered responsible for the murders in L.A. Miami and NY.

I'm highly skeptical on the reporting we've read about this case; even media outlets known for their excellent journalism have continually misreported details.

Until an on the record, named LE official states such details, I place claims like this alongside Magnotta's claim of being the King of Pop's former lover...

WARNING: GRAPHIC DESCRIPTION
SKIP THIS POST IF YOU WANT TO AVOID DETAILS OF THE VIDEO

He manipulates little Luka with the victim's unattached hand/wrist/forearm

Yes little luka made a short ..very small...appearance. :floorlaugh:

I have a question for you guys....I watched the plastic surgery audition video and have a hard time believing that is Magnotta. It looks nothing like him IMO. Has it been confirmed it is actually him? If it is, he is certainly a chameleon.

A message from the Canadian Amabassador in China. (in french)

http://french.news.cn/societe/2012-06/12/c_131647306.htm

Translation of some of his comments:

"What happened is a tragedy. This is not part of a recurring pattern. Our hearts are with the family of Lin Jun," Mr. Mulroney said in an interview online with Chinese citizens.

"(The case) has generated a huge wave of sympathy among Canadians. This is a terrible event. However, if you look at the statistics of the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development, Canada is one of safest countries in the world, "he said.

Remember Luka's monthly $200 medical expense? While perusing his twitter account I found that one of his "followed" links was to a twitter site about Lowe Syndrome, a physical condition causing mental and physical problems. It stood out among the other links because they tended to follow similar links or to fit certain themes like "white supremacy" or "Russian people".

Supposedly Magnotta was bullied by other kids at school while growing up. A physical/mental condition could add to a feeling of inadequacy. Perhaps he struggled his whole life and felt he wasn't given due credit or had to overcompensate for his condition. And maybe a lot of hatred built up toward people for their unfair treatment and what he perceived as their lack of virtue in the face of adversity. This might cause him to relate to white supremacists more, seeing them as underdogs for a cause no one understood. And he might have been looking for the perfect scapegoat to project his suffering onto.

...am considering whether he might be a hermaphrodite. That could explain the choice of transexual girlfriends and add to a feeling of persecution as well.

Maybe if he had a physical condition his family would be more protective of him even after he committed criminal acts. For example, when his mother acted as guardian for a 22 year-old Luka charged with sexual assault and various other things.

Am I just grasping at straws here?

While Luka himself did claim the 200$ monthly for unspecified medical expenses on filing bankruptcy - He does not appear to be affected by Lowes Syndrome. This is still a very good find though. There are reports Luka had a child - one stating Luka created what appeared to be a memorial video to his child.

I have a question for you guys....I watched the plastic surgery audition video and have a hard time believing that is Magnotta. It looks nothing like him IMO. Has it been confirmed it is actually him? If it is, he is certainly a chameleon.

Yes that is him IMO but yes he is very much a chameleon too..you are right.

An extra 5 minutes tells me that he wants them to find this one.
I'm guessing the real unedited one is saved in a cloud account somewhere.

Totally agree with you Hastings ...there has GOT to be more than a mere extra 4 minutes.

This one?

EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Luka Magnotta auditions for plastic surgery show - YouTube

Why do you feel it doesn't look like him? It's him, imo

Yes, that is the one. I dont know...his eyes appear brown, he appears softer and shall I dare say a bit of cutness to him. When I compare to all other pictures, he just looks different. Maybe he is much younger or wearing a pile of makeup. Especially when compared to the recent mug shot. The eyes are so different, but I just looked again and the face and ear shape is identical. 9 out of 10 pictures he looks creepy in and makes my skin crawl.

I dont even know why I care LOL, just an observation.

I think that it would be a good idea to refer to the victim as Lin Jun, per newspaper reports (as opposed to Jun Lin).

Yes, that is the one. I dont know...his eyes appear brown, he appears softer and shall I dare say a bit of cutness to him. When I compare to all other pictures, he just looks different. Maybe he is much younger or wearing a pile of makeup. Especially when compared to the recent mug shot. The eyes are so different, but I just looked again and the face and ear shape is identical. 9 out of 10 pictures he looks creepy in and makes my skin crawl.

I dont even know why I care LOL, just an observation.

Jennifer..we also noticed a big difference in this video...he seems humbled and almost charming if you will. IMO he was desperate for some free plastic surgery. He was in need. That made him appear different to me too. But alas..it's the same creep.

After the f'up in the Rafferty trial, I'm also concerned. I'm hoping they got the necessary warrants.

An extra 5 minutes is a long time, imo. I hope he messed up and they can see his face in the video.

What went wrong with the Rafferty prosecution ... the Judge ruled that evidence of prior bad acts (computer searches and content) was not evidence of murder? I don't think that was an error of any sort ... that's the law, nothing more.

Who knows if Montana man actually reported it or just used this as an opportunity to have his "I can be your hero baby" moment?

At this point we really don't know.

Cases like this bring out the vultures big time

pretty sure it was comfirmed in MSM ...

If the puppy was acquired on craigslist why has no one come forward with this info? Certainly the person who sold him the puppy would be devastated and hope the puppy could be rescued? Though Quebec is the puppy mill capital of the world so who knows the nature of the owner.

WARNING, GRAPHIC BELOW:

Again though... how could the neighbors have not heard the yapping? Why even incorporate the dog in the video? I mean, not to sound grim here but from a "performance stand point" does it really add that much? It seems like an awful lot of trouble for 10 seconds of tape (again, assuming the time) - everyone remembers the necrophilia, and human cannibalism... but the dog? SO BIZARRE.

EDIT:

Agreed Baudi, while I don't sanction ignorance to the real world, why give the *advertiser censored* that did this the satisfaction of watching what HE wanted us to see. No one controls what enters my mind, certainly not filth like Magnotta or Eric Newman as we should all refer to him.

Hi newsleuth, I'm just catching up now and welcome to WS! Maybe someone has already responded to this but I also have some questions about the dog, same questions...why the dog? I'm going to guess the dog/puppy was introduced to add even more shock AND to piss off the animal activists who he was already taunting. I think it was a direct message to them and guess what...people were able to figure out that it was him, the kitten killer, pretty quickly. It seems he wasn't really trying to hide that well, if at all. The puppy sealed it..people would link the kitten killer with Jun Lin's murderer.

What went wrong with the Rafferty prosecution ... the Judge ruled that evidence of prior bad acts (computer searches and content) was not evidence of murder? I don't think that was an error of any sort ... that's the law, nothing more.

A second search warrant was required to view the computer contents (child *advertiser censored*) and it wasn't done. Even though it was not LAW yet, the Judge decided not to allow it for appellate reasons. The cops didn't get a second SW

I think that it would be a good idea to refer to the victim as Lin Jun, per newspaper reports (as opposed to Jun Lin).

You can if you choose to. Personally, I don't think his family and friends really think it's such a big deal. If you look at the vigil photo, the candles spell Jun Lin.

To each his own.

RIP JUN LIN :rose:

ETA: He called himself Justin (Jun) as a first name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214