ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok,, sorry everyone, I know I'm a pain with all my posts, maybe just newbie rush :)
I was checking on the lawyer that put the private emails LM sent him in the press and one of the pages on his website says "It is the policy of the firm, moreover, that the initial consultation and case assessment is free."
If he only met LM once, then why did he ask for $300 unless he was hired to do something else for him..? Unless I'm missing something?

http://www.romeosaltalaw.com/index.html

Ok,, sorry everyone, I know I'm a pain with all my posts, maybe just newbie rush :)
I was checking on the lawyer that put the private emails LM sent him in the press and one of the pages on his website says "It is the policy of the firm, moreover, that the initial consultation and case assessment is free."
If he only met LM once, then why did he ask for $300 unless he was hired to do something else for him..? Unless I'm missing something?

Don't worry about all the posts. If you have something to post, post it. If you're ever in doubt about whether you should post something or not, feel free to contact one of the lovely moderators for guidance :)

:seeya:

That is interesting, though. If the initial consultation is free, what was the money for?

Well he allegedly sent this attorney some photos and emails. I guess it took the attorney a couple of hours to go through the file and perhaps there were other communications after that.

Not sure if rumour or not because I haven't seen any MSM articles about it but perhaps some have (??).

Is it true people are posting "spinoffs" of the video? Using clips and making their own? How sick does one have to be to do that? Ugh!

Not sure if rumour or not because I haven't seen any MSM articles about it but perhaps some have (??).

Is it true people are posting "spinoffs" of the video? Using clips and making their own? How sick does one have to be to do that? Ugh!

There is at least one on YouTube that I know of. I didn't watch it but saw it listed. Sick, sick people in this world........

Well he allegedly sent this attorney some photos and emails. I guess it took the attorney a couple of hours to go through the file and perhaps there were other communications after that.

I agree to that. There had to be some sort of communication between those two. It makes no sense that only LRM send emails and there wasn't any reaction back from the lawyer. Normally when one seeks the help or advice from a lawyer, he/she will ask to write everything down ( or speak out when meeting face to face ). After you're done, then everything will be "screened" and looked upon whether it will hold up in case there is a trial. And that "screening" part is just nothing more or less than backing up the statements the client made. Including a sketch of the client's persona.

I'm unsure where the incident took place Sealunza.
My thoughts were that the snake wasn't LRM's and that would point to two people being involved with that particular video.

This 'Manny' knowing Jun Lin (see the phone call) and now the revelation from the lawyer that a 'Manny' was 'abusing' LRM is just tooooo coincidental for me. Let's hope LE address this and eliminate as they see fit.

If the phone call you are referencing is the one made by a friend of Jun Lin's to police, the name was 'Matty', not 'Manny".

I agree to that. There had to be some sort of communication between those two. It makes no sense that only LRM send emails and there wasn't any reaction back from the lawyer. Normally when one seeks the help or advice from a lawyer, he/she will ask to write everything down ( or speak out when meeting face to face ). After you're done, then everything will be "screened" and looked upon whether it will hold up in case there is a trial. And that "screening" part is just nothing more or less than backing up the statements the client made. Including a sketch of the client's persona.

Ok,, sorry to rehash this lawyer thing again,, but the timeline doesn't make sense to me,
The lawyer says he met LM on January 4, it must have been in the morning, because he asked for $300 and LM was back before lunch with the money.
The first email LM sent to the lawyer (with the bruses on his face) was January 4th at 5:18pm, if the lawyer sat there with him all morning,, why didn't the lawyer take pictures of LM's beaten face when they were in the office together....
And it doesn't make sense either that he was in England just days or weeks before he contacted this lawyer in NYC, telling the SUN reporter in the UK two different stories,, the real interview, and then the email. I'm going to try to find out the date of the email he sent to the reporter..

But I do think the lawyer is FOS,,
<MODSNIP>

here is that address for Tucows ... clearly not Luka's agent.

http://tucowsinc.com/contact/?hp=A

as for your other question about the timeframe and location of the python vid?

I have used this site for timeframe ... the snake was in London when the London reporter confronted Luka about the vids ... Luka then sent the paper an anonymous email saying he would include humans in his next video.

http://pastebin.com/ngjMR2YL
Great work with the timeline...very impressive! One question..ok maybe 2. The CL ad...you stated CL issued a warning not to respond to it...do you have a Copy of the text from the ad? I haven't been able to find it recently....I saw it when it was still online but now can't locate it. Also where did you see CL gave a warning about it....very interesting.

Apparently the police said that he had met the first guy on the internet before he came over to France, the guy was expecting him, stayed with him for a few days and then left, the French guy called the police the day LM left as he saw his face all over the news.
Second guy he met in a bar, LM came in first, ordered a coke, and the big guy came in and walked over to him, the bar owner said it seemed they knew each other very well, they then hung out for a bit, and before the two of them left together, they tried to pick up two guys that were also in the bar.

I've heard that JL had a friend that was in France at the time, wondering if one of the men was this friend "maddy"?
Just a thought.

There seems to be some confusion with names. 'Manny' was the name Luka gave to the lawyer. 'Matty' has no connection to luka, he was a friend of Jun Lin. There is no 'Maddy'.

There seems to be some confusion with names. 'Manny' was the name Luka gave to the lawyer. 'Matty' has no connection to luka, he was a friend of Jun Lin. There is no 'Maddy'.

Sorry my spelling mistake. I meant Matty.

LM seems to minimally have very high narcissism. He even said on that surgery show audition that without his looks he is nothing. IMO there was truth in that comment because he was a cariature of his fantasized self. But his real self never was congruent with the image he portrayed. He was never successful. He used his body in stripping, prostitution and *advertiser censored*. He saw that as his best asset and feared losing so much that he had multiple plastic surgeries. He was vacuous inside like all truly malignant narcissists and/or psychopaths are. Unable to cultivate and maintain relationships due to his affective absence he had superficial intimacy through sex. His career in sex would only make his having intimate connection in his romantic life more difficult as a result of the damage self-esteem he likely felt in selling his body. Sex became increasingly attached to a loathsome aspect of himself and surely that would be something he'd battle with in his mind in situations with persons he began to date or grow fond of.

I can also see his obsession with his looks as a means
of justification for things in his mind. Possibly a chicken or egg
scenario where he believes his good looks
got him into prostitution when in fact good looks
are not a requirement to turn tricks. He may feel
that it was his looks that caused him to be
sexually abused and that men could not help
themselves because he was so "devastatingly good looking"
and to believe anything else would fracture
his belief system.

Even the idea of Manny feeds into an idea
that he is so desirable others can't help themselves

Sorry my spelling mistake. I meant Matty.

:) OK, well Matty has no connection in any way to Luka. Matty was the name of Jun Lin's friend here in Montreal who was quoted, talking about what a nice person Jun Lin was.

Hoping that Germany puts him on a plane to Canada today - maybe he will be sick the whole way back too.

RIP Jun Lin and a candle is lit in memory of your kind soul.

:woohoo:

By the time I manage to type one post that consists of about 2 sentences, there are 8327493287 posts that have posted in the meantime! And I am not a slow typer. Then again, I do tend to go back and delete large paragraphs after proof-reading. In any event, I am laughing at myself. Slow and steady loses on forums :blushing:

Hear hear! Welcome to the club :)

I don't have the links but do recall that LM has posts on the internet whereby he is seeking S&M treatment from another. In his posts he describes wanting to be raped, roughed up and even forced to eat feces. So when I read these messages about "Manny" or the rapes in Miami, I can't help but believe he was trying to come up with some alibi for the animal killings. Maybe he found guys through his posts and Craigslists postings who were into this sort of thing...only to afterwards try to create "evidence" and a paper trail that he's been raped or brutalized by some guy or this supposed "Manny". And why doesn't he have Manny's last name or a photo? Or even Manny's home address, email or phone? If there was a "Manny", LM could have easily got some DNA of this guy with all the rapes and fece eating he claims to have suffered...heck even saving a glass the guy drank from would leave DNA. This guy took photos constantly and was tech savvy. He could have easily gotten a photo as well. IMO his Manny claims are just BS and like the hospital, I don't by it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member