ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good grief.

2m CBC News Alerts ‏@CBCAlerts
Luka #Magnotta's flight back delayed by mechanical issues . Plane will leave Berlin later today. http://bit.ly/KNOrDf

Oh wait. Maybe there is a reason for this "announced" delay. hmmmm

BREAKING FROM TWITTER:

<<<CP24 &#8207;@CP24

BREAKING: Minister of Justice Rob Nicholson has confirmed that Luka Magnotta is being returned to Canada>>>

:jail:

I can't believe we are using one of our Canadian Forces plane to transport him, GRRRRRRRRRR. This makes me truly angry.
Why? Since he's such a high profile suspect, I doubt that any commercial airline would want him aboard for fear of passengers suing them because they felt creeped out. There's no way he could have been sneaked on board without a media circus following him. As for using a Canadian Forces plane, politicians use them all the time, sometimes for personal travel, even. In my opinion, this is a far more legitimate use.

BREAKING FROM TWITTER:

<<<CP24 &#8207;@CP24

BREAKING: Minister of Justice Rob Nicholson has confirmed that Luka Magnotta is being returned to Canada>>>

:jail:
Some confusion now -- if flight delayed due to mechancial problems!

I just got a news alert that Magnotta is on a military plane headed back to Canada.

"Luka Magnotta aboard military plane to Canada: justice department

Luka Magnotta, who&#8217;s accused of murdering and dismembering Jun Lin in Montreal, is being flown back to Canada from Berlin aboard a military transport plane, the federal justice department says.

The justice department confirmed media reports that Magnotta is returning to Canada today. Officials say he&#8217;s in the custody of Montreal police."

http://www.citytv.com/toronto/cityn...d-military-plane-to-canada-justice-department

Yep, let the circus begin.

Someone way back asked a quetion about his pic with the monkey. That monkey is also part of the Park in the Dominican Republic and tourists could have their picture taken with him and with also the python snake.

I am starting to wonder if the video, which I have not seen, of him feeding the kitten to the snake, was taken when he was in the Dominican. I have researched kittens being fed to large snakes and it seems this practice is more prevalent than we think in the reptile community, some also feeding small puppies :-(.

Perhaps he befriended the handler for that snake in the Dominican and while he was down there was part of this feeding :-( and filmed it.

Hey people - I'm going to listen to Radio Canada or CBC Breaking on TV. If anything comes up in French, I'll translate for you as it goes along. :) (For our friends in the USA).

Back at my computer so I can elaborate.

For the past 18 months we've been doing the "Is this a Luka profile / post" game. In each one that we verified was him, he would always either make a mistake or he would link another account that would lead back to him somehow. Either comments made by another user that we had already verified were him, or comments made by a new user that would lead back to him.

In posts or pages that he wouldn't link back to himself somehow, he would make clear typo's, grammatical errors, post images of himself, or CAPITALIZE weird words I'm sure you're all aware of them now. Im sure there are many many many profiles / posts that we never found that he never made these sort of mistakes on, and they are just unknown. In these types of posts its impossible (for me) to say if its him or not, and I'm tired of playing that game LOL :)

Luka would have very, what I called; "Lucid Moments" where he would type very well. If he hadn't made a mistake, or purposely led that post to him, the post or profile would never have been found.

I was wondering if maybe when he's more coherent, could he be using a cell phone or tablet that auto corrects?? It made me think of it because last night on my Android tablet, I looked like a pro writer in a couple of my e-mails cause the auto correct fixed it all. Like maybe at certain times he wasn't able to get to a computer but wanted to keep up on his phone (or tablet??) I dunno, just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow