Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
DO u think they would black out this???

They might. Once he's here and they are questioning him, little if anything in regards to his side of the story may come out. Every person in any case they are accused of still has a right to a fair trial. Although I think, honestly, a fair trial for this was lost the first few days in. They'd have to pick a Jury from a undiscovered tribe in the South American rainforests in order to find someone not already tainted by all the coverage and info available.

OK as of this time 11:08 EST here are the top three stories being covered:

World market rally loses steam
Rodney King dead at 47
Taliban threatens to end polio vaccines

Let see how long it takes for his return to start flying around the internet. He is not in the top 20.

They might. Once he's here and they are questioning him, little if anything in regards to his side of the story may come out. Every person in any case they are accused of still has a right to a fair trial. Although I think, honestly, a fair trial for this was lost the first few days in. They'd have to pick a Jury from a undiscovered tribe in the South American rainforests in order to find someone not already tainted by all the coverage and info available.
For sure!
But I want to hear what he is gonna claim!
And truthfully we all do huh?

In U S of A no way -- look at what we did to the Casey Anthony saga! It will amaze me if the circus does NOT happen up there!

Miss Nancy Grace must be BOMBSHELLING herself to dealth right now!!

Update: CBC has just reported he has only just recently left Berlin. Originally reported he had left earlier today. Apparently they had to finalize the extradition process with German authorities prior to departure. They are reporting a possible destination would be the secure CFB Base in Trenton, Ontario and then transported by vehicle to a prepared isolation cell in the Montreal area. Stay tuned!

Thanks for sharing your expanded thoughts Mozzmo; it is well thought out and makes sense. Not to lead us down Tangent Highway heading towards Cunanan-ville, but the most striking difference between Magnotta and Cunanan is: Cunanan was a talented master manipulator and actually maintained real-world friendships/relationships throughout his life until the end. However, I would share that the two shared a passion for many similar sexual acts that some might consider to be twisted or more extreme.

A little late as I'm catching up here, but I read this Andrew Cunanan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia and was amazed at the similarities between Cunanan and LM in their growing up years.

Commercial airlines 6 hours; military who knows
New to site -- how come the page number "49" does not go up ? It seems like stuff just goes backwards if that makes any sense!

At my computer real fast so I could edit that horribly typed post that I made from my tablet.

Yes, found that Chanarchive post from /b as well. When we first found it; I think most of us were just like "yeah ok, that's all info that we already know.. blah blah blah", but what was weird about that guy is that he would always post a Luka picture. Which is very lukaesque. Also, when Luka would post on these kind of boards in the past (like /b/ or /7chan) he would never ever ever use a user. Ever. That really doesn't mean a damn thing; but it's not something he ever did. He did post on /7chan right after the first kitten's and it's how we received most of the black and white photos, but he never did it as a user.

So, considering the source, I personally just thought it was a normal chan user.
I agree. Also, the person posting uses pictures of LM that can be easily found online.

A gentlemen posted a timeline a few days ago and referred to EXIF data - anyone know what that is?

Update: CBC has just reported he has only just recently left Berlin. Originally reported he had left earlier today. Apparently they had to finalize the extradition process with German authorities prior to departure. They are reporting a possible destination would be the secure CFB Base in Trenton, Ontario and then transported by vehicle to a prepared isolation cell in the Montreal area. Stay tuned!

Yep, that would make PERFECT sense. Trenton being the size it is and the security they have would keep him out of the site of media and photographers. Then the RCMP would be chauffeuring him to his destination in the province of Quebec. They will more than likely be driving down the 401 and perhaps the 416 in the wee hours of the moring when all is relatively quiet. I doubt they would bring him from Trenton and through Ottawa, I would think they would stick to the major highways and go 401 via Cornwall, etc.
I just don't want them to lose him, heck I live close to part of that route, YIKES!

Yep, that would make PERFECT sense. Trenton being the size it is and the security they have would keep him out of the site of media and photographers. Then the RCMP would be chauffeuring him to his destination in the province of Quebec. They will more than likely be driving down the 401 and perhaps the 416 in the wee hours of the moring when all is relatively quiet. I doubt they would bring him from Trenton and through Ottawa, I would think they would stick to the major highways and go 401 via Cornwall, etc.
I just don't want them to lose him, heck I live close to part of that route, YIKES!
Be careful ! Only kidding - there is no way they could lose him the globe is watching!

First post – not sure I know what I am doing as it relates to “placement”! BUT several notions here. I think all of us are overlooking a very important point in this troubled individuals behaviors. His core “must have” is power and control. Throughout his life he has felt powerless and it has caused him much distress. What is ultimate power? To give or take life – no?
Animals are powerless are they not – that is why most anti socials have history of animal abuse before escalating to homosapians. My vote – he will kill himself – can anyone think of a place where one is more powerless than being incarcerated?
I also believe this is not his first murder. He had been, for years, quite clearly, shouting hey ya all I am killing living things. Hey world I like blood. Hey world I like sex with dead creatures. He needed to increase the “thrill” by broadcasting it to take it to another level for him. Classic sociopath (setting the closet on fire in his house years back).
I also found the notion of him possibly being a Hermaphrodite quite interesting and a possibility. Would explain much – his ability to look male at times, female at others, his relentless inner confusion about gender/sexual orientation etc. again, things most of us do not have power or choice over -- our gender
Anyone with history of any kind of abuse – all abuse- is about being powerless to stop it. We all have stated endlessly that most of us are confused about each of our obsession with this case. It has taken time out of our lives. Think about it – especially while on the run- he had power over each of us didn’t he? I checked the news all the time while he was on the lam.
Another thing that seems to have been missed here and would love feedback – very early on – and it was only mentioned in the first 48 hours – there were notes in 3 of the 4 packages. Lead cop stated there were notes; in one of them he indicated that he mailed 6 packages, and that one of them was “the ramblings of a mad man”. Anyone knows any more about content of notes – the notion at the very beginning that he mailed 6 really creeped me out when the second round hit. Actually interrupted sleep awaiting head delivery (gentilia 6th? UGH
Anyone possibly know any more about any of the notes in the packages?
Well there now I feel better got some of my notions out there – as we all know – lots of folks do not like discussing this stuff the way those of us on this site do! So now I have found an outlet to do some theorizing – here what others think, about musings over this bizarre and troubled dude!

Also when it was first breaking I did get myself to the video and I sat there folks for about two minutes so wanting to push play and this inner voice kept saying “No” “No do not do this” “this is not a good idea” and I struggled guys. And now, after reading you all am 85% glad (!) I listened to my inner direction. Still vague curiosity but NO!
One more note --- at some level in the first 5 days I did feel somewhat validated when every time (8 times a day!) I went to CNN Pulse the story was in the number one or two spot- it was like see you are not the only absorbed in this tale!

My first thought was Valcartier but I'm not familiar with military bases.

Government statement on extradition of Luka Magnotta

STATEMENT BY THE MINISTER OF JUSTICE AND MINISTER OF PUBLIC SAFETY

ON THE EXTRADITION OF LUKA MAGNOTTA

OTTAWA, June 18, 2012 – The Honourable Rob Nicholson, P.C., Q.C., M.P. for Niagara Falls, Minister of Justice and Attorney General of Canada, and the Honourable Vic Toews, M.P. for Provencher, Minister of Public Safety, made the following statement today:

"On Monday June 18th, Luka Rocco Magnotta was removed from Berlin by a Canadian military transport in the custody of the Service de police de la Ville de Montréal (SPVM).

"Our Government worked closely with the SPVM, the Quebec Prosecution Service and German officials in order to obtain Mr. Magnotta's extradition from Germany and timely removal to Canada.

"Our Government's cooperation with the international community has led to this individual being swiftly returned to face justice. It is important that Canadians can have confidence that those who are accused of serious crimes will face the full force of the law.

"The Government of Canada thanks the Government of Germany for their swift and decisive action in this matter. Canada values the cooperation of its international partners in the fight against crime.

"As this matter will now be pending before the courts, we can make no further comment."

http://www.ctv.ca/CTVNews/Canada/20120618/rob_nicholson_statement_luka_magnotta_120618/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor