ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Disagree the brillant writing stuff is here
http://luka-magnotta.com/?page_id=37

and its not like "researchable" stuff, it is writing , and it is very very good writing! I stumbled across it at the beginning and was blown away. Then, as time passed and I read a lot of his other stuff horrible writing..........

But on this place (site above) his word choices etc are indicative of a very, very bright person.
Some brain game thing tested him he came in at 162 (genius) . Scary huh!

Not sure how accurate that is, but what I saw!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looked at it I feel like the Unibombers brother at the moment because someone I know sends me emails (to his list) like almost identical in tone. A bit philosophical in the everyday sense of the word very unctious and with a morally superior tone. Just to compare this person is not well educated but is very intelligent is a composer of classical music etc. Chance that it is neither snipped or written by Luka but by someone he knows a return for a favour, hate to think what that would be.

1336672357850_MID_LANDSCAPE_JDM.jpg

http://www.journaldemontreal.com/

Video

http://www.journaldemontreal.com/2012/06/18/arrive-au-canada

And he's still wearing his sunglasses.

No, not particularly. And when other posters here analyzed it in earlier threads they found that many of the sentences in that piece were copied and pasted from other writers.

This is correct; and now I had wished I had saved the sources. It's nay impossible to find now with everyone referencing it.

I'll try to locate the sources after I calm down a bit.

Now here is hard part-- if he says not guilty then we get a show. But lets all be honest lets say tomm he says guilty - I forego trial and walks to a cell for the rest of his life. None of us get anything more to blog about huh?????????????

IF he pleads guilty, there would be an agreed upon Statement of Facts (SOF) between the prosecution and the defence, and that SOF would more than likely be published.

he writes like a high school drop out. He uses long run on sentences, and only used 2 coma's in the entire paragraph. Plus he misspelled numerous words. he was probably high on either coke or speed.

...or manic. I have some personal experience with manic writing, and oh boy!--sometimes I don't even recognize my writing! :blushing:

That's not brilliant writing , its very poor writing. He doesn't understand alot of the words he uses, (eg, telekinesis doesn't mean what he thinks it means), he can't spell alot of the others, ("ludacris", lol), he has no concept of sentence structure or basic grammar and he badly abuses the caps lock. Its the writing of a stupid person trying to appear intelligent.

And his school tested his IQ as 65. He's no genius.

I missed that....his IQ was tested at 65. Wow.

He also did a lot of cut and pasting.....so unless it is his typical style w/ his typical misspelling chances are he didn't write it ("it" in general...not talking specifically about this writing).

he writes like a high school drop out. He uses long run on sentences, and only used 2 coma's in the entire paragraph. Plus he misspelled numerous words. he was probably high on either coke or speed.
Did i do something wrong went to try and send you thing on earlier post and this was there
<modsnip>.
someone translate what did i do worong?

The German police gave him some clothes. He's probably wearing the hand me downs of the last homeless guy they had in the drunk tank.

Just being on the up and up. Glad he is back, and yes I do want to hear what he has to say about what he has done, what he thinks his needs were, etc etc . I am in us tho and am wondering -- Canada has handled this whole tradegy with much more dignity that USA would have. Could there be no reporting? in US world would fall apart if someone tried that! Even today at airport while i was listening to top LE dude I was thinking my god this is so neat he respects that journalists job is to ask questions and as a public servant his job to answer. If all this happened here all it would be is no comment and then 17 hours of Nancy Grace making BOMBSHELL stuff up for the next 9 weeks!

Yes the emerging Petro-state lets Canadians know what it wants them to know and no more. I don't think social control and media blackouts is the same thing as dignity actually.

Someone on the E.D. site has added a paragraph to his bio that might come more from the deep-knowledge "Anonymous" Wiki-leaks side of that site rather than the satirical. Can't site or argue it here at least not yet. We'll see if the MSM get there.

U.S. has better investigative journalists by a long-shot both MSM and cyber.

Looked at it I feel like the Unibombers brother at the moment because someone I know sends me emails (to his list) like almost identical in tone. A bit philosophical in the everyday sense of the word very unctious and with a morally superior tone. Just to compare this person is not well educated but is very intelligent is a composer of classical music etc. Chance that it is neither snipped or written by Luka but by someone he knows a return for a favour, hate to think what that would be.
Could be , but whoever wrote that stuff on that site is a good writer. Again this was right when the story was breaking and I was like my god, dude is bright - whoever wrote the stuff is a good good writer! And again as time went by the stuff by "him" was horrible, so I just thought , got to be him spirling out and drugging..........

He also did a lot of cut and pasting.....so unless it is his typical style w/ his typical misspelling chances are he didn't write it ("it" in general...not talking specifically about this writing).

i believe the fact that his IQ was tested at 65 isnt actually true.. the only place ive seen it is on encyclopedia dramatica and i think it was a jab at a post by LRM to supposedly having an IQ of 162.. while he probably has a below average IQ, i doubt its as low at 65..

wiki answers has 50-70 as "Mild mental retardation"

also

http://www.iqcomparisonsite.com/IQBasics.aspx

Still, no way his IQ is 65.

i believe the fact that his IQ was tested at 65 isnt actually true.. the only place ive seen it is on encyclopedia dramatica and i think it was a jab at a post by LRM to supposedly having an IQ of 162.. while he probably has a below average IQ, i doubt its as low at 65..

wiki answers has 50-70 as "Mild mental retardation"

also

http://www.iqcomparisonsite.com/IQBasics.aspx

You could be right there, I'm nearly sure I did read it on ED.

Still, no way is his IQ higher than 90.

You could be right there, I'm nearly sure I did read it on ED.

Still, no way is his IQ higher than 90.

keep in mind, writing skills and IQ dont really have a direct correlation.. some people can be better with numbers, then with words.

edit: i havent seen any evidence hes a math wiz, just saying :p i sucked in english class but i was tops of the class in phyiscs

Guys/girls, first of all I want to thank you all for this wonderfull "meeting area" in which we felt, and still feel from my part, all connected with eachother in this bizarre "episode".

This case caught my attention eversince I saw a little clip late at night on some boulevard news thingie. So now almost 3 weeks further.... I read alot of stories, pictures, theories, opinions and skimmed through the first 5 minutes of the notorious vid. Many things have crossed my mind, stirred my feelings and made me reflect on personal things.
I cannot come to a final conclusion about this case; it's so intense and mind boggling that I keep swaying from one side to the other. But the most ruling feeling I get is sadness. Sadness for JL, sadness for his family and friends. Sadness for the whole situation, sadness for the fact that 1 humanbeing is capable for what he did. I even feel sadness for things that might not even have happened (regarding this case)!

To all those out there who shared a personal story, I want to say a big thank for openly and honosty telling your backgrounds with modesty and vulnerability.

I'm gonna follow this trial for sure and I hope that you all guys will be a part of that aswell!!

kind regards and respect -x-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member