ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like that article. They showed a piccy of a police officer and a piccy of Lin Jun and NO piccy of Magnotta. I hope the rest of the media follow suit from now on. There was a reason to keep his face out there when he was on the run, but not anymore.
My goodness this place is like smoking; ADDICTIVE -- it IS the only accurate word! I have learned, verbilized, been challenged, its been great! But , whewww I am exhausted!

I am smiling tho. Telling myself I shall take my dog out and crash, but who knows may end up here another 9 hours !

Selfishly, I hope media is not banned, I want to hear what this creep tries to say, claim bla bla!

Maybe, goodnite to all of you -- but I kinda, exhausted and all, doubt it !

But I AM taking my baby out !
Funny.....................

Do not remember where but I saw the legal documents when he changed his name, so his legal name is this.

I agree wholeheartedly with the author of that article. Playing Eric Newman's game should stop.

Great thanx -- you know what struck me he is so dainty - all of the last two weeks have been basically stills he floats, watching him come down I thought my god the horrible things he did, he looks like, well he floats!

He's a scrawny, 135 pound loser that slithers like a reptile.

Oh Mr. Warmington I understand what you are saying however I might have more respect for your journalistic contributions if you had done a simple fact check for LRM's legal name change but even more...

If not for your blatant hypocrisy by releasing this article condeming the feeding of attention that LRM craves in addition to the 6 previous articles you wrote about him and your television appearances...

Who could forget your epic piece about who will play the Barbi twins in the Magnotta movie and again failing to check your facts to give credit to FGJ?

"The legendary twins, who once graced the pages of Playboy, spearheaded the movement to track down a person posting on line videos of killing kittens believed to be alleged killer Luka Magnotta."

http://www.torontosun.com/2012/06/08/barbi-twins-are-naturals-warmington

or your grand appearance on Dr. Drew?

"It was five years ago. I thought he was a guy that needed help. We tried to get him help." "I just thought he was a guy with fantasies, maybe off his meds. His manager said he was fine. I called him, he said, look, he just seeks attention, he`s harmless, he`s a good kid, that`s why he gets all these different jobs in modeling, et cetera."

http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1206/05/ddhln.01.html

...end rant....

His name was legally changed and it was published in the Ontario Gazette, August 12, 2006, Pg 11:

http://www.ontario.ca/ontprodconsum...azette/documents/infobundlecontent/053317.pdf

Paul Bernardo legally changed his name as well. I don't think we need to respect that change. He and Eric Newman change names to hide from their past and I agree with the reporter that we, the public, should not go along with it.

Paul Bernardo legally changed his name to Paul Jason Teale on Feb. 13, 1993; Bernardo and Wife Charged in Slayings of 2 Teens, Toronto Star, May 19, 1993
~ wikipedia article on Bernardo

Oh Mr. Warmington I understand what you are saying however I might have more respect for your journalistic contributions if you had done a simple fact check for LRM's legal name change but even more...

If not for your blatant hypocrisy by releasing this article condeming the feeding of attention that LRM craves in addition to the 6 previous articles you wrote about him and your television appearances...

Who could forget your epic piece about who will play the Barbi twins in the Magnotta movie and again failing to check your facts to give credit to FGJ?

"The legendary twins, who once graced the pages of Playboy, spearheaded the movement to track down a person posting on line videos of killing kittens believed to be alleged killer Luka Magnotta."

http://www.torontosun.com/2012/06/08/barbi-twins-are-naturals-warmington

or your grand appearance on Dr. Drew?

"It was five years ago. I thought he was a guy that needed help. We tried to get him help." "I just thought he was a guy with fantasies, maybe off his meds. His manager said he was fine. I called him, he said, look, he just seeks attention, he`s harmless, he`s a good kid, that`s why he gets all these different jobs in modeling, et cetera."

http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1206/05/ddhln.01.html

...end rant....
I agree with you who cares what we call him (other than a disturbed human being!) - he legally changed his name - that simple! Can't wait to see what his game is gonna be tomm and for some reason starting to feel that he is just gonna surprise us , plead guilty , and be locked up - end of story. And it sounds bad -- but I want a trial.

Yeah. We're just a bunch of jellus h8ters who weigh 600 lbs and wear mom jeans. I hate him for his glamourous pretty puss! :rofl:

Hey! Wth? I thought this site was anonymous! And, FYI, they are NOT mom jeans. They're "retro" :snooty:

I had to go to the actual page to see it, it wouldn't open through the link here. However, did anyone else notice that he appears to have a bullet proof vest under that green shirt?

Random, but I really love Nina Arsenault. Throughout this entire thing that has no doubt thrown parts of her life into upheaval she has shown class and intelligence.

I just saw part of her interview on Dr. Drew, which is what prompted this. I find it interesting that someone who did have sex with Luka believes without a doubt the sex act was simulated.

I had to go to the actual page to see it, it wouldn't open through the link here. However, did anyone else notice that he appears to have a bullet proof vest under that green shirt?
No, where did you get video that up close the only i have seen is pretty far away?

Random, but I really love Nina Arsenault. Throughout this entire thing that has no doubt thrown parts of her life into upheaval she has shown class and intelligence.

I just saw part of her interview on Dr. Drew, which is what prompted this. I find it interesting that someone who did have sex with Luka believes without a doubt the sex act was simulated.
I concur, all along she struck me as authentic - she did not appear instantly but some time after and sounded as if what she was describing was accurate and honest.

No, I did not notice though I did see that he glanced around as if scoping out hidden gunmen. And I figured that the military jet was meant to protect him from being murdered before the trial, if not to protect ordinary citizens.

I concur, all along she struck me as authentic - she did not appear instantly but some time after and sounded as if what she was describing was accurate and honest.

idk, I though she appeared pretty early on. In a very noisy video with Justin Ling, maybe. I can't remember exactly when that was, though. That said, I don't have strong feelings one way or the other about her story.

To me lots of signs this is not a normal case. He is being treated very respectfully which hardly fits the crime unless it is the threat to the P.M. that had upgraded him.

Have we not all seen suspects and prisoners being transported, legs in chains, guns pointed at them say to and from Prince Albert Pen? Why is he being transported, led arm and arm, in white shoes by these guys in suits I joked in a brief earlier post that they were the same two as those who rescued him from the Fusilliers in Wembley but it is actually quite similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slim Summers