ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So....
Completely in my own opinion, and possibly completely off the bat here....

But.
IMO. And I really. REALLY do believe in this:
LRM killed a man. Dismembered him, and posted body parts all over Canada. Videotaped it all, and uploaded it for the world to see. For fame. What wasn't videotaped, was caught on CCTV by FE. He then fled the scene of the crime. Was hunted down. Caught. Watching himself, and his progress online. Is now in prison in Berlin, Germany, awaiting extradition. Will stand trial for First Degree Murder and a number of extra charges.

So. I ask you all. With all these speculations. All these theories. All this information. All that has been posted online, and all we have seen.

How many of you doubt his guilt?

How many of you doubt that this individual has done THIS ONE ACT (which is what this whole case is about)??
Did Luka Rocca Magnotta kill, dismember and dispense in various ways, of Jun Lin? Or do you REALLY think there are others involved.... "Manny"... "Russian Mafia".... whatever????

Is it really that hard?

I am sorry. I have the utmost respect for this whole WS site. Since I watched the video, by chance, accident, lack of judgment, sleepiness and boredom... I have been obsessed with this case. Because I SAW it. I WATCHED the video. At the time, the story hadn't even broken yet. It was some forum debating whether some video was real or not. I thought myself to be the expert. So I clicked the link. And I have regretted that ever since.

I haven't regretted becoming a member in here, though.
I have enjoyed, basked in and been thrilled by many of your discoveries.
But.
I HAVE to my stand clear.

I believe Luka Rocco Magnotta is guilty. In killing, dismembering, and disposing of Jun Lin. I do.
I respect all the opinions on this forum,I really really do..... but if I were a juror. He would be in for life. If he was somewhere in the US, he'd be terminated. I have absolutely no doubt by now. He would be dead, by sentence, from the more than obvious burden of evidence.

I am aware that I am out on a limb here. But I really feel we need to cut through the sentiment of LRM as a victim. He is not. He is a killer. And he must be brought to justice.

ALL of this, of course, is my personal opinion.

Apart from the thanks, which I much appreciate - am I really the only one here voicing LRM's total and utter guilt and responsibility in this case? I mean. oh well... I'll be silent now. But the evidence is. Is..... Overwhelming.

Am I really the only one to have this opinion?
:confused:

You asked about internet access, which he will not have.

He will sit in a prisoner's box in the courtroom, not beside his lawyer as it's done in the U.S. or on T.V.

I am glad they take this more seriously than we do in the States. It's turned into a media circus here.

Thank you all. I hadn't seen all the replies... was busy typing. Thanks again :)

:) :) :)

Much appreciate your feedback. Thank you :)

So....
Completely in my own opinion, and possibly completely off the bat here....

But.
IMO. And I really. REALLY do believe in this:
LRM killed a man. Dismembered him, and posted body parts all over Canada. Videotaped it all, and uploaded it for the world to see. For fame. What wasn't videotaped, was caught on CCTV by FE. He then fled the scene of the crime. Was hunted down. Caught. Watching himself, and his progress online. Is now in prison in Berlin, Germany, awaiting extradition. Will stand trial for First Degree Murder and a number of extra charges.

So. I ask you all. With all these speculations. All these theories. All this information. All that has been posted online, and all we have seen.

How many of you doubt his guilt?

How many of you doubt that this individual has done THIS ONE ACT (which is what this whole case is about)??
Did Luka Rocca Magnotta kill, dismember and dispense in various ways, of Jun Lin? Or do you REALLY think there are others involved.... "Manny"... "Russian Mafia".... whatever????

Is it really that hard?

I am sorry. I have the utmost respect for this whole WS site. Since I watched the video, by chance, accident, lack of judgment, sleepiness and boredom... I have been obsessed with this case. Because I SAW it. I WATCHED the video. At the time, the story hadn't even broken yet. It was some forum debating whether some video was real or not. I thought myself to be the expert. So I clicked the link. And I have regretted that ever since.

I haven't regretted becoming a member in here, though.
I have enjoyed, basked in and been thrilled by many of your discoveries.
But.
I HAVE to my stand clear.

I believe Luka Rocco Magnotta is guilty. In killing, dismembering, and disposing of Jun Lin. I do.
I respect all the opinions on this forum,I really really do..... but if I were a juror. He would be in for life. If he was somewhere in the US, he'd be terminated. I have absolutely no doubt by now. He would be dead, by sentence, from the more than obvious burden of evidence.

I am aware that I am out on a limb here. But I really feel we need to cut through the sentiment of LRM as a victim. He is not. He is a killer. And he must be brought to justice.

ALL of this, of course, is my personal opinion.

we arent really debating if it did it or not.. thats pretty clear.. we are trying to figure out motive, possibly mental disorder, or even accomplice.. many here want answers to why it all happend, what made him a killer..

Apart from the thanks, which I much appreciate - am I really the only one here voicing LRM's total and utter guilt and responsibility in this case? I mean. oh well... I'll be silent now. But the evidence is. Is..... Overwhelming.

Based on what we currently know, I believe he is singularly guilty of all of those things; however, I reserve the right to change my mind in light of other details that we haven't yet been made privy to.

nope.

I am glad they take this more seriously than we do in the States. It's turned into a media circus here.
We take our right to a fair trial very seriously here.

Were you able to read through the document I posted a few pages back? It'll give you very clear insight into how the Canadian courts and the media ensure that happens.

The link again: http://www.cjc-ccm.gc.ca/cmslib/general/news_pub_other_cjsm_en.pdf

If the media here were allowed to be a circus, it would only benefit Luka in denying him a fair trial and could cause him to go free even if he's guilty. I'm sure you've already noticed a huge difference between the way Canadian media is reporting this versus non-Canadian media.

Yes, LM is responsible for Jun Lins death.
What I still want to know is:
Were they really in a relationship? Where is the poor victims head? Why political parties, why the schools? Why leaving so much evidence behind? Has the casablanca poster any significance? What is it with all this stuff posted all over the internet about LM? Did he sell the uncut version of the video? And if yes, to who? Why did he refer to himself as a serial killer, are there other victims?
And in my opinion only, I really hope that the police is looking very closely at those two "friends" LM stayed with in France and in Berlin.
And finally: Just like everyone else here, I want to know why he did it in the first place, from his own mouth.

Yes, LM is responsible for Jun Lins death.
What I still want to know is:
Were they really in a relationship? Where is the poor victims head? Why political parties, why the schools? Why leaving so much evidence behind? Has the casablanca poster any significance? What is it with all this stuff posted all over the internet about LM? Did he sell the uncut version of the video? And if yes, to who? Why did he refer to himself as a serial killer, are there other victims?
And in my opinion only, I really hope that the police is looking very closely at those two "friends" LM stayed with in France and in Berlin.
And finally: Just like everyone else here, I want to know why he did it in the first place, from his own mouth.

Regarding the Casablanca poster - I don't think it means much at all, except that Luka was known to have a liking for Humphrey Bogart. I remember in one photo I came across in one of his many photobuckets, he had photoshopped himself in black and white striped jail clothing, in a cell, and in the background was a photo of Humphrey Bogart. perhaps he had in his mind all of these years, that if he ever ended up in jail, he wanted it somehow to be related to that movie or character.

I found through web searches that both LRM and Jun Lin were registered on a site called "Real Jock" which is a gay dating site, within 1 month of each other in 2010. That's not to say that they met on the site, but I do think they knew each other prior to the killing.

no ... you are not the only one who has him convicted already ... that is why they screen jurors.

I am always on the fence until I find out what evidence will be presented at trial. I do not know if he ... acted alone? if others were involved? ... was he framed?

IMO ... he is too much of a crying drama queen who likely does not have the physical strength to do this alone.

I'm guessing the majority of us here believe he is guilty as charged. What we have been doing isn't trying to decide on whether he did the crime, so much as tryng to figure out WHY, and were others involved even peripherally. For myself, if I can figure out why he went from a compulsive liar to a cold blooded murderer, then I make some sense out of this senseless murder.

Dear Jeanne, with all due respect, and I really mean that....... I have gone beyond understanding why. To me, it is clear. He is - and has been for years, in development, a narcissistic, psychopathic human being, devoid of emotion, abused, neglected, lost. Much of it reinforced by his choice of "carreer"... prostitution isn't kind to anyone. For years he tried to make himself into SOMETHING. He failed. And utterly broke his ties to humanity. Kittens killed (what we know of)... and then Jun Lin. (still..... what we know of yet).

I am afraid he is lost. If I were a professional psychiatrist with him in my care.... I would think, a good 15-20 years of treatment. Just to see how things went. Then a tentative assessment. But as things are, from the start, I am afraid progress would be hard to recognize. LRM is a very, very sick individual. One I would not, as a professional, ever, release into the public. So... in my case.... it would be speculative only. Whether he would be freed or not. Since he wouldn't.

My opinion. I value yours.

no, i believe he is guilty...whether or not that will be proven w/out a doubt or whatever Canada's standards are for a guilty verdict, is up to discussion....along w/ how he will be sentenced....

other than theorizing on his mental issues, i think theorizing on how his defense will be presented is a good discussion too....

we arent really debating if it did it or not.. thats pretty clear.. we are trying to figure out motive, possibly mental disorder, or even accomplice.. many here want answers to why it all happend, what made him a killer..

i think some have a pretty clear understanding of why...well, i get it....as much as i can sitting here in the comfort of my home reading what is available online....

i believe he suffers from one or more mental illness' coupled with a troubled childhood....perfect mixture for a monster to be created. while many can move past abuse and seek help for mental issues and can live normally w/ therapy and/or meds.....others cant and become the LMs of this world.

no, i believe he is guilty...whether or not that will be proven w/out a doubt or whatever Canada's standards are for a guilty verdict, is up to discussion....along w/ how he will be sentenced....

other than theorizing on his mental issues, i think theorizing on how his defense will be presented is a good discussion too....

A guilty verdict is no different in Canada than it is in most civil societies: when a finding has been made that all essential elements of the offence have been met after the elements have been proven beyond a reasonable doubt in a trial.

The maximum determinate sentence is a life sentence with a 25 year parole ineligibility period (which is a mandatory sentence for first-degree murder).

IMO ... he is too much of a crying drama queen who likely does not have the physical strength to do this alone.

I don't agree... the video was sliced and edited. LE says they have a possible unedited version, and we have no idea what was on that. If LRM dismembered the majority of the body on the bed, he could easily have moved it in pieces. And crying drama queen... remember this is someone who previously made a multitude of videos of himself killing kittens with seemingly no emotion or remorse. If he EVER does cry it is most likely only for himself or his "versace" shirts, not another human being.

IMO (and I have only studied Psychology for four years so I'm no expert), he is a psychopath plain and simple. The false things he said about himself on websites, blogs, forums, he never actually believed to be true, but rather these were stories he concocted to gain attention in any way he could.

"Psychopaths lie for the sake of lying. They can convey the deepest heart-felt message without meaning a word of it. They can also tell the most outrageous stories simply in order to be at the center of attention and to get what they want.

The psychopath is obsessed with control even if they give the impression of being helpless. Their pretense to emotional sensitivity is really part of their control function: The higher the level of belief in the psychopath that can be induced in their victim through their dramas, the more "control" the psychopath believes they have. And in fact, this is true. They DO have control when others believe their lies."

http://tpw3homeowners.org/Psychopath.htm

IMO, LRM has every single indicator of psychopathy... and I can only hope that the Canadian justice system doesn't fail once again on the basis of "insanity"

Of course LM is 100% guilty. Being on a jury you have to suspend judgement but not online. I seriously doubt he was in a "relationship" with Jun Lin. He may have known him a short while but his prostitution and *advertiser censored* work would not likely be something someone like Jun Lin would tolerate as reportedly Lin was hoping to find love...and coming from a conservative culture he would likely not be into open relationships with *advertiser censored*. Besides, LM is so messed up he really wouldn't function stable enough in a relationship to keep it going. I think he did the murder by himself. He did a lot by himself. He aged out of the sex industry and hadn't found the notariety he so craved. He probably was so angry at society for his own short comings, difficult past and inabilities to make it on his own. I think the lawyer and stories of others being involved are distractions. He may have found someone to beat him up, or had a rough trick who assaulted him, or hit his own self. I don't see it being significant to the video which shows the crime and the criminal. His finger prints will be all over that bloody apt he left. Had anyone else's foot or finger prints showed up we would likely all be aware. His trial will be a circus....he will finally have the attention he wants. He is an empty shell of a being whom likely feels "I won". Additionally, now Canada will pay for him to be in prison all his life, so he doesn't have to worry anymore about how to make it in the world.

Of course LM is 100% guilty. Being on a jury you have to suspend judgement but not online. I seriously doubt he was in a "relationship" with Jun Lin. He may have known him a short while but his prostitution and *advertiser censored* work would not likely be something someone like Jun Lin would tolerate as reportedly Lin was hoping to find love...and coming from a conservative culture he would likely not be into open relationships with *advertiser censored*. Besides, LM is so messed up he really wouldn't function stable enough in a relationship to keep it going. I think he did the murder by himself. He did a lot by himself. He aged out of the sex industry and hadn't found the notariety he so craved. He probably was so angry at society for his own short comings, difficult past and inabilities to make it on his own. I think the lawyer and stories of others being involved are distractions. He may have found someone to beat him up, or had a rough trick who assaulted him, or hit his own self. I don't see it being significant to the video which shows the crime and the criminal. His finger prints will be all over that bloody apt he left. Had anyone else's foot or finger prints showed up we would likely all be aware. His trial will be a circus....he will finally have the attention he wants. He is an empty shell of a being whom likely feels "I won". Additionally, now Canada will pay for him to be in prison all his life, so he doesn't have to worry anymore about how to make it in the world.

Hear hear!:rocker:

I have used this site for timeframe ... the snake was in London when the London reporter confronted Luka about the vids ... Luka then sent the paper an anonymous email saying he would include humans in his next video.

http://pastebin.com/ngjMR2YL
Amazing work there, Apple!

One thing though - the Payson, Arizona ticket to one Eric C. Newman has been proven on this site not to be him. A poster here found a photo of the offense (a speedcam was used) and it was not him.

As far as internet access goes, if I were in LE, I would allow him to use the internet in private... and monitor every damn keystroke! Just think of all the evidence they could turn up. This guy has accounts all over the net... who knows if he has videos stored online in filesharing sites. Once he logs in to watch or check on them, then LE will have his account/password and more evidence. He might have an online journal, or private photos, or a blackbook of Johns, etc. Granted, I don't want this guy online... but give him some time to incriminate himself even more... then once they have what they need, take the internet away from him forever.

Denmark bids you goodnight! :)
Thanks to those of you who have kindly agreed with me, and equal thanks to everyone else. Thankfully we are a diverse crowd, and an inspirational one at that.
I am somewhat emotional at this point about this case.. and I am sorry for bringing that to this sober forum. I will (for the first time since I watched that cursed video) go to bed at a normal hour here in Denmark. Yay. ;)
Thank you all again. This membership is cathartic to me.
*waves* :)
Dane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members