ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the CTV reporter sounded very junior, somewhat hesitant, and like they were not very familiar with the specifics of the case (no big media guns covering his arrival). The reporter initially sounded like they were gearing up for a big story, and as the plane basically disappeared from sight, the reporter's voice kind of trailed off, and CTV News switched to another story. :woohoo:

Sorry if i sound this side of orgasmic at the wonderful fizzle. I think maybe I am :floorlaugh:

:woohoo: I love it, too!

"Oh, there goes the plane carrying what's-his-face. Proud of the German and Canadian governments for getting this done quickly and professionally. They're AWESOME! In other news, much bigger, more important news... I need to use the toilet. Many Canadians do not wash their hands after toilet use, did you know that?"

:great:

There is def a difference - sometimes his writing is awesome and sometimes awful -- drugs?

when his writing is anything but horrible, it's a clear signal that the piece is copy & pasted from somewhere

if you put those well-written pieces into a plagarizer-detector, you'll find out who really wrote them

i wonder when well get to see the footage from that camera man, get a better idea of facial expressions and such..

He is probably smirking like an idiot. I say, who cares?! He is back to face justice. Why give him the attention he craves? :woohoo:

I see a cameraman in those pictures. Wonder what agency he was with?

I see a cameraman in those pictures. Wonder what agency he was with?

from the sound of the interview, and how it went down, the police probably gathered the media together, designated 1 man, and have the footage released to all stations simultaneously.. fair for everyone

Is that true? :fence:

Yep, it's true ... new thread coming up, all about it. Will feature statistics, best types of soap and sanitizers, hygiene etiquette and proper hand washing tips & techniques (the most basic of which is singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star while gently lathering). The thread will probably reach forum status in no time, unless the Mods wash their hands of the whole bunch of us. In which case, said thread/forum will then go down the toilet ... which reminds me of > > >

;)

when his writing is anything but horrible, it's a clear signal that the piece is copy & pasted from somewhere

if you put those well-written pieces into a plagarizer-detector, you'll find out who really wrote them
Disagree the brillant writing stuff is here
http://luka-magnotta.com/?page_id=37

and its not like "researchable" stuff, it is writing , and it is very very good writing! I stumbled across it at the beginning and was blown away. Then, as time passed and I read a lot of his other stuff horrible writing..........

But on this place (site above) his word choices etc are indicative of a very, very bright person.
Some brain game thing tested him he came in at 162 (genius) . Scary huh!

Not sure how accurate that is, but what I saw!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is probably smirking like an idiot. I say, who cares?! He is back to face justice. Why give him the attention he craves? :woohoo:
Now come on we all (here on the site) must be honest! We will be watching relentlessly! Heh - we follow this stuff!

i wonder when well get to see the footage from that camera man, get a better idea of facial expressions and such..

Mainstream media were not allowed in the arrival area. I suspect that particular camera man was LE to document moment by moment so there would be no claims by LRM that he was mis-handled in any way.

JMO

Yep, it's true ... new thread coming up, all about it. Will feature statistics, best types of soap and sanitizers, hygiene etiquette and proper hand washing tips & techniques (the most basic of which is singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star while gently lathering). The thread will probably reach forum status in no time, unless the Mods wash their hands of the whole bunch of us. In which case, said thread/forum will then go down the toilet ... which reminds me of > > >

;)

AHEM.

It's the "Happy Birthday" song that one sings while lathering one's hands.

Now, back on topic all.

Disagree the brillant writing stuff is here
http://luka-magnotta.com/?page_id=37

and its not like "researchable" stuff, it is writing , and it is very very good writing! I stumbled across it at the beginning and was blown away. Then, as time passed and I read a lot of his other stuff horrible writing..........

But on this place (site above) his word choices etc are indicative of a very, very bright person.
Some brain game thing tested him he came in at 162 (genius) . Scary huh!

Not sure how accurate that is, but what I saw!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's not brilliant writing , its very poor writing. He doesn't understand alot of the words he uses, (eg, telekinesis doesn't mean what he thinks it means), he can't spell alot of the others, ("ludacris", lol), he has no concept of sentence structure or basic grammar and he badly abuses the caps lock. Its the writing of a stupid person trying to appear intelligent.

And his school tested his IQ as 65. He's no genius.

So according to the police press conference, one of their first priorities is asking him where the head is. His German lawyer at his hearing told him to say nothing until he's consulted with a Canadian lawyer. Will he cooperate? He has to be in court tomorrow for the arraingment. They have to figure out a plea. I'd think that's all him and his lawyer have time for tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gtt