ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
this was all ripped apart in the early threads of this case

if you look closely enough, you can see precisely where his writing left off and the plagarism began and sometimes he throws a few sentences or paragraphs of his own into the mix ... just to confuse us mere mortals :wink:

if you read through the other threads, you will see this has been discussed in finite detail and he has been exposed as the fraud that he really is

he cannot write and he I'd bet money that if his i.q. is tested, it will be below normal or average

His IQ was tested when he was a child, he scored 65.

I Bet he Pleads not guilty and is going to want to talk to the Media.

I say he will plead not guilty. This is a guy that lives for attention. He will want to drag this out.

:moo:
Now here is hard part-- if he says not guilty then we get a show. But lets all be honest lets say tomm he says guilty - I forego trial and walks to a cell for the rest of his life. None of us get anything more to blog about huh?????????????

1336672357850_MID_LANDSCAPE_JDM.jpg

http://www.journaldemontreal.com/

Video

http://www.journaldemontreal.com/2012/06/18/arrive-au-canada

Now here is hard part-- if he says not guilty then we get a show. But lets all be honest lets say tomm he says guilty - I forego trial and walks to a cell for the rest of his life. None of us get anything more to blog about huh?????????????

There are plenty of other cases for us to blog about. I'd rather he pled guilty so that the ordeal for Lin Jun's family isn't prolonged any further.

You could visit him in prison and update us all:floorlaugh:

I am not sure. I do not think that we would learn what LE has for evidence. Although there will still be a sentencing hearing.
Perhaps somebody who knows more about this could answer.

OK guys, what ya think is he gonna plead guilty or not?

I haven't been up here much the last week or so, but I wouldn't be surprised if he tried to blame his actions on someone else or mental incompetence. From what we have learned of him, he doesn't seem like a person that will own up to what he has done. During the heat he got from the animal rights groups, wasn't he blaming it on his sock puppet alter egos? Saying he was being framed?

I don't think the is a msm link to that....we were discussing it up here.

Jmo.

To my knowledge, Eric C. Newman is not exceptional in any way.

He's back to face his charges now, and I have great respect for how Canada runs its high-profile trials (based on what I have learned here from the Homolka and Rafferty cases).

Also, much respect to those here and elsewhere who have worked so hard to bring Eric to justice.

I say he will plead not guilty. This is a guy that lives for attention. He will want to drag this out.

:moo:

I agree. He wants the trial in my opinion. He'll want the drawings of him in the paper, etc.

In my fantasy world he confesses and tells LE what he did with the head so that Jun Lin's family can begin to heal, but I don't have any faith in Magnotta.

Thats funny where does that leave all of us>
Just being on the up and up. Glad he is back, and yes I do want to hear what he has to say about what he has done, what he thinks his needs were, etc etc . I am in us tho and am wondering -- Canada has handled this whole tradegy with much more dignity that USA would have. Could there be no reporting? in US world would fall apart if someone tried that! Even today at airport while i was listening to top LE dude I was thinking my god this is so neat he respects that journalists job is to ask questions and as a public servant his job to answer. If all this happened here all it would be is no comment and then 17 hours of Nancy Grace making BOMBSHELL stuff up for the next 9 weeks!

His hair looks darker than in the mugshot. Sorry if I am repeating anything....this thread is moving fast!

If there is one thing that German prisons are known for it's their wonderful salons and world renown mani-pedi services...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member