ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes to me it is a very strange scene, agreed. And why he is riding in that crummy reddish van it makes it seem his Dad is picking him up from the airport.

Thats funny i was thinking the same thing. Whats with the Vans. I know Quebec Police and Montreal Police just received Some new Police cruisers. Figured they would show them off.

Ill show them off for them :seeya: 2012 Dodge Chargers

imgp2789.jpg

imgp2792v.jpg

At the end, he looks like he's either about to smile or cry.

IDK, he appeared to be turning away from the camera on the tarmac. Perhaps he's really uncomfortable about his disheveled appearance. He's got some serious bald patches!

And by the way, I read somewhere that someone who had met or interviewed him said that he didn't blink at all. Well, I worked with a gay guy who was about 35 and looked at least 10 years younger. He said that he decided when he was 12 that he was going to blink, squint, and smile as little as humanly possible to avoid getting wrinkles. It apparently works. Wish I had made the same committment when I was a kid!

this guy is on heavy psych meds. treading into tinfoil hat-land, I venture to say; he's dreaming about kittens & snakes as he walks down this staircase & in front of a camera. Not likely behavior for The Luka in his 'right mind'. this is a major blow to authorities, to allow such obvious drugging of a sane (although demented) criminal.

I doubt very much your statement about the meds. First off he did not receive an evaluation while in Germany. The only reason they would sedate would be if the prisoner was a risk to himself or others while in transit. If he would have been been drugged to that point why did he have so many agents with him on the flight? They would have only needed two as stated in the link that I posted above about the Canadian policy for transfering high security prisoners who are on a charter flight.

Question. In Canada could he request to speak with the media before trial.

CARIIS, sometimes I wonder if he did use drugs like he claimed in one of his orato articles, he stated that he would sell his body just to buy cocaine. And his posts on yahoo questions, tgirlforum and board.freeones are so bizarre and trolllike that even one person did comment that 'cocaine or morphine is a hell of drug'. But maybe he was just dyslexic? or could he be just a bit lazy to re-read the message and correct typos? it's difficult to know, but I can almost assure you that when you read something perfectly written, was probably some article that Magnotta copy-cut-paste. JMO!!

We have 0 proof he's on anything, how is this a major blow? I can't imagine they would give him anything to counteract such statements.
counteracting statements lost me.
it's a +1 for conspiracy theorists including scientologists, i *advertiser censored*$me; {luv u tom cruze)

What we've seen of LRM, he would not benefit from drugs against schizophrenia. The latest RUNWAY video appears to feature someone mistreated from a medical standpoint.

I suspect that investigators have been very clear with Eric regarding what his next few days will be like ... that they didn't mince words and they didn't give him a chance to spew his bull. I liked how he was led down the stairs with one guy behind pulling one elbow up and the other guy in front pulling the other elbow down ... of course he was walking oddly on the stairs. He had no choice. My impression is that he thinks he's smarter than everyone ... so smug and arrogant.

I don't believe that he was medicated. Officers aren't allowed to prescribe or distribute medication. If Eric was pukey on the plane, he was probably given a barf bag.

German authorities said that he was compliant with them, and we see that he was compliant with Canadian authorities.

it's a +1 for conspiracy theorists including scientologists, i *advertiser censored*$me; {luv u tom cruze)

What we've seen of LRM, he would not benefit from drugs against schizophrenia. The latest RUNWAY video appears to feature someone mistreated from a medical standpoint.

That whole post lost me, sorry. Again, I doubt that would do anything to sabotage this investigation/trial.

I doubt very much your statement about the meds. First off he did not receive an evaluation while in Germany. The only reason they would sedate would be if the prisoner was a risk to himself or others while in transit. If he would have been been drugged to that point why did he have so many agents with him on the flight? They would have only needed two as stated in the link that I posted above about the Canadian policy for transfering high security prisoners who are on a charter flight.

[bbm]

link?

I liked how some of the other officers were staring at Eric ... kind of in disbelief to see the man that mutilated a foreign student for no reason.

Yes excellent point noticed that. Quite an entourage on the flight interesting in itself apart from the medication issue.

Question. In Canada could he request to speak with the media before trial.

The only thing I have just read is that the police can interrogate him before his lawyer is appointed at some point tomorrow. Doesn't mean he will answer them but thewiser allowed to interrogate him, under the law, in hopes of him telling them where the head is.

There is no reason to assume that Eric is anything but a really nasty person. There is nothing about him that portrays that he is medicated. He walks fine, gets in and out of the van without problem, seems fine. He turns away from the camera and closes his eyes when the camera zooms in on him after arriving at the detention centre.

I see no reason to diagnose Eric as a schizophrenic. He seemed quite competent when manipulating the public.

Yes, like many others have, I stumbled upon that early in my online sleuthing of this case. It gave the impression that Luka was highly intelligent and perhaps misunderstood. But other things I've learned and seen since then give quite a different impression. As others have mentioned here on the forum, Luka often lifted the words of others, pretending they were his own. Just now I tried to do a google search for one of the more verbose sentences on the front page of his website, and didn't come up with a primary source but that doesn't mean that it's non-existent. At best, Luka has a brilliant but rigid mind coupled with a very cold heart. But I suspect that his obsession with all things appearance-oriented has severely limited his intellect.

Good stuff ! Have you seen the writing here:
http://luka-magnotta.com/?page_id=37

The only thing I have just read is that the police can interrogate him before his lawyer is appointed at some point tomorrow. Doesn't mean he will answer them but thewiser allowed to interrogate him, under the law, in hopes of him telling them where the head is.

I think he will be allowed to talk with a lawyer at some point, but he will still be questioned without a lawyer after meeting with that lawyer ... and as long as he talks, the questioning will continue.

Yes, like many others have, I stumbled upon that early in my online sleuthing of this case. It gave the impression that Luka was highly intelligent and perhaps misunderstood. But other things I've learned and seen since then give quite a different impression. As others have mentioned here on the forum, Luka often lifted the words of others, pretending they were his own. Just now I tried to do a google search for one of the more verbose sentences on the front page of his website, and didn't come up with a primary source but that doesn't mean that it's non-existent. At best, Luka has a brilliant but rigid mind coupled with a very cold heart. But I suspect that his obsession with all things appearance-oriented has severely limited his intellect.

There's nothing intelligent about Eric. He's an uneducated, high school drop out with serious anger problems. He can't spell, his grammar is atrocious, everything he writes is plagiarized and has no accomplishments. On what basis would you say that he is intelligent - to the extent that it is worth mentioning?

schizophrenia medications are very dangerous to tinker with.. with or without the disease, and he would not just be given them, it would only be done at the discretion of a physician and that would not happen in germany.. if he was on any medications it would be either for flight sickness, or anxiety.. way different beasts..

and how the heck is this a +1 for scientologists?

I think he will be allowed to talk with a lawyer at some point, but he will still be questioned without a lawyer after meeting with that lawyer ... and as long as he talks, the questioning will continue.

But just to note. he can ask for a lawyer and not speak a word.

Its up to him if he wants to speak with the investigators.

If i was him i would not say a word.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member