ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge;INTERPOL alert #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I happen to think he is rather good looking. He alerts my 'gaydar' that's for sure, but otherwise, he's fine in my book. I just prefer a more 'manly man.' :)

There is one photo, standing on a bridge and facing left and actually smiling (!), where I think he looks very handsome (assuming it's even him lol). Otherwise, I find the "modeling" shots run the spectrum from interesting looking to ewww - and all effeminate in a way that, if I were to just see him on the street, I'd assume he was gay.

I think the reason why he edit the video because he was probably talking and also he could be recognized in the video. That is the only reason for the edits MOO

What exactly do you mean by "no *advertiser censored*"? I am hoping you don't mean that in a way that some of us might take offense to.

In my experience, it is an internet colloquialism.

Anyone else wishing Jim Smyth could interview him when he gets back to Canada?
Jim Smyth is OPP (Ontario Provincial Police). Quebec is a completely different jurisdiction. I remember when reading about the pig farm murders (Robert William "Willie" Pickton), police forces seem to be very protective of their own jurisdiction and ignore valuable input from "others". But maybe a lesson has been learned.

Or, maybe it was something he ate bothering him...

http://www.montrealgazette.com/news/Mag ... story.html

http://www.montrealgazette.com/news/Mag ... story.html

:gasp:

I wonder if you wouldn't be sick from that right away, or would it take up to 48 hours? Kinda like food poisoning :::hurl::: I suppose that makes sense!

o/t, but I had to shake my head that my crass description of "little Luka" in another thread got pulled (rightfully so. Not commenting on moderation!), but here we are, talking about whether eating bits of another human will make you sick and, if so, how quickly. How messed up is that!?!?

My bet is that Luka is have serious withdrawls right about now and is blabbing away in prison of where the head is, and other stuff he probably have done.

I didn't see the video but from what people have posted about the killvid I do not believe this was his first kill. I think he got very lucky with his other kills not getting caught.

I was wondering about Chinese funeral customs and found this for anyone else who was curious.

http://chineseculture.about.com/od/chinesefestivals/a/Chinese-Funeral-Traditions.htm

I feel so sad for the family of Mr. Lin. I can not fathom the depths of pain they must be experiencing.

Yes, thank you for mentioning this. There is a lot of superstition surrounding death in the Chinese culture. I was a memeber of an art co-op years ago and the owner decided to put up some goth decor for whatever reason. Just a couple of fake tombstones on the wall. Our Chinese member came in and saw the decor, yelped and ran out the door. The owner spoke to him on the phone and he was very distraught, asking him over and over why he would put those up and that it was disrespectful. Long story short, they stayed up and the Chinese guy never returned to the studio. He even left some quite expensive tools there and a few other valuables. The owner always kept them on a shelf if ever he came back.

I think "losing face" is an important concept here too. That to have a loved one's remains disrespected is shameful, therefore face is lost and life suffers, THEY lose respect which is unfair but it's a weird concept that I have unfortunately experienced long ago.

I hope that the family is assured that all traces of it is off the net and poor Justin can rest in peace, even if it's not true.

Maybe the entire ordeal took an extremely long time, so he edited it to make it shorter and be sure people saw every depraved thing he did instead of closing it too early.
****warning**** graphic **** might upset some people ****
I'm sure you guys have already discussed this, my apologies because I haven't been able to follow all the threads. I too imagine the ordeal took a very long time, I have been wondering how did he cut through the bone, unless he used some kind of electric saw. From what I could see, he didn't cut into the joint (cartilage). OMG, I can't believe I'm writing this :(

Jim Smyth is OPP (Ontario Provincial Police). Quebec is a completely different jurisdiction. I remember when reading about the pig farm murders (Robert William "Willie" Pickton), police forces seem to be very protective of their own jurisdiction and ignore valuable input from "others". But maybe a lesson has been learned.

Yes, I doubt he will be called in but I think it would be interesting, Smyth seems to get most of them to spill the beans. I'm sure Montreal will have someone very qualified for the job though.

I think this thread is a very great source to lose weight. I haven't eaten much in 3 days. Chips is all.

I think this thread is a very great source to lose weight. I haven't eaten much in 3 days. Chips is all.

LOL. I don't know Lera. My hubby bought a dozen Krispy Kreme doughnuts two days ago and I've eaten at least half the box by myself.

But I do know what you mean. Hubby stopped at Arby's the other day on his way home and called me from his cell to see if I wanted a roast beef sandwich. Uh, no thanks!!!

Police said they will be focused on the investigation they still need to do in relation to the case, including possible links between Magnotta and cold cases in Montreal and other jurisdictions.

“When you are talking about a case like this, what is particularly specific is the modus operandi, the way it happened,” Lafreniere said. “It would not be very intelligent not to look at other possibilities and other cases.”

Read it on Global News: Global Montreal | Police investigate possible links between Magnotta and cold cases

http://www.globalmontreal.com/polic...magnotta+and+cold+cases/6442654381/story.html

My bet is that Luka is have serious withdrawls right about now and is blabbing away in prison of where the head is, and other stuff he probably have done.

I didn't see the video but from what people have posted about the killvid I do not believe this was his first kill. I think he got very lucky with his other kills not getting caught.

I agree with you to a point. I suspect he used heroin in powder form (so as not to damage/mark his veins and arms). I don't think he will talk. He's livid in that last photo. He wants his trial in Canada.

IMO, MOO, and all other disclaimers.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Everyone is beautiful to someone! But the thing I noticed most about L.M.'s appearance is how different he looks without all the photoshopping, make up, and wigs.

The difference between the mugshots and all the images he posted of himself is striking. But that's because he wore makeup. Nobody says much about how bad many women look without their makeup. :rolleyes:

so now that we know they have the raw footage....unedited...
can anyone guess as to why he released an edited version?
you think he was going to release the raw version eventualy?
or did he think he was hiding himself by getting rid of parts of the vid that could easily identify him?

He had to edit his face out of the raw footage. No doubt that while enjoying his monsterous activities that he focused more on the act which allowed for him to reveal his face on the raw footage.

I don't think that he planned on releasing the raw footage, that was for him to watch and enjoy by virtually reliving the act.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II

The difference between the mugshots and all the images he posted of himself is striking. But that's because he wore makeup. Nobody says much about how bad many women look without their makeup. :rolleyes:

Okay, I'll say it. I LOOK BAD WITH NO MAKE UP! :blushing::seeya:

Hi folks, first post from me.

I read an interesting article just now but can't find the link (grrr!). The article said that it's a mistake to think that Luka 'wanted to get caught'. It mentions the fact that, even in Paris and Berlin, he was constantly changing his appearance every time he went out.

Here's a new police mugshot (not the one previously seen), probably the only time we've seen him as himself- own hair, no make up etc.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ed*-star-looking-pictures-naked-arrested.html

Being the Daily Mail, the article is trying to sensationalise things even more by saying he was looking at 'naked' pictures of himself. I don't think so, no mention of that anywhere else!

Anyway, nice to meet you all, I've been reading for a few days.

Welcome to Websleuths James62!!!

At the bottom it looks like the copyright is 1999 to 2010

just wanted to clarify....

that copyright means nothing in regards to LM...that is for the site CafePress.com

trust me....anyone can have a shop on that site, just like etsy or any other "product selling" site.....

all he did was create an account, upload an image, pick certain available products, link up probably a paypal account....and wala....shop ready.

-----------------
Design & sell merchandise with a CafePress Shop
http://www.cafepress.co.uk/cp/info/sell/?refId=27
-----------------

im a graphic artist and have thought about opening up a shop myself :)

For realz. He could have gotten a sour stomach from the airline food for all we know. Have any of you all ever eaten one of those mystery chicken breast meals on flight? Nasty!

According to the same blogster who posted that Luka was sick and crying, he didn't eat his in flight meal so it can't be that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx