ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge;INTERPOL alert #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL. I don't know Lera. My hubby bought a dozen Krispy Kreme doughnuts two days ago and I've eaten at least half the box by myself.

But I do know what you mean. Hubby stopped at Arby's the other day on his way home and called me from his cell to see if I wanted a roast beef sandwich. Uh, no thanks!!!

just half a box? dang, my weakness....i could eat an entire box of a dozen in one sitting......

thus the reason i NEVER buy them :floorlaugh:

Where would he send the other body parts?

He didn't mail the torso, probably because it was too large and unwieldy. (Though I am a little surprised that he didn't send out some body parts..... heart and liver esp.) He was pretty antigovernment and he sent those to political parties. Bipartisan.

What else did he dislike or like? His family and most esp his parents. Who else? He liked Karla H. would he have sent it there and could he have gotten her address? (And isn't she out of the country, so could have delayed her reciept?) Anyone or anything else? Humane society maybe?

The head, no way he discarded. It would have gone to his highest value target. How many movies are out there where someone opens a box and finds a head? No way he would have missed that one.

The difference between the mugshots and all the images he posted of himself is striking. But that's because he wore makeup. Nobody says much about how bad many women look without their makeup. :rolleyes:

:floorlaugh: what you mean??? dont all women wake up in the morning looking perfect and ready to meet the world? :floorlaugh:

Hmm, I've seen a lot of people bashing on Luka's appearance.. JMO but to me he looks like a normal guy? Of course he's not devastately goodlooking as he claims to be. No *advertiser censored* btw lol

I hate this ******* as much as everyone else does, but people bashing his looks in some way makes me feel I should hide in a corner for the rest of my life because I probably don't look that much better. :p

Today I was reading an article about LM online, and my son came up beside me, he is eleven years old.... He said, "Is that the guy?" I said, "yes". He then said, now I know mom why you say it can be anybody, he looks normal to me. I said I know sweetie. Just saying, we may be biased against his looks because we have seen the monster....

However, regardless, I think his eyes look evil in some and empty in others, but his eyes give him away as far as I am concerned, I don't think I am biased, I think LM has the most evil eyes....IMHO

According to the same blogster who posted that Luka was sick and crying, he didn't eat his in flight meal so it can't be that.

Oh! I didn't read the blog post! Sorry.

However, I find it strange that he can do the deed (killing someone, mutilating them, cutting them up in pieces, having sex with said pieces, possibly eating the pieces and then mailing the parts) and not get sick immediately. I mean, maybe he did...we don't know. But to be sick days later? It could be anything.

I don't understand the crying either. What was he crying about I wonder? Himself? Because I highly doubt he had a moment of remorse.

****warning**** graphic **** might upset some people ****
I'm sure you guys have already discussed this, my apologies because I haven't been able to follow all the threads. I too imagine the ordeal took a very long time, I have been wondering how did he cut through the bone, unless he used some kind of electric saw. From what I could see, he didn't cut into the joint (cartilage). OMG, I can't believe I'm writing this :(

I recall this was brought up a few days ago. It's just a 10-minute heavily edited version of the original footage, which could be hours long. If, indeed, the Montreal police have the raw video as I've seen reported, what really happened should come out in court.

Well I am not sure how the know he ate any of the body, the video does not show that but there are reports now that they have unedited footage so maybe that shows something. But in the video we have there is nothing showing him eating any of it.

I think this thread is a very great source to lose weight. I haven't eaten much in 3 days. Chips is all.

I hear ya Lera
I have read more than I have posted in this thread...but before I begin reading I walk to Booster Juice to get a Superfood Protein smoothie to drink.

Personally, I think there's a chance that if there are any parts that are still missing, that they will be mailed somewhere now that Luka has been arrested.

I still think he has supporters. Likely has since the kitten videos. Normal people hate him, abnormal people that think animal torture is cool probably adore him. I doubt he had anyone that would kill for him...but has he found another friend sick enough to try to plant reasonable doubt by mailing a severed head after Luka is in custody? Probably not, but the idea is still in the back of my head for the next few days.

To me this guy was totally fantasy fueled and IMO he freaked afterwards. He ran quickly, he tried to disguise himself too much. I will be surprised if this has happened before. If he had gotten away with it, if he had had time, I do think he would have done it again. But for some reason I think this was his first.

He may have seemed confident in the murder vid. But I think that is because he was only living out things he had already fantasized. He felt confident in the murder because he had already lived it in his mind. If Jun Lin was drugged and unable to put up any resistance then there was no challenges to his fantasy.

Oh! I didn't read the blog post! Sorry.

However, I find it strange that he can do the deed (killing someone, mutilating them, cutting them up in pieces, having sex with said pieces, possibly eating the pieces and then mailing the parts) and not get sick immediately. I mean, maybe he did...we don't know. But to be sick days later? It could be anything.

I don't understand the crying either. What was he crying about I wonder? Himself? Because I highly doubt he had a moment of remorse.

Maybe on the plane, without Web access, for the first time he felt alone because he didn't have his dialogue with his friends (his 125+ created profiles/personalities) and he was suffering from missing them which made him ill.

More likely, and i mentioned this to someone yesterday, that he may have been suffering withdrawl from a narcotic (heroin?) which caused the vomiting and crying.

It's hard for me to imagine that one could commit such unspeakable acts sober.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II

Well I am not sure how the know he ate any of the body, the video does not show that but there are reports now that they have unedited footage so maybe that shows something. But in the video we have there is nothing showing him eating any of it.

I didn't watch the video. Was there a fork involved? What did he do? Just simulate eating it? Seems like a lot of people around here in the beginning were convinced he ate - along with his dog.

Why did so many media outlets report that he ate part of the victim? Did they just sensationalize? - Like this story isn't sensational enough! UGH!

Today I was reading an article about LM online, and my son came up beside me, he is eleven years old.... He said, "Is that the guy?" I said, "yes". He then said, now I know mom why you say it can be anybody, he looks normal to me. I said I know sweetie. Just saying, we may be biased against his looks because we have seen the monster....

However, regardless, I think his eyes look evil in some and empty in others, but his eyes give him away as far as I am concerned, I don't think I am biased, I think LM has the most evil eyes....IMHO

I agree about the bias angle. I remember when the case first broke here and his picture flashed on the computer as a 'possible' perp. It was that picture of him wearing a jaunty hat. My first thought was, "he can't be the murderer...he's got to be the victim!" He looked too delicate, and cute, frankly, to be have carved up another human being. Now when i look at him I see anything BUT cute. I see a monster until I step away from my emotions and look again, and then I see a very average looking young man with empty eyes. Soulless is how I would describe him, like something was left out of him, or stolen from him early on. Utterly soulless, and perhaps that is what he spent his life looking for, hoping to find it 'mirrored' in another's eyes as they looked at him.

Maybe on the plane, without Web access, for the first time he felt alone because he didn't have his dialogue with his friends (his 125+ created profiles/personalities) and he was suffering from missing them which made him ill.

More likely, and i mentioned this to someone yesterday, that he may have been suffering withdrawl from a narcotic (heroin?) which caused the vomiting and crying.

Maybe his defense will be that he was taking BATH SALTS! I say that tongue and cheek because of all the media surrounding it lately after the causeway face eating incident.

Personally I think he was high when he did the vid. When he came down totally is when he was sick, probably physically and emotionally, hence the "barf" bags, etc. The gentleman sitting next to him in the plane said he "stank", perhaps from being sick to his stomach and vomitting.

Probably just a coincidence but I might as well mention it anyway.

Looking at LM's most recent internet postings prior to the murder it seems as if he had focused his infatuation on Gale Harold, star of the TV Series Queer as Folk, for instance http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCv2pbceGq_k5K432JcnFbRA is one of his sock puppets, this account commented on quite a few videos pointing out the supposed similarity between LM and Harold and all were posted within the last month or so.

Well the coincidence is that there just happens to be the first Queer as Folk cast reunion in seven years happening this coming weekend and this reunion just happens to be in Germany at a major Gay, Lesbian and Transgender festival in Cologne. Gale Harold was scheduled to be attending this event but cancelled at the last minute due to other commitments.

The following is complete speculation on my part but maybe, just maybe, Cologne was to be LM's next destination where he was planning the biggest stunt of all, making an attempt on the life of the object of his infatuation dating back many years thus guaranteeing him the recognition that he has craved for so long.

It may be just a coincidence that Magnotta arrived in Germany a week before Gale Harold was scheduled to appear at the first cast reunion in 7 years and another coincidence that it was only in the month before the murder his online obsession with Harold really gained momentum but perhaps there might be something more to it.

As an aside I believe LM chose the New Order song True Faith for his murder video as it featured in the end scene of Season 3 of Queer as Folk, a scene which Gale Harold plays a significant role.

I don't believe any of the comments about what he was doing on the plane. How would a blogger know what he as doing.

I didn't watch the video. Was there a fork involved? What did he do? Just simulate eating it? Seems like a lot of people around here in the beginning were convinced he ate - along with his dog.

Why did so many media outlets report that he ate part of the victim? Did they just sensationalize? - Like this story isn't sensational enough! UGH!

************ GRAPHIC***************
Yes, there was a knife and fork involved, but the knife was dull by that point. He did eventually manage to remove one piece of flesh, which he then moved out of camera range. All you can see is the body and Luka's hands. He puts the puppy on the bed, and then you can see in his hand the fork and piece of flesh reappear. He had several seconds to eat it, and in that time he didn't. he might have later, or have eaten other parts, but on the tape released to the public, that isn't shown. The media might be saying it either because the police have confirmed it from the unedited footage or to sensationalize. I haven't been able to figure out if LE came right out and said that he did cannibalize Jun or not.

Still NO mention of the dog! I wonder why none of the reporters asked the police about it? Its seem suspiciously absent from all reports and yet everyone saw it in the video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
First sleuth