ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge;INTERPOL alert #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK..this has been bothering me...THE DOG...I have to say I am in animal rescue and have had many dogs and cats...the "dog" didn't seem like a dog to me...did the dog seem like a ferret type animal to anyone else in the kill video?

Maybe I am just losing it..

Graphic Content

Okay, here is what I saw of the "dog" in the video and I have put dog in quotes. The "dog" was black with some white on it. It distinctly put its left "paw" onto the body as it was eating. The mouth looked like a dog but the paw did not look like a dog. The paw that was clearly visible in the video looked more pointed to me than a dog's paw would be. The ears were straight up as I recall and not long at all. Now, having said this I am not a pet owner and am not the best judge of what features different breeds of dogs have.
I am not convinced that it was a dog in the video. I am not really sure what it was ... the mouth looked like a dog though. I know what a ferret looks like and I do not believe it was a ferret. It could have been a dog depending on what features the different breeds have.
Regardless, I too have great concern for the "dog" that was clearly visible in the video.
I am sorry, but I don't seem to be of much help.

I highly doubt this low-rent could afford something like heroin..possibly crystal meth or maybe even crack withdrawals??? :woohoo:

I'm shocked he could afford a plane ticket. From what I understand, these days heroin is cheaper than crystal meth.

i had read that earlier...and i am against any charges being brought against him...

whether you like gore or not (hello, hollywood LOVES it) to censor his website or any other website (which is not breaking a law IE, child *advertiser censored*) would be a TRAVISTY to society....

i grew up in a super super super religious home where music, movies AND books were HIGHLY censored in my home.....i also grew up in an era were books were being banned from libraries and schools....i was being told left and right what i was allowed to view/listen to.....screw that!

i am absolutely against censorship and demand people be responsible for their own lives and kick the damn government out of them! obviously as long as it doesnt involve breaking the law: murder, child abuse/*advertiser censored*, crush type films....

/rant
I agree. Best gore is the reason this case progressed so quickly.

Yes! Like a rabbit or something...didn't seem like a dog...significant?

Has none else mentioned that before? Any other theories?

i absolutely believe it is a rabbit...others think dog...

however, i think there is absolute zero significance to what type of animal it was...

....the obligatory....JMO!:floorlaugh:

I gonna say that I think it's Jun Lin's body parts in the parcels. If Luka mailed them out on the 25th, it took 11 days to get there and I don't find that strange if they were sent from Montreal. It isn't called snail mail for nothing. JMO. If the parts correspond to the missing parts announced today, then it's too much of a coincidence. He did this for the shock value, to terrorize young people. Another connection to a slasher movie?

I think you are so right here...

the reasons for schools: lets face it, these kids are going to know that a body part was sent to their schools.....they are about to learn very quickly that horror movies do happen in real life.

Graphic Content

Okay, here is what I saw of the "dog" in the video and I have put dog in quotes. The "dog" was black with some white on it. It distinctly put its left "paw" onto the body as it was eating. The mouth looked like a dog but the paw did not look like a dog. The paw that was clearly visible in the video looked more pointed to me than a dog's paw would be. The ears were straight up as I recall and not long at all. Now, having said this I am not a pet owner and am not the best judge of what features different breeds of dogs have.
I am not convinced that it was a dog in the video. I am not really sure what it was ... the mouth looked like a dog though. I know what a ferret looks like and I do not believe it was a ferret. It could have been a dog depending on what features the different breeds have.
Regardless, I too have great concern for the "dog" that was clearly visible in the video.
I am sorry, but I don't seem to be of much help.

Skunk?

and how about a grieving family's right to NOT have their butchered son's image all over the web?

Presumably Prima would include that under not breaking the law part of their post.

i absolutely believe it is a rabbit...others think dog...

however, i think there is absolutey zero signicance to what type of animal it was...

....the obligatory....JMO!:floorlaugh:

A pug or Boston Terrier? a rabbit would not eat meat-ever no matter how starving it was.

and how about a grieving family's right to NOT have their butchered son's image all over the web?

you make a good point too....

i guess it depends on victims laws for that area....what do the laws that protect victims say? i think an attorney should weigh in on that.....

i mean, i have a book sitting right next to me FULL of dead people that have been murdered, committed suicide, were in accidents, etc....every type of death you can imagine....i have taken numerous classes where i viewed videos and pictures of dead people - victims of crimes and/or accidents.....

i have no idea what kind of permission was given for those images to be released to the public....

my text book is available to the public....just like a website is...

so the question is.............where is that line drawn?

http://www.montrealgazette.com/news...adition+back+Canada+police/6733428/story.html

"Investigators also said that the right foot, right leg and the head of Lin Jun, 33, are still missing.

An 18-hour search of the trash behind Magnotta's apartment that turned up body parts, bloodied clothing

"Body parts" is VERY vague and could include anything from small human remains (for example that area where the hand and wrist connect or similar "parts") to a full body, just in parts.

yes, that was an odd post too. no, not since.

Is there a reason why Nancy Grace is NOT covering this story?

There have been some unpopular posts made in this forum. Usually unpopular posts are made by those with unpopular opinions. And, people with unpopular opinions usually share those with as many people (threads?) as possible - I think stirring the pot is part of the fun for them. Pretty safe bet that WS.com is littered with posts from these people - but the posters are harmless ;)

Know what I'm sayin'?

If I had to guess, there is no significance to the choice of schools. Researching LM online history the past several days has taught me that everything he does and writes about is recycled cultural trope, taken from his interest in other serial killers and movies about them. None of his choices really have much meaning, he simply takes on things to fill out his own story. It is the personality equivalent of photoshopping your face onto an actual model's body.

Very astute observation, especially considering that we now know what the young man actually looks like. He is not ugly, although his features have been altered a bit. If he were healthy mentally, emotionally, and spiritually, someone would have loved him.

But he has, as you mention, taken things from some kind of bizarre cultural context--particularly image as shown through media photographs. The extents to which this guy has altered his appearance over the years is appalling, and he didn't seem to do it as, say, a healthy transsexual would; that is, he didn't seem to ever feel comfortable in his own body even in the way he could accept it, because he doesn't seem to have a brain. It could be that his brain is simply fried from drug abuse.

It is hard to tell if his psychotic behavior is related to this need for the ultimate media image, but there might be a connection because of his obsession with this image (or these images).

Encyclopedia dramatica still has the video up as well...will they charge all the sites?

Dr. Drew is starting now and he has a guy on "Joe" that knew LM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member