ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge;INTERPOL alert #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In quite a few of his photos he has dogs in them and in some of his posts he sounds quite fond of dogs (but then again this is one big fat liar) so I am hoping he didnt do anything to the dog. He obviously hates cats. If he didnt do anything to the dog, where is it?? and maybe if someone is looking after it they certainly need to be found.....so I think the dog angle is quite important

I can confirm that Magnotta has a known history with and involvement in bestiality, specifically canine.

I'm on the fence with this one....but apparently there is one site still broadcasting it, is it the BG site? IF so, nu uh, no way should that still be on the net now.............people would be actively looking for it in their droves.

I searched for LM's mugshot earlier and the 4th result was a link to a torrent of the film. :(

This poor guy, Joe, on Dr. Drew. He is so shaken. He's the one that interviewed LM when he was 18.

I was really moved by what he said. he has deep regrets that he didn't do more to get him help at that time. He said he's done a lot of soul-searching these last weeks. He talked about his eyes rarely blinking and Pat brown said yes, it's a sign of a psychopath.

i believe around the white area...
and i dont recall the animal EATING anything....sniffing? probably. licking? probably. but im not sure i want to sit thru that vid AGAIN just to see what the animal is truly doing....

blech!

I cannot sit through the video again .... I don't have enough Zantac on hand to get me through another round.

I'm a newbie who registered just to share some information that you might be interested in. There has been a lot of discussion of Magnotta's possible YouTube posts while he was on the run. Another place where he may have posted is on DataLounge, which is a wide-ranging gay gossip and discussion forum. There was a thread on DataLounge (see link) about the case, called "Bisexual *advertiser censored* actor suspected of murder, mailing body parts." On Sunday evening (U.S. time), someone basically took over the thread and began posting dozens of creepy messages claiming that Magnotta wasn't the killer, he was framed, he was being stalked, the media was misreporting the case, etc. The posts resemble similar messages attributed to Magnotta elsewhere. The creepy posts begin with Reply 202 (Page 11 of the thread) and end with Reply 278, where the poster links to one of the HollywoodLoveLetters YouTube videos. Many people on DataLounge were creeped out and convinced that it was Magnotta himself who was posting.

joe2857 Welcome to WS! Thanks for sharing that information, it is a great find by you!

If/when his web history while "on the run" is revealed, it will be most interesting to see exactly which sites he visited.

I searched for LM's mugshot earlier and the 4th result was a link to a torrent of the film. :(

Am I the only one who hopes that the torrent file Krasopani mentioned is a virus which completely wipes out the individuals computer beyond repair and concurrently posts all of the individuals private emails and saucy photos to their Facebook Twitter and work-email address book?

will this dr drew interview be posted online after? i generally stay far clear of HLN.. and several specific individuals on that channel so im not familiar with how they are with past content

true...and i believe most of the torrent sites are now not in the US so getting things removed is nearly impossible......that vid will be out there forever....

Thanks ... I went to look at images of pugs and boston terrier. It is my opinion that it was a dog and that it was a Boston Terrier - I did not know that a dog's paw was pointed like that. Here is a standard picture grabbed from the internet of what the dog looked like that was in the video.

Nooooooooooo not a boston! That is what I have....OMG I feel bad for any breed but oh my.

Well, there goes someone else (Pat Brown) in the media that is reporting that LM ate part of Mr. Lin while everyone else here is saying that that was not seen on the version that the BG site posted.

GRAPHIC!!!!!!

the discussion made me go back at watch.. at 8:49 ish it looks like it is using its paws for leverage to pull off a piece.. i coul be wrong but thats what it looks like to me.. looks to be a puppy to me :(

Graphic

Yes, uses the left paw as leverage and I did see the animal eating at the flesh as well. I do believe that what I saw was a Boston Terrier (a puppy).

The puppy needs to be found or accounted for.

oh no.......well there goes that thread of hope

I've seen things in sleuthing this guy that I wished were urban legends and no one actually did in reality... While I won't be specific for all of your sakes, if you read through my post history I've referred to or implied a lot of these things in a subtle manner.

Sorry if previously posted..
http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/ca...notta-and-unsolved-2011-murder-157299545.html
"We'll look through the files we have, both in the unsolved crimes catergory and among the assault cases," said Denis Mainville, who heads the major crimes division of the Montreal police."

He added the force has been in contact with other law-enforcement agencies as well.

"It would not be very intelligent not to look at other possibilities — and now we're working different cases," Mainville said.

Criminal experts say it is important for police to establish a firm timeline of Magnotta's many travels, which will help them narrow their search.

Along with Montreal and Berlin, Magnotta is thought to have spent time in Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Paris and London.

Experts also say sexually deviant behaviour does not tend to manifest itself suddenly in adults. They recommend investigators go back far enough in time to begin their search.

"Given a suspect's age, the likelihood is that he's been thinking these thoughts for a while," said Glenn Woods, a former criminal profiler for the RCMP

will this dr drew interview be posted online after? i generally stay far clear of HLN.. and several specific individuals on that channel so im not familiar with how they are with past content

I think the transcript will be available later, but I'm not sure if the actual episode will be posted online.

ETA - I think Dr. Drew's show repeats later in the evening doesn't it?

Nooooooooooo not a boston! That is what I have....OMG I feel bad for any breed but oh my.

omg.. I am so sorry.....very very sorry ... I am now in tears literally... I am so very sorry. Please hug your doggie. eleph

I'm a newbie who registered just to share some information that you might be interested in. There has been a lot of discussion of Magnotta's possible YouTube posts while he was on the run. Another place where he may have posted is on DataLounge, which is a wide-ranging gay gossip and discussion forum. There was a thread on DataLounge (see link) about the case, called "Bisexual *advertiser censored* actor suspected of murder, mailing body parts." On Sunday evening (U.S. time), someone basically took over the thread and began posting dozens of creepy messages claiming that Magnotta wasn't the killer, he was framed, he was being stalked, the media was misreporting the case, etc. The posts resemble similar messages attributed to Magnotta elsewhere. The creepy posts begin with Reply 202 (Page 11 of the thread) and end with Reply 278, where the poster links to one of the HollywoodLoveLetters YouTube videos. Many people on DataLounge were creeped out and convinced that it was Magnotta himself who was posting.

DataLounge is anonymous and doesn't use user names, but if you click on the "troll-dar" link on the right side of a post, it will turn that post and all other posts from the same user (based on tracking cookies) yellow, allowing you to track who posted what.

You can check out the posts for yourselves. However, I would caution you against posting to the thread because DataLounge can be very cliquish and rude toward posts from outsiders.

http://www.datalounge.com/cgi-bin/iowa/ajax.html?t=11631297#page:showThread,11631297,1

welcome and thanks....
it is interesting reading his rambling thoughts just before he is caught....
he seemed a bit manic....his writings and one right after another...
a look back in time at a mad man who thinks he is invincible and uncatchable....

interesting....

Well, there goes someone else (Pat Brown) in the media that is reporting that LM ate part of Mr. Lin while everyone else here is saying that that was not seen on the version that the BG site posted.

I really respect and admire Pat Brown; she is one of the few talking heads out there who is best-in-class in her field (mainly because the talking head thing isn't her be all end all).

FWIW, the real Michael Fox is from Vancouver, actually grew up in Burnaby.

The cat killings out here are happening in Maple Ridge, not Vancouver, so the "Vancouver Cat Killer" is a bit of a misnomer.

Thanks SB. I did know that MJ Fox is Canadian. As for the "Vancouver Cat Killer" I was simply writing verbatim what Luka wrote on his post, but good to know it's happening outside Van City :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme