ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge;INTERPOL alert #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes the UK Sun did cover it but, I'll have to find the article link, but the Toronto Sun did as well.

Joe Warmington, does he always look like that or was he going for the disheveled look? If his goal was disheveled, home run Mr Warmington, home run.

Ah...I think he's just really shaken up. Grooming may not be on the top of his mind at the moment. He mentioned that he and his wife have been living in fear since this story broke.

That little animal looks like a ferret! I know it's not, but it has such a little narrow head. I'm just going by the picture above cause again - I did not watch the kill vid.

I'm a newbie who registered just to share some information that you might be interested in. There has been a lot of discussion of Magnotta's possible YouTube posts while he was on the run. Another place where he may have posted is on DataLounge, which is a wide-ranging gay gossip and discussion forum. There was a thread on DataLounge (see link) about the case, called "Bisexual *advertiser censored* actor suspected of murder, mailing body parts." On Sunday evening (U.S. time), someone basically took over the thread and began posting dozens of creepy messages claiming that Magnotta wasn't the killer, he was framed, he was being stalked, the media was misreporting the case, etc. The posts resemble similar messages attributed to Magnotta elsewhere. The creepy posts begin with Reply 202 (Page 11 of the thread) and end with Reply 278, where the poster links to one of the HollywoodLoveLetters YouTube videos. Many people on DataLounge were creeped out and convinced that it was Magnotta himself who was posting.

DataLounge is anonymous and doesn't use user names, but if you click on the "troll-dar" link on the right side of a post, it will turn that post and all other posts from the same user (based on tracking cookies) yellow, allowing you to track who posted what.

You can check out the posts for yourselves. However, I would caution you against posting to the thread because DataLounge can be very cliquish and rude toward posts from outsiders.

http://www.datalounge.com/cgi-bin/iowa/ajax.html?t=11631297#page:showThread,11631297,1
Thank you Joe for this.

I was reading all posts in "yellow" and noticed he used the words "clear" and "clearly" a lot. Then all of a sudden on his post #263 he starts writing without the usual mistakes.

I then googled the third paragraph of that post #263 and to my surprise it is a "copy and paste" of Luka's blog! No doubt it's him!!

It’s often the case, when strangers instigate the proliferation of abhorrent lies to make someone look unfavorable, that they themselves feel inadequate and ineffective in their own lives,........
<snipped> from post #263 http://www.datalounge.com/cgi-bin/iowa/ajax.html?t=11631297#page:showThread,11631297,14

compare to LM's site: http://luka-magnotta.com/?page_id=37

and also here: http://www.luka-magnotta.net/cyber-stalking.html

I found it more important and appropriate to share the specifics of what was discovered with the authorities; you can't imagine how disappointed I was when none of the folks spoken with uttered the spoken interjection "Eh!"...

What a let down, eh?! I hope they took whatever tip you gave them seriously...sounds like it's a solid lead to another charge. Thanks for calling it in!

Oh, has the "Agent" ever been verified?

Nope. And the "agent" has never been named and we know Magnotta loves to drop names. We can only verify that the "agent" exists in the monsters-like mind of Magnotta.

That little animal looks like a ferret! I know it's not, but it has such a little narrow head. I'm just going by the picture above cause again - I did not watch the kill vid.

It moved like a ferret or some sort of marmot ...not a dog

The white parts on top of the animal's head...I can't make out what I'm looking at. Are the white parts his little ears and cheeks/whisker area?

<modsnip of picture>

Close up of the "dog" from the LM kill video.

thats the same shot i got and posted......

i was hoping you had a different one...i really dont want to go and watch that vid again to obtain one *shrug*

I just googled "black ferret" in google images. Yes...God makes them in black and white, too! I didn't know that.

<modsnip>

Close up of the "dog" from the LM kill video.

My trouble with this picture is I can't make out any features...where is the nose/mouth, the ears, the eyes, the paws? Its a black blur with white patches.

What a let down, eh?! I hope they took whatever tip you gave them seriously...sounds like it's a solid lead to another charge. Thanks for calling it in!

I found their professionalism most satisfactory.

On another note: I am curious if Magnotta scrubbed his real friends and true personal connections from his social media sites after the senseless murder of Justin/Jun Lin.

I'm also curious if he scrubbed or deleted many of his profiles on numerous "personals" sites.

It could be just about any type of animal as if you recall someone way back had posted a link to a craiglist site when he was in Arizona I believe or some animal site, heck can't remember, but he had posted that his family had a petshop and if anyone had an animal they didn't want he could help them out. Also I wonder how people who may have posted a kitten or puppy for sale or free, if he was the one who adopted their animal, oh my! :-( How would they feel about what may have happened to that animal.

I suppose, but he seems like a bit of a weakling in real life, and I bet there are some very persuasive detectives trying hard.

More just thinking of the legal, a couple of countries involved perspective.....who would be interrogating him? germans or canadians? and does he yet have a lawyer? if so are they german or canadian?

sorry my mind is just going of in all directions with a million questions...I watch WAY too many detective shows on tv

My understanding is the Germans are simply holding him for the Canadian Police. He broke no laws in Germany and was only picked up for crimes committed in Canada. He doesn't have a lawyer in Canada yet per the Toronto Star as of this morning when I browsed their site and apparently no high profile defense attorneys are stepping up chomping at the bit to aid him from afar.
Bad time to get arrested for a heinous crime I'd think. We only get a few months of warmth and sunshine up here and my bet is all the brightest and best have made summer plans and they don't include spending hours working for peanuts defending this .

I found their professionalism most satisfactory.

On another note: I am curious if Magnotta scrubbed his real friends and true personal connections from his social media sites after the senseless murder of Justin/Jun Lin.

I'm also curious if he scrubbed or deleted many of his profiles on numerous "personals" sites.

I think he had brief acquaintants, but no real friends. It seems that way, or maybe people are too afraid to come forward and admit they were friends with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme