ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge;INTERPOL alert #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Take a close look at his MUGSHOT and some of his other recent pics and videos, he looks a lot of different in that mugshot, granted he doesnt have his make-up and eye shadow on but he really looks like someone who has had a psychotic break in that mugshot, they are lucky they got him when they did as I have no doubt that he was on the hunt for another victim on the internet when they nabbed him.

Take a close look at his MUGSHOT and some of his other recent pics and videos, he looks a lot of different in that mugshot, granted he doesnt have his make-up and eye shadow on but he really looks like someone who has had a psychotic break in that mugshot, they are lucky they got him when they did as I have no doubt that he was on the hunt for another victim on the internet when they nabbed him.

By 'different', I am guessing you mean his expression? Normally he has the exact same expression on his face (even when he was young, when he was still known as Eric Newman)... I noticed something 'off' about his expression. Probably the most unique one of all the pictures we have seen of him... it is chilling....

By 'different', I am guessing you mean his expression? Normally he has the exact same expression on his face (even when he was young, when he was still known as Eric Newman)... I noticed something 'off' about his expression. Probably the most unique one of all the pictures we have seen of him... it is chilling....

Yes exactly, there is something off about his expression and it could be very well he has had some sort of psychotic break or nervous breakdown or something, something just isnt right, granted he was just nabbed by the cops but its something a little more than that going on with the way he looks, something deeper there.

I dont use the word evil much but it would seem appropriate maybe here.

Chilling indeed.

IMO, he looks like what a narcissist that just got caught would look like. Angry.

I don't see depression. He's pissed. "You got me". He wasn't done with his plans yet. :moo:

One thing that did shock me though was he didn't appear to have had a laptop with him. I would've thought for sure he was travelling with one. Strange he got caught at an internet café using a public computer.

What was he using when he was in France? Did he frequent internet cafés there too?

:waitasec:

At about 11 a.m. a “nice, normal” young man wearing jeans, a dark jacket and sunglasses came in and said, “Bonjour, Internet.”

Anlayisli assigned him cubicle No. 25 but there was something about this chiselled face, adorned with a bit of makeup, that tugged at the café employee’s brain.

“I said to myself, ‘Man, I know this guy from somewhere,” Anlayisli said, laughing and his voice filled with excitement. “Then it came to me – he is the *advertiser censored* killer.

“I was 100-per-cent sure.”

http://www.montrealgazette.com/news/News+junkie+hailed+hero/6729504/story.html

Justice officials ready for cases like Magnotta's

MONTREAL - When Luka Rocco Magnotta eventually arrives in Montreal from Germany, he will be greeted by Quebec justice officials who are well-versed in handling notorious criminals like himself.

After dealing with the high-profile trial of Hells Angels boss Maurice (Mom) Boucher in 2002 and the media circus that accompanied Karla Homolka’s court appearance in Joliette in 2005, justice officials should be able to handle the media frenzy that will likely accompany any trial on the first-degree murder charge he faces.

http://www.montrealgazette.com/news...s+like+Magnotta+with+video/6728449/story.html

:rocker::woohoo::jail:

Now that he has been arrested, Ottawa will apply to have him extradited from Germany. If Magnotta contests the extradition request, it could be months before he is back in Montreal, said René Verret, a spokesperson for the directeur des poursuites criminelles et pénales in Quebec City. “If he doesn’t contest, it could be very quick, a few days or a few weeks,” Verret said.

If Magnotta eventually pleads not guilty to first-degree murder, he will face a trial by judge and jury at the courthouse in Old Montreal.

Magnotta’s trial could be held in Room 5.15, which can accommodate a large number of media and members of the public. The room was used to hold the inquest into the death of teenager Fredy Villanueva.

The judge in the case could also hold the trial in a smaller courtroom and allow the many journalists expected to attend to have access to the proceedings via a video link, said a Quebec justice official, who spoke only on the condition that his name not be published.

Read more: http://www.montrealgazette.com/news...a+with+video/6728449/story.html#ixzz1wukLFtMA

This is "Palais de Justice" in Montreal. Our courthouse.

photo-justiceMtl.jpg

There is another photo at the link

http://archiseek.com/2009/1971-palais-de-justice-montreal-quebec/

Court appearance sometime today, Tuesday. I cannot wait to hear about this. I also cannot wait till this dude is returned to face his city - Montreal. :jail:

G.morning WSers - it is a great day with Eric behind bars. It will be a better day when he is on his way back to Montreal to answer to the charges.

Kadir and the German police officers are to be commended for their swift action to nab him as he was surfing the internet for *advertiser censored* and news about himself.

Rest peacefully Lin (Justin) the wheels of justice are starting to turn.

well, this is certainly good news that they caught this guy!!!!

well, this is certainly good news that they caught this guy!!!!

Indeed it was Beemer ... indeed it was. Canada and Germany have a really strong extradiction pact so I am not expecting too much in the way of delays to get Eric Newman(birth name) into the Canadian justice system. Of course he could always try to fight the extradiction to delay the return.

Germany will boot his arse as soon as they can.

Good Morning everyone! What a great feeling to know LM is in jail today! I am still pretty sure the HLL Youtube is his, and I believe the other account that is definitely his is the Darklillyangel account. HLL "Subscribed" to the DLA account, and the only video's 'liked' by DLA are about the Hollywood murder, with the exception of a video about "Most Evil Children In History" and one about some movie that I have thankfully never seen called "Cannibal Holocaust deleted Video graphic violence only for strong heart, not for children". Only the head and hands of Hervey Medellin were ever found. Is there some sort of abandoned 'school' or something associated with children close to where Mr. Medellin lived? It is LM's style to leave clues like that. Link to DarkLillyAngel's Youtube Channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/DarkLillyAngel

I am also interested if there was any surveillance video of the guy with Eric/Luka. This article says that they "clearly knew each other".

'Another man with a very well-honed physique then came in and started talking to him. They clearly knew each other.

'They both started trying to chat up other clients before they paid in cash and left, walking off in the direction of a nearby hotel.'

A receptionist at a four-star hotel near the Champs-Elysees also told us she believed Magnotta had stayed there the same night.

The Paris police source said: 'She later identified him from a photo

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...hes-spotted-drinking-Paris.html#ixzz1wsly4K2w

I have noticed nothing more has been mentioned of this person, so perhaps they don't want to tip him off that they are looking for him?

It could be that those videos only appeared as "liked" on his page 20 minutes (or more) after he actually liked them. Youtube is notoriously slow at updating viewing statistics on videos, so it wouldn't surprise me.

I was watching an interview with the man who indetified Luka in Berlin. He said the YouTube channel he was looking at there was one of the French police. I think that rules out him being on any of these troll channels.

Would someone post the thread if its allowed of where LM posted on here? I have been trying to catch up and would have missed most of his posts if he did in fact post here?

Really not sure if they have been deleted or if anyone can access or lead me to them. I am sure I will figure out which was his if I get the link.

Thanks

We should try harder to decode the Casablanca movie poster ...

it points to Ingrid Bergman, who is sometimes described as Hollywood rebel

which resonates James Dean, rebel without a cause

Is it confirmed beyond reasonable doubt that Derek Mackinnon and LM were neighbours in Montreal ?

what about researching this blog a little bit ?

http://loeilducyclope.centerblog.net/15-le-voisin-de-luka-magnotta-etait-le-monstre-du-train-

MacKinnon says he was the only resident of the apartment building who regularly spoke with Magnotta, whom he described as quiet and well-kept. The two occasionally chatted about the film industry.

"I knew he had acted in *advertiser censored* films," MacKinnon said. "Besides, everyone on the block knew. He was nicknamed 'the *advertiser censored* star.'"

He said Magnotta was cold at first but soon warmed up once he learned about MacKinnon's past.

"I'm sure he went to see who I was on the Internet since a few days later he asked me for advice about how to quit the *advertiser censored* industry and get roles in real productions," MacKinnon said"

MacKinnon hasn't slept much since Lin's remains were found and he wonders if he could have been the victim had things turned out differently.

"The night it happened, Magnotta had invited me to spend the evening with him to talk more about film," the actor recalled. "I was busy, so I turned him down."

MacKinnon bumped into Magnotta one final time on the day after the murder while the suspect was preparing to leave.

"He had no luggage and wore a red wig," MacKinnon said. "The day before, his hair was very black. A real chameleon."

http://www.dunnvillechronicle.com/2012/06/04/magnotta-inspired-by-slasher-flick

Would someone post the thread if its allowed of where LM posted on here? I have been trying to catch up and would have missed most of his posts if he did in fact post here?

Really not sure if they have been deleted or if anyone can access or lead me to them. I am sure I will figure out which was his if I get the link.

Thanks

we do not sleuth other members... and we do not know that he has been posting here...

I responded to this post because I want everyone to see the answer (re: do not sleuth your fellow poster)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member