ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge;INTERPOL alert #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so that's cleared out. There's also a rumour on the internet, that he and his sister had incest and they had a child together. Pfff. all these weird stories.

I am just curious why and when everything went wrong in his head.

he started that rumour himself! he's so gross.

I noticed the following link a few pages back:

***WARNING GRAPHIC ANIMAL CRUELTY CONTENT***

http://www.abproject.org/gallery3/index.php/

This takes you to a gallery with two folders - one containing many 'Luka' photos including the cat pictures, but also to a folder called 'Op Dog Fight'.

I clicked on this - against my better judgement - and immediately closed the window. From the brief moment I spent on the page I couldn't determine whether LM is present in the gallery, but certainly there are some disturbing images of what appears to be cruelty and violent abuse to at least one dog.

Without going into details on what is in the images (I don't want to know personally) - does anyone have any more information here? Is this another sick act of cruelty on behalf of LM?
I believe this was another case they were tackling. The suspect was in Spain.

Before we go down the same road that derailed this thread on Wednesday afternoon, let's tread lightly and refocus on the accused or the victim of this senseless tragedy.

Not pointing fingers at anyone specific, just a gentle reminder to all of us.

Been reading some of the posts regarding LRM's legal representation. I'm sure he will be appointed a good attorney and will get a fair trial. Also, he will be very protected and the speculation that he may get shot is unfounded.

We've tried many high profile cases in Montreal and in this country without incident. If people like Bernardo, Rafferty, Williams and so many others can get a fair trial, Magnotta will too. Yes, on tax payers dollars but that is why we live in a democratic country. Everyone has the right to a fair trial. Innocent before guilt even though many like myself who follow these horrific trials will form an opinion before trial. This is a message board and not a courtroom. 12 jurors will be selected. I won't/can't be one of them. That's for sure.

No matter who is lawyer is, I can promise you they won't be holding press conferences, going on NG, writing books, eating licorice through the cell door with one piece in the lawyers mouth and the other in Lukas. They won't allow him to camp out in their office or sell pictures of his victim to fund the defense and they won't blame his father for the crimes because Luka got a spanking when he was 6. He lawyer will have attended a recognize law school and probably won't have failed the bar exam several times.
He'll get more than deserves considering it doesn't appear he was ever a contributing member of the society that will be providing him all the tools he needs to attempt and convince a jury he shouldn't be locked up for the rest of his natural albeit unnatural life.

I think he may even get a new set of socks at Christmas but I'm not sure. :)

Alleged killer Luka Magnotta likely mailed human remains to Vancouver schools, including one linked to politician Justin Trudeau, simply to gain media visibility, Montreal police told The Province.

“Honestly, besides looking for attention, besides looking for publicity, I don’t see any link between (remains sent to Vancouver schools) and the Liberals and the Conservatives,” Montreal police commander Ian Lafrenierer told The Province in an interview Wednesday.

Asked if Magnotta could have chosen to mail a package to St. George’s School because it has been linked to Trudeau in media reports, Lafrenierer said “absolutely.”

It appears to investigators that Magnotta — dubbed the ‘Canadian Pyscho’ by international media — is following his own press and is playing to an audience, “which is even worse,” Lafrenierer said.

Read more: http://www.theprovince.com/news/Luk...nfamy+police/6744258/story.html#ixzz1x7dnsNGW

---------

I just got done reading this article that said international shipping could take up to 6 weeks.

I am rather confident that it's going to be at the front door of The Sun pretty soon.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/06/07/luka-rocco-magnotta-victim-postal-service/

There was a lot of back-and-forth here about how fast or slow Canada Post is. While they post guidelines on their website, they're only guidelines. It's really a crapshoot. I've had parcels arrive from Europe in a week and parcels from the US take four weeks. Whenever there are unions and government agencies, like Customs, involved, you never know what you'll get. There's a lot of conflict that goes on between management and unions behind the scenes.

someone mentioned a picture of someone who is possibly Luka peeking out a window? where can I find it?

Ok, so that's cleared out. There's also a rumour on the internet, that he and his sister had incest and they had a child together. Pfff. all these weird stories.

I am just curious why and when everything went wrong in his head.

When ovum met semen IMO.

he started that rumour himself! he's so gross.
Perhaps this "impregnated my sister" rumor is what his family is referring to when they said that "he hurt us" several years ago and caused them to lose contact with him?

---------

hmmm. That makes no sense to me but I'll trust what he says. Perhaps the notes contained information we're not privy to. Justin Trudeau is just a liberal party representing a small district. He's not a big political figure. He is the son of our former and late Prime Minister.

Who knows. LRM such a nutjob. He probably had his own cryptic reasons.

Trudeau lives in Montreal.

:waitasec:

I posted earlier about weird postings that showed up on DataLounge, a gay gossip and discussion forum, while Magnotta was on the run. There's been more weirdness there on several threads from one particular poster. Not sure if it's a troll (Beavis Butthead?) who is making up BS or someone who's actually close to Magnotta and the crime. I'd advise any of you with an interest to spend some time combing these threads.

DataLounge posters are anonymous, but if you click on "troll-dar" on the right side of a post, it will turn that post and all others by the same user (in that thread and all other threads) yellow.

This is just some of the weirdness:

----

http://www.datalounge.com/cgi-bin/iowa/ajax.html#page:showThread,11631297,1

The posts began with Replies 284 and 285 on Page 15 of the thread. Later in the thread, the poster said he/she was simply parodying Luka and even thanked DataLounge for reporting suspicious posts.

In Reply 355, he posted:

Did you know that Luka had created a YouTube account under the name Besvis Butthead in early May. His last activity on the account was May 31, but other people continued posting under the name. Weird.

---

http://www.datalounge.com/cgi-bin/iowa/ajax.html#page:showThread,11649358,1

In this thread, the poster claims at Reply 19 to have lent Luka his contribution ID last week so that Luka could post on DataLounge (To start threads on DataLounge, you need to pay and obtain an ID). Later, at Reply 28, he says he was only joking.

At Reply 41, he posts this information about Luka and the victim:

Justin wasn't his boyfriend. They met on Craigslist. Justin (Jun) was lonely. He wanted a boyfriend. Luka told him he was lonely told him he was lonely and invited him over after work. Justinp got there about 7, they watched Top Model and fooled around. Justin drank, Luka did not. Luka was able to combine Justin to be tied up. He was expecting some playful sex. Luka slit his throat while sitting on his chest.

This was their first meeting. They were not boyfriends.

In Reply 58, he simply posts a tinypic link to an image of a box with a "fragile" sticker, ready to be mailed.

----

http://www.datalounge.com/cgi-bin/iowa/ajax.html#page:showThread,11610665,1

In this unrelated thread about actor Matt Bomer, he has posted several times (Replies 177, 182, 183, 201, 204, 241, 244) -- first, asking hypothetically whether people would watch if someone stabbed and dismembered the actor and posted a video of it, and later, asking where the actor has been spotted around town and where he can find of listing of his public appearances.

hmmm. That makes no sense to me but I'll trust what he says. Perhaps the notes contained information we're not privy to. Justin Trudeau is just a liberal party representing a small district. He's not a big political figure. He is the son of our former and late Prime Minister.

I dont see a link between Justin Trudeau and this case. I do understand that he sent some body parts to politicians( he got his 15 mins of fame there) but Justin? Hes being low...not wanting to be in the public so much... Can you help me understand why people talk about Justin.

:seeya:

I posted earlier about weird postings that showed up on DataLounge, a gay gossip and discussion forum, while Magnotta was on the run. There's been more weirdness there on several threads from one particular poster. Not sure if it's a troll (Beavis Butthead?) who is making up BS or someone who's actually close to Magnotta and the crime. I'd advise any of you with an interest to spend some time combing these threads.

DataLounge posters are anonymous, but if you click on "troll-dar" on the right side of a post, it will turn that post and all others by the same user (in that thread and all other threads) yellow.

----

The posts began with Replies 284 and 285 on Page 15 of the thread. Later in the thread, the poster said he/she was simply parodying Luka and even thanked DataLounge for reporting suspicious posts.

In Reply 355, he posted:

---

In this thread, the poster claims at Reply 19 to have lent Luka his contribution ID last week so that Luka could post on DataLounge (To start threads on DataLounge, you need to pay and obtain an ID). Later, at Reply 28, he says he was only joking.

In Reply 58, he simply posts a tinypic link to an image of a box with a "fragile" sticker, ready to be mailed.

----

In this unrelated thread about actor Matt Bomer, he has posted several times (Replies 177, 182, 183, 201, 204, 241, 244) -- first, asking hypothetically whether people would watch if someone stabbed and dismembered the actor and posted a video of it, and later, asking where the actor has been spotted around town and where he can find of listing of his public appearances.
Whoever wrote that should be reported to the cops or RCMP. So they can track him or her down and see if it was Luka or a person wanting attention.

The semantics do not matter.

It is a crime to film what he filmed.

It is a crime to knowingly publish that film.

You call it a nanny state, I call it what is morally and legally right.

Where do you draw the line? Do you not draw the line at murder? Sexual assault? Dismemberment. That stuff should NOT be online.

No wonder LE has their hands full with the proliferation of crimes throughout the Internet. The deviant images and videos are prolific, and a LEO once told me the proliferation absolutely has an effect on criminals, and would-be criminals.

JMO

I agree with you, Wondergirl; as a former criminal prosecutor (aka District Attorney), and by way of analogy, having prosecuted a number of revolting people for possessing and downloading online child *advertiser censored* (CP), I know from research and studies that without people to consume such stuff online, there is little market for this crime. This crime is perpetuated by the market and demand that exists for it, which in turn fuels more production of online CP. Many CP sites require payment to enter, and these funds are simply channelled back into CP productions and producer's pockets. Accordingly, in Australia (the jurisdiction I am most familiar with) and many other Western states, it is a crime to upload AND download online CP.

In my view, for the reasons mentioned above, there is little if any difference between online CP and snuff films, hence snuff films are illegal and the making available of them ought to be too (if it is not already?).

In relation to the post to which you were replying (sorry for not requoting - still navigating my use of this site), regarding the suggestion that the video in question does not show a murder taking place, I have two points to make:

Firstly, LE has come out and confirmed that a longer, unedited version of the film which was posted online was obtained by LE in which the victim's "chilling screams" could be heard and acts of cannibalism were shown. These two things were not depicted in the video that was circulating on the net, perhaps explaining why many people have asserted there was no murder depicted. Of course, whilst screams alone do not a murder make, the circumstantial evidence of murder being committed on film is overwhelming.

Secondly, I have seen a number of people comment on this and other forums that the film does not show a murder taking place and I am curious to what people think would convince them of a murder taking place? Do we need to see a struggle? Hear screams? From the video it did appear that the victim was either drugged or dead by the time he was stabbed. However, a criminal case is rarely built around one piece of evidence alone, but rather 'cobbled together' from bits and pieces of evidence which, taken as a whole, construct the prosecution case. Moreover, the prosecutors in this case are already at an enormous advantage having such strong video evidence - circumstantial at worst; direct at best - in their evidence cache from the start. In addition, they have actions consistent with consciousness of guilt (LRM fleeing the country 1-2 days after the alleged crime and evading LEA; wearing a wig and using aliases in the process) and they also have a picture of the suspect in the film in question that very closely resembles many other pictures of the suspect which had been uploaded to the internet under LRM-associated aliases (the picture of LRM in one of the animal torture videos that he allegedly posted is almost identical to the frame shot from the murder video - same hair (wig?), same facial profile, and also wearing a hoodie...

Lastly, the argument that we should be allowed to decide for ourselves what we watch and don't watch and that all censorship is bad fails to take account of the fact that the freedoms of speech, expression, association etc, are not limitless; they must necessarily be restricted to the extent that my exercise of my rights does not impinge upon other rights, eg I cannot claim the right to free speech where my speech incites race hate violence, for eg. I agree that limits ought to be placed on what we can consume, technologically-speaking, but I also am very aware of the slippery slope that censorship can become, and of course there are attendant dangers with it. But the same argument was made many years ago in relation to vehicle seat-belts (ie that making it compulsory to wear them in Australia was impinging on one's individual right to make decisions about what one does), and yet most people today are glad that by enforcing the public to wear seatbelts, that protects not only the wearer but others in the seatbelt-wearer's vicinity too, should they have an accident.

WHOA - that was a long post! :)

Whoever wrote that should be reported to the cops or RCMP. So they can track him or her down and see if it was Luka or a person wanting attention.
The first link have been debunked as the same poster who went by "Beavis Butthead" on Youtube. They used nearly the identical text sometimes. As for the last two, they were posted recently (after his arrest) so I don't think they are worth investigating.

He used to be a drama teacher in a High School in Vancouver though. Drama lol! Good prep for politics. http://http://www.torontosun.com/2012/05/03/teacher-trudeau--can-you-teach-me

I dont see a link between Justin Trudeau and this case. I do understand that he sent some body parts to politicians( he got his 15 mins of fame there) but Justin? Hes being low...not wanting to be in the public so much... Can you help me understand why people talk about Justin.

I have no idea why. There was a post here last night (IIRC) that said Justin may have attended one of the schools targeted but even he did, why send the package to BC. JT lives and works in Montreal.

http://www.parl.gc.ca/MembersOfParliament/ProfileMP.aspx?Key=170093&Language=E

Handsome married guy with kids.

In April he boxed for a charity cause against one of his political opponents but it was for charity.

He's a former model? I honestly don't see a connection but I'll keep digging. Probably a waste of time though. lol

220px-Trudeaujpg.jpg

fwiw....I adore him. *swoon* LOL

Justin was one of the only MP's who spoke to the American media immediately following the discovery of a torso in the trash in Montreal. He was incorrectly id'd as some conservative by HLN news specifically on the JVM show. That's his only link.

----

In Reply 355, he posted:

---

----

Thanks for this. Your input about DataLounge was valuable last time-- I actually added info from your posts to my Time Line.

See it here: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge;INTERPOL alert #6

I think we had established previously that this Anonymous troll was more than likely "Beavis Butthead" from the YouTube channel.

And in fact, posters on the site believe it is Beavis. As one says at Reply 54
you're either an accomplice who knows facts about the murder that only Magnotta himself would know, or you're an idiot who makes **** up to get attention. I hope it's the latter. Either one is creepy, Beavis.

See: http://www.datalounge.com/cgi-bin/iowa/ajax.html#page:showThread,11649358,3

Like Beavis Butthead, this Anonymous poster appears to know much more about this case than being simply a regular Internet troll looking for attention. The "Fragile" sticker thing is just creepy.

If this person is not intimately involved with this case, then they are clearly, like LRM, a pathological liar and attention seeker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo