ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge;INTERPOL alert #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm. That makes no sense to me but I'll trust what he says. Perhaps the notes contained information we're not privy to. Justin Trudeau is just a liberal party representing a small district. He's not a big political figure. He is the son of our former and late Prime Minister.

Who knows. LRM such a nutjob. He probably had his own cryptic reasons.

Trudeau lives in Montreal.

:waitasec:

True, but the way I see it, Justin does carry some -even if honorary- importance. In LRM's "mind", Justin might be the beloved son of one of Canada's most famous PM's; besides being the attractive (swoooon), succesful young man he would never be?

True, but the way I see it, Justin does carry some -even if honorary- importance. In LRM's "mind", Justin might be the beloved son of one of Canada's most famous PM's; besides being the attractive (swoooon), succesful young man he would never be?

Perhaps. But why send it to BC? KWIM? Maybe there was a specific threat to JT. IDK

The first link have been debunked as the same poster who went by "Beavis Butthead" on Youtube. They used nearly the identical text sometimes. As for the last two, they were posted recently (after his arrest) so I don't think they are worth investigating.

Actually, the posts in the first link came AFTER the ones that were debunked as being by Beavis Butthead, and they show up as being from a different user. But I agree that they may, in fact, all be from Beavis Butthead.

Obviously, all of the posts came after his arrest, so they're not from Magnotta, but I can't help but wonder whether the person posting them may be more than just a standard troll and may actually have some connection.

HLN is a joke. Nothing really make sense on HLN..except when Nancy Grace is done with her show. But I do believe that the whole Justin Trudeau link and etc is a waste of time. As a graduate in criminology, i am not saying that i know everything but ive been studying the case since the torso was found and when they link it to Luka.

He sure have some kind of mental problems or wants some attention. I dont think that we could get more infos or dig more unless his BB or email gets hacks... but i dont suggest we do so.

220px-Trudeaujpg.jpg

fwiw....I adore him. *swoon* LOL

Respectfully snipped and BBM ...

Sister, who doesn't???????? :blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing:

He was also a model. Yes definitely good prop for politics. You crack me up!!

I'd like to see him as our PM one day. He's nice to look at. Now everyone knows where my priorities lie in politics. :floorlaugh:

LOL!! I think a lot of people want the same thing. I waste my vote on the party that's the same colour as the other Justins shirt. Maybe when your guy gets in, he'll let another one of my people have a seat. Please :please: It's lonely being green. :fence:

Thanks for this. Your input about DataLounge was valuable last time-- I actually added info from your posts to my Time Line.

See it here: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge;INTERPOL alert #6

I think we had established previously that this Anonymous troll was more than likely "Beavis Butthead" from the YouTube channel.

And in fact, posters on the site believe it is Beavis. As one says at Reply 54

See: http://www.datalounge.com/cgi-bin/iowa/ajax.html#page:showThread,11649358,3

Like Beavis Butthead, this Anonymous poster appears to know much more about this case than being simply a regular Internet troll looking for attention. The "Fragile" sticker thing is just creepy.

If this person is not intimately involved with this case, then they are clearly, like LRM, a pathological liar and attention seeker.

Timelines are supposed to focus on proven FACTS. These are not proven facts, it would be irresponsible to include them in a timeline of facts.

Please read I really feel I might have unearthed something posted by Luka just before the murder??

I have a very eerie feeling about this post- please check out this long post made about LM on.... 24th May 2012. It is a post alledging LM is a psychopath.... seemingly posted just before the murder.

From what I can see, it first lists all the references to LM's cat crimes online (a long list- videos, blogs, press coverage.. someone was a bit obsessed on 24th May......)

There is then a photo of Luka in one of his 'come on' poses.

There is then a second post by the same user. This post begins with the exclamation 'Completely Psychotic!' There then follows a long and detailed article, which appears to be a copy and paste job from a professional source about what psychopaths and sociopaths are.

It is long and detailed, and was posted on 24th May 2012.

http://www.scaminformer.com/scam-re...avior-and-psychopathic-tendencies-c78766.html
Please read and tell mewhat you think.

replying to my own post above... those two posts about LM being a psychopath were the only posts by that user, again both posted 24th May 2012.

This is Luka.

Was this ever posted?

Exclusive: Magnotta auditions for plastic surgery show
Thu, Jun 7: Global News has obtained exclusive video of Luka Magnotta's audition for a plastic surgery show that aired on Slice in Canada . In this clip, Magnotta describes his love for enhancements and a desire to remove 'devil horns' from his forehead.

http://www.globalnews.ca/video/excl...c+surgery+show/video.html?v=2243178832#canada

Timelines are supposed to focus on proven FACTS. These are not proven facts, it would be irresponsible to include them in a timeline of facts.
Exactly. Including those datalounge posts just makes the investigative waters muddier.

Exactly. Including those datalounge posts just makes the investigative waters muddier.

What was done in another case, was that everything unproven was listed as rumour

Don't know if that will work for you??

In reading the page that another poster had posted, about questioning the "Russian Mafia" page being LM, ( http://mafiarussian.hubpages.com/hub/Luka-Magnotta-Russian-Mafia )

I scrolled down and read a comment in the comment section that said this
" Charlene 7 months ago

Luka Magnotta was also friends with Timothy J Boham, another *advertiser censored* star. They were roomates in Los Angeles years ago, then Timothy (aka Marcus Allen) was convicted of murdering J.P Kelso in Denver Colorado. Tim actually got Luka Magnotta into modelling and *advertiser censored* .. Tim even came up with Luka's stage names and introduced him to all the important people. Thought u would like to know that fun fact."

Upon researching, the Timothy guy has been sentenced to life in Arizona, and they're investigating LM in connection to the dismembered body in Arizona. So he could be connected somehow. Although the dismembered body in Arizona was more recent, he could still have ties there? Sorry if this doesn't make sense lol

This page here, says that the 2 murders aren't related? http://www.pimasheriff.org/bulletin...olice-departments-homicides-cases-unrelated./

Perhaps. But why send it to BC? KWIM? Maybe there was a specific threat to JT. IDK

I'm wondering if one of his ex-lovers might be a teacher at the school. I sure wouldn't be coming forward in a hurry to link myself to him if I was and If s/he did go to the police, they might very well keep it under wraps.
It's one thing to be a homosexual teaching in an elementary school in Canada. Most Canadians can handle that. The international homophobic press might breath a whole other life into the story however and camp out at the school terrifying the children. Just speculating. It's bizarre he would have school names and addresses. I'd be interested to know if it was addressed to a specific person of just the Principal.

I've been interested in the Hollywood Hills case since the head was found back in January, and I've been enthralled with this case since day one....so naturally I'm consumed with the possibility of Magnotta being connected to the Hollywood Hills case.

I spent some time searching California & Arizona court records to see if I could put him in either state during the relevant time frame to have committed the Holllywood case.

I think I may have found something:

Case Number: M-0447-SP-2012001076
Title: ST OF AZ VS NEWMAN ERIC C
Category: Traffic
Court: Star Valley Municipal
Filing Date: 1/17/2012
Judge: None
Disposition Date:
Citation Number: C000000030108656
Arraignment: 2/16/12

What that means is that on 1/17/2012 an Eric C Newman was in Payson, Arizona and got a traffic ticket. The court is off the Beeline Highway. The calendar seems to show that he appeared at the arraignment though I am not sure.

The public records for Arizona usually lists birthdates, but for this listing it does not. It also does not list a judge nor a dispo (end result of the ticket) so he may have either contested the charge & failed to show at the next court setting, or just paid the fine. I can't tell.

L.A. is about 14 hours drive from Phoenix, the capital of Arizona. Wasn't there a decapitation case in Arizona, also? Heads and hands cut off in Tucson? We know he has connections in Arizona around this time from earlier posts.....

If I could see a copy of the ATTC (ticket) I could see the actual identifying characteristics and DOB. I'll try and see if I can get that info. I wonder if the "C" stands for "Clinton"!

California is more diffiicult to search through because it has to be done individually through the counties, but I'm searching.

Have you actually taken the time to read it?

Most of it is, indeed, established fact. Where something is *not* an established fact, I make clear in my language. As in, something "suggests" fact X, Y, or Z.

So while timelines have facts, there is also a need to add information to the timeline about potential leads and suppositions that are yet established "fact". Part of the reason for the timeline is to avoid constantly having to re-post things, as we try to establish facts.

With respect to the Beavis Butthead troll, I note as FACT that Beavis Butthead created a YouTube channel and added videos on May 31st.

However, as to whether BB / Datalounge Troll are the same thing, I merely indicate that there are reasons to believe they are the same poster, but it is certainly not fact.

I noticed the following link a few pages back:

***WARNING GRAPHIC ANIMAL CRUELTY CONTENT***

http://www.abproject.org/gallery3/index.php/

This takes you to a gallery with two folders - one containing many 'Luka' photos including the cat pictures, but also to a folder called 'Op Dog Fight'.

I clicked on this - against my better judgement - and immediately closed the window. From the brief moment I spent on the page I couldn't determine whether LM is present in the gallery, but certainly there are some disturbing images of what appears to be cruelty and violent abuse to at least one dog.

Without going into details on what is in the images (I don't want to know personally) - does anyone have any more information here? Is this another sick act of cruelty on behalf of LM?

Did he visit Spain? the article is about dog murders in Spain. scary.

I'm happy to remove them. But if you read the timeline, I'm pretty clear about what is "fact" and what is supposition.

In Reply 58, he simply posts a tinypic link to an image of a box with a "fragile" sticker, ready to be mailed.

That picture was taken in texas with an iphone 4 with a 6% crop. I wont post the address as it mite have nothing to do with anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mctigue30